NBC: We Should Celebrate "Lia" Thomas for Breaking the Gender Barrier Like We Celebrate Jackie Robinson for Breaking the Color Barrier

Proof again that you are a moron because you cannot even engage in a discussion about what the definition of a woman is.
What is The Definition of a Woman? Evasion Evasion Evasion. You sound like the Left Tard SCOTUS candidate.
When God said He would send Delusion to The Wicked because they reject Truth, and will then be damned to believe lies, He must have sent you a double dose of Delusion.

Here is another question for the Mentally Insane and Spiritually Ill which again will not be answered.

If The Freak Male Swimmer who was born a male, and is still anatomically a male, and who took female hormones for a year was DENIED a place on The Women's Swim Team despite his taking External Estrogen Shots, would he be able to Sue The NCAA for discrimination and for violating TITLE IX?
I am sure they can, all it takes is money and an attorney.

Even Jesus knows when the playing filed isn't level and the differences between men and women. You know how he would know that? SCIENCE!!!!!

I am sure there were transgender people during the time of Jesus yet, he doesn't talk shit about them.

How many girls' records did Jackie Robinson demolish while playing ladies' baseball, again?

View attachment 620032
The Left are insane and evil.

Perverts.jpg

Most of the above is true. However your blame is misplaced. It was women, and the weak men who couldn’t stand up to them who are responsible for this outcome. They asked for it. And now they’ve gotten it.
100%. Why should I fight for a bunch of weak minded athletes who won’t stand up for themselves. Hell…they probably voted for this crap.

They made Title IX for women when men used to discriminate against them, you must remember that since you are old, I remember it. When women wanted to be included..
Jesus you are stupid and wrong
Title 9 was about money to provide broader opportunities for women to compete
Has zero to do with men competing against women.

Even Jesus knows when the playing filed isn't level and the differences between men and women.

There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither slave nor free, there is no male and female, for you are all one in Christ Jesus.

Three realized their error and you are the common denominator. Can the board say shocked.
I see you hate the law. It is not an aspect of me approving or not, it is the law that allows as such to exist. Don't like it then change the law but don't try to humiliate me with your stupid nonsense, go back to the fourth grade and start again.

Jesus you are stupid and wrong
Title 9 was about money to provide broader opportunities for women to compete
Has zero to do with men competing against women.
Title IX is a federal civil rights law in the United States of America that was passed as part of the Education Amendments of 1972. It prohibits sex-based discrimination in any school or other education program that receives funding from the federal government. This is Public Law No. 92‑318, 86 Stat. Wikipedia

My name is not Jesus.

I see you hate the law. It is not an aspect of me approving or not, it is the law that allows as such to exist. Don't like it then change the law but don't try to humiliate me with your stupid nonsense, go back to the fourth grade and start again.
I obey the law. You make up fantasy law that does not exist despite your angry wishes

Title IX is a federal civil rights law in the United States of America that was passed as part of the Education Amendments of 1972. It prohibits sex-based discrimination in any school or other education program that receives funding from the federal government. This is Public Law No. 92‑318, 86 Stat. Wikipedia

My name is not Jesus.
Thank you for publishing what I said. Women were determined to be receiving unfair and insufficient funding for sports participation
Had absolutely Zero to do with men competing against women as you are stating

I obey the law. You make up fantasy law that does not exist despite your angry wishes
You have lost us all since I have proven the Constitutional laws and Congressional laws on the subject, all you have done is throw shit on a wall to see if it sticks.

That you for what I said. Women were determined to be receiving unfair and insufficient funding for sports participation
Had absolutely Zero to do with men competing against women as you are stating
The funding is only part of Title IX I suggest you read it and find out.

You people sow your hate every day while you pray to Jesus, what a bunch of hypocrites.
How is pointing out that someone who was born with a penis is a man and as such enjoys physical advantages over those born with a vagina hateful? Given that fact how is it impressive that the person born with the penis beat the people born with vaginas at a physical competition? And so what's there to celebrate?

Forum List

Back