Nearly 1 In 5 Millennials Consider Joseph Stalin And Kim Jong Un ‘Heroes’

The man obvious had divided loyalty as to be expected in a Civil War.

That he was offered military command by BOTH sides, shows how well respected he was by both sides.

He choose, he fought, and his side lost.

After ward, he accepted his defeat and supported the national policy of reintegration and conciliation.

And he chose to fight and kill Americans, = traitor.

He felt his loyalty to his home State took precedence over his loyalty to the National government.

This was respected by the last 5 generations of Americans, including those that had to pay the price to defeat him.

Why are you being such a hard ass about it, now, 5 generations later?

Because he's a dipshit. :dunno:

Looks like it's the latest point to push for the leftists. Keep poking the bear..leftists. Last election was nothing if you keep poking.

He chose willingly to kill Americans, is this MAGA?

He felt his loyalty to his home State took precedence over his loyalty to the National government.

This was respected by the last 5 generations of Americans, including those that had to pay the price to defeat him.

Because of dead Americans.

Looks like it's the latest point to push for the leftists. Keep poking the bear..leftists. Last election was nothing if you keep poking.

From over 150 years ago?

Bullshit.

While you consider telling the truth, here is a cool historical photo of a joint Union/Confederate Army reunion at Gettysburgh, 75 years after the battle.

d084c9dd37281cdb1f6ac5ca1aae28fc--civil-war-photos-interesting-history.jpg

Bullshit, it's because you're an obtuse, leftist-talking-point spewing turd.

It is what it is.

You know nothing. You have never researched a damn thing about it, all you have is your talking points.

Let's go, baby! I've read 6" thick books on the Civil War.

Not to mention I have a collection of bullets from it. C'mon, boy!

It is what it is.

You know nothing. You have never researched a damn thing about it, all you have is your talking points.

He will use your post as an excuse to avoid my question, what this is really about.

It is what it is.

He will use your post as an excuse to avoid my question, what this is really about.

I hope you're wrong because I have a camera and a book, not to mention original Matthew Brady photographs. The real deal.

Some are a little rat-eaten, but I can still remember when they were tacked-up on my grandma's Cedar Closet.

Leftist douches have no clue and assume/hope no one remembers.

Last edited:

It is what it is.

Your so cute, it is about he betrayed this country and killed Americans. Really very simple lil girl.

It is what it is.

Your so cute, it is about he betrayed this country and killed Americans. Really very simple lil girl.

Proof? Or STFU.

It is what it is.

Proof? Or STFU.

Which side did he command for during the war?

It is what it is.

Says the lefty that just avoided my question, AGAIN, exactly as I predicted.

LIberals: All the self awareness of a potted plant.

It is what it is.

Proof? Or STFU.

The side of The Confederacy, next question? Let's just see how deep your leftist talking points go. :tongue:

It is what it is.

Proof? Or STFU.

The side of The Confederacy, next question? Let's just see how deep your leftist talking points go. :tongue:

So he fought for the Confederates, but killed no Americans?

Proof? Or STFU.

Did Union soldiers kill Americans? By golly they did, STFU, you ignoramus.

It is what it is.

He betrayed his country, can't make it any clearer. By the way, far from a lefty. But a sign names if it makes you feel better!

Proof? Or STFU.

No they killed Confederate rebels, your cute when you talk so rough.

It is what it is.

He betrayed his country, can't make it any clearer. By the way, far from a lefty. But a sign names if it makes you feel better!

It is not credible that that is the reason for you being a hard ass about it, now, 5 generations later.

What is your real issue here?

Proof? Or STFU.

By denying them their status as American citizens, you are agreeing with their right to leave the union.

Proof? Or STFU.

And your English teachers obviously failed you and you should ask for your money back, boy.

Proof that Nearly one in five millennials are a few fries short of a Happy Meal

And your English teachers obviously failed you and you should ask for your money back, boy.

Wow more tough talk, you must be a hoot at parties monkey!

It is what it is.

It is not credible that that is the reason for you being a hard ass about it, now, 5 generations later.

What is your real issue here?

He killed Americans, he swore to protect this nation and did the opposite.

Forum List

Back