Nearly all of recent COVID deaths are among the unvaccinated

Nearly all of recent COVID deaths are among the unvaccinated

aka culling the herd mentality.

I'm here to tell you that if you get these mRNA vaccines and have no ill effects you dodged a huge bullet. A HUGE bullet.
I had "ill effects" as did most people.

One day of flu like symptoms and then all better.

Hundreds of millions have gotten the shot. It has stopped the virus in its tracks where people have gotten the vaccine in large numbers

I know liberals just believe the Magic Vaccines are Magic because Big Daddy Govco said so, and so did Big Pharma.

They are magic because they prevent you from getting COVID

ALL recent COVID deaths are among the unvaccinated. COVID hot spots are now in Red States with low vaccination rates

26 fully vaccinated people have died in the UK from the Delta variant. 26. Recently. So what is this ALL???

USA!
USA!

You are a marked woman
I don’t need no vaccine!

What happened to your claim that ALL deaths were in the unvaccinated?

Why would I get a vaccine that will certainly make me feel sick and that might not even stop me from getting covid? Especially when I am so healthy already?
USA!
USA!

I know liberals just believe the Magic Vaccines are Magic because Big Daddy Govco said so, and so did Big Pharma.

ALL recent COVID deaths are among the unvaccinated. COVID hot spots are now in Red States with low vaccination rates

26 fully vaccinated people have died in the UK from the Delta variant. 26. Recently. So what is this ALL???

USA!
USA!

You are a marked woman
I don’t need no vaccine!

Why would I get a vaccine that will certainly make me feel sick and that might not even stop me from getting covid? Especially when I am so healthy already?
USA!
USA!

I am about to go take a 3 to 3.5 mile walk. What are you going to do to exercise today? Don't chastise me for not getting a horrid vaccine if you are doing nothing to keep up your physical health. Being in poor physical health is a terrible covid outcome.

USA!
USA!

You are a marked woman
I don’t need no vaccine!

USA!
USA!

I am about to go take a 3 to 3.5 mile walk. What are you going to do to exercise today? Don't chastise me for not getting a horrid vaccine if you are doing nothing to keep up your physical health. Being in poor physical health is a terrible covid outcome.

Again you propose that physical activity will protect you from COVID

Why would I get a vaccine that will certainly make me feel sick and that might not even stop me from getting covid?
Because it could save your life and prevent you from spreading it to others

It doesn't prevent the spread. It merely "reduces" it, and that barely. Don't you know?

USA!
USA!

You are a marked woman
I don’t need no vaccine!

USA!
USA!

It is only the single biggest predictor of who gets the worst cases, yes. Are you overweight or obese? Maybe every time you harass me about the dangerous vaccine, I'll ask you how many miles you walked today. How many, RW? Me? 3.5 yesterday. Probably close today. God willing, same tomorrow.

USA!
USA!

You are a marked woman
I don’t need no vaccine!

USA!
USA!

One recent CDC study used data from the Premier Healthcare Database Special COVID-19 Release, a hospital database, to evaluate the association between BMI and risk of severe COVID-19 outcomes, such as hospitalization, intensive care unit (ICU) or stepdown unit admission, invasive mechanical ventilation, and death.4 Among 148,494 adults 18 years of age and older who received a COVID-19 diagnosis during an emergency department or inpatient visit at 238 US hospitals between March 2020 and December 2020, 28.3% were overweight and 50.8% had obesity.4

Overweight and obesity were risk factors for invasive mechanical ventilation, and obesity was a risk factor for hospitalization and death, especially among adults < 65 years of age.4 Risks for hospitalization, ICU admission, and death were lowest among patients with BMIs of 24.2 kg/m2, 25.9 kg/m2, and 23.7 kg/m2, respectively, and then increased dramatically with higher BMIs.4

This study further emphasizes and builds upon previous evidence that obesity is linked to higher rates of COVID-19 hospitalizations and deaths. Study limitations include that only patients with reported height and weight were evaluated, and risks were assessed only among hospital patients, which could differ from evaluating all COVID-19 patients.4

Why would I get a vaccine that will certainly make me feel sick and that might not even stop me from getting covid?

It doesn't prevent the spread. It merely "reduces" it, and that barely. Don't you know?

If you don’t have COVID, you don’t spread it
It is the unvaccinated that are now spreading it.

Your misinformation campaign is part of the reason

USA!
USA!

You are a marked woman
I don’t need no vaccine!

USA!
USA!

Wooohooo...you must be the ONLY person on the planet that does anything physical

Newsflash...it won't help you fight covid

OH whoa!! Who knew. If you don't HAVE covid, you can't spread it. Well then, bye bye masks! If you don't have it, you can't spread it, no one needs to wear masks ever again unless they're sick!!

You heard it here first peeps

USA!
USA!

You are a marked woman
I don’t need no vaccine!

USA!
USA!

One recent CDC study used data from the Premier Healthcare Database Special COVID-19 Release, a hospital database, to evaluate the association between BMI and risk of severe COVID-19 outcomes, such as hospitalization, intensive care unit (ICU) or stepdown unit admission, invasive mechanical ventilation, and death.4 Among 148,494 adults 18 years of age and older who received a COVID-19 diagnosis during an emergency department or inpatient visit at 238 US hospitals between March 2020 and December 2020, 28.3% were overweight and 50.8% had obesity.4

Overweight and obesity were risk factors for invasive mechanical ventilation, and obesity was a risk factor for hospitalization and death, especially among adults < 65 years of age.4 Risks for hospitalization, ICU admission, and death were lowest among patients with BMIs of 24.2 kg/m2, 25.9 kg/m2, and 23.7 kg/m2, respectively, and then increased dramatically with higher BMIs.4

This study further emphasizes and builds upon previous evidence that obesity is linked to higher rates of COVID-19 hospitalizations and deaths. Study limitations include that only patients with reported height and weight were evaluated, and risks were assessed only among hospital patients, which could differ from evaluating all COVID-19 patients.4

Doesn’t protect you from getting COVID or spreading it to others

A vaccine will

OH whoa!! Who knew. If you don't HAVE covid, you can't spread it. Well then, bye bye masks! If you don't have it, you can't spread it, no one needs to wear masks ever again unless they're sick!!

You can spread a lot of infection before you start to show symptoms

USA!
USA!

You are a marked woman
I don’t need no vaccine!

USA!
USA!

It is only the single biggest predictor of who gets the worst cases, yes. Are you overweight or obese? Maybe every time you harass me about the dangerous vaccine, I'll ask you how many miles you walked today. How many, RW? Me? 3.5 yesterday. Probably close today. God willing, same tomorrow.
Gee...so the gym instructor and his wife who are friends of mine should not have gotten covid huh?

They both had it bad. Marathon runners both

You can spread a lot of infection before you start to show symptoms

So let me get this straight. You make a claim. I post actual scientific information refuting that claim and you don't even bother to look at it. Just go on making false scientific claims. Is that it?

You realize that vaccinated people CAN STILL PASS COVID right???

If you don't have it, you can't spread it, no one needs to wear masks ever again unless they're sick!!
A year and a half in and you still don't understand that symptomatic spread occurs or that you can have it and spread it for days before the onset of symptoms.

Fucking idiot

Forum List

Back