Nearly all of recent COVID deaths are among the unvaccinated

Why would I get a vaccine that will certainly make me feel sick and that might not even stop me from getting covid?
Because it could save your life and prevent you from spreading it to others

so much for being pro life.

The vaccines do not prevent transmission. See the post I just posted. They only potentially reduce transmission. That's it.

which doesn't address that some of those who claim to be pro life really aren't - because they aren't protecting the most vulnerable amongst us. even if the risk of transmission isn't eliminated ... significantly reducing that risk should be paramount.

but selfishness is the mindset amongst the poorly educated as demonstrated by yer replies.

I know liberals just believe the Magic Vaccines are Magic because Big Daddy Govco said so, and so did Big Pharma.

They are magic because they prevent you from getting COVID

ALL recent COVID deaths are among the unvaccinated. COVID hot spots are now in Red States with low vaccination rates

26 fully vaccinated people have died in the UK from the Delta variant. 26. Recently. So what is this ALL???

USA!
USA!

You are a marked woman
I don’t need no vaccine!

What happened to your claim that ALL deaths were in the unvaccinated?

Why would I get a vaccine that will certainly make me feel sick and that might not even stop me from getting covid? Especially when I am so healthy already?
USA!
USA!

I am about to go take a 3 to 3.5 mile walk. What are you going to do to exercise today? Don't chastise me for not getting a horrid vaccine if you are doing nothing to keep up your physical health. Being in poor physical health is a terrible covid outcome.

Again you propose that physical activity will protect you from COVID

It is only the single biggest predictor of who gets the worst cases, yes. Are you overweight or obese? Maybe every time you harass me about the dangerous vaccine, I'll ask you how many miles you walked today. How many, RW? Me? 3.5 yesterday. Probably close today. God willing, same tomorrow.

physically fit doesn't not automatically = healthy.

I know liberals just believe the Magic Vaccines are Magic because Big Daddy Govco said so, and so did Big Pharma.

ALL recent COVID deaths are among the unvaccinated. COVID hot spots are now in Red States with low vaccination rates
One of my coworkers had a heart attack the day following getting his second Covid shot. He had no preconditions and was in great health prior to getting vaccinated. I was hesitant about getting the vaccine BEFORE that took place! Now you couldn't pay me to get jabbed! To be quite blunt...WE HAVE ABSOLUTELY NO IDEA WHAT LONG TERM AFFECTS THESE VACCINE'S ARE GOING TO HAVE ON THE PEOPLE WHO GOT THEM!!!
If you feel like being a guinea pig...go right ahead. I'll pass on that.

Why would I get a vaccine that will certainly make me feel sick and that might not even stop me from getting covid?

It doesn't prevent the spread. It merely "reduces" it, and that barely. Don't you know?

If you don’t have COVID, you don’t spread it
It is the unvaccinated that are now spreading it.

Your misinformation campaign is part of the reason

OH whoa!! Who knew. If you don't HAVE covid, you can't spread it. Well then, bye bye masks! If you don't have it, you can't spread it, no one needs to wear masks ever again unless they're sick!!

You heard it here first peeps
You can spread a lot of infection before you start to show symptoms

So let me get this straight. You make a claim. I post actual scientific information refuting that claim and you don't even bother to look at it. Just go on making false scientific claims. Is that it?

You realize that vaccinated people CAN STILL PASS COVID right???
You are spreading misinformation
People are dying from it.

You should be ashamed

One of my coworkers had a heart attack the day following getting his second Covid shot. He had no preconditions and was in great health prior to getting vaccinated. I was hesitant about getting the vaccine BEFORE that took place! Now you couldn't pay me to get jabbed! To be quite blunt...WE HAVE ABSOLUTELY NO IDEA WHAT LONG TERM AFFECTS THESE VACCINE'S ARE GOING TO HAVE ON THE PEOPLE WHO GOT THEM!!!
People get heart attacks all the time

I know a guy who got hit by a bus the day after he got his shot.

I guess that bus was attracted by the mRNA shot huh?

Healthy people with nothing that would cause a heart attack get heart attacks all the time? Yeah, right! He was told that the heart attack was "stress related" and that he had no blockages or any of the other causes of a heart attack. This is someone who's about the least "stressed" person I've ever met. Someone who was a strong advocate of people getting vaccinated. He no longer feels that way.

... and a death rate dropping from over 3,000 a day to less than hundred a day, there is no excuse for not getting vaccinated.
Those numbers also prove that COVID is not a hoax. It was often claimed the numbers were of people who died "with" covid, instead of because of covid.
If that were true, then the vaccinations which only prevent covid, would not have caused the number of deaths to so dramatically decline.

In fact it proves both the efficacy of the vaccine, and the lethality of the virus. Both of which are constantly being denied.
Correct, Covid-19 is not a hoax and vaccines do work.

Covid-19 is not the Flu. The vaccines do not cause infertility, , nor do they modify DNA, nor do they cause covid-19 variants, nor do they contain microchips to track your movements, nor do they turn people into magnets due to 5G telecommunication towers.

The motives behind creating these fantasies are varied but are often motived by hopes of profit such as selling supplements, medical treatments, books, soliciting contribution, and just selling stories to media sites. Then there are those who just get a kick out of thwarting the efforts of any respected organizations in the medical community who are trying to save lives. Social media which plays an important part in providing a means to spread the disinformation generally takes the view that free speech tops public safety. This allows the misinformation to spread and become a subject for debate leading to more fabricated information.

Many intelligent people that love to play devil's advocate in supporting these fantasies convince a lot of people who are less informed to take up the cause and spread the fantasy which ends up costing lives and people's health.

Covid-19 likely is a hoax because if we had not deliberately "flattened the curve", then likely it would have normally ended in less than 2 months, and have killed fewer people than seasonal flu.

Herd immunity is the only thing that ends most epidemics.
And herd immunity relies on locally running out of easy hosts.
So it is essential to NOT conserve easy local hosts.
You want to use them all up by accelerating the initial spike as much as possible.
That ends an epidemic BEFORE it has a chance to spread to the entire population.

Vaccines do work, but this is not a normal situation.
With covid-19, it is not the virus that kills anyone, but the over reaction by the immune system, so then hyping up the immune system with a vaccine has the exact same risk as the virus.
You have to make the immune system think there is an infection, so the potential for a deadly over reaction is very high.
The reason the inventor of mRNA vaccines does not like the mRNA covid-19 vaccines is that he says the corona spike protein they used as a trigger, was not attached to the whole molecule well enough, and when it comes loose, then where ever it lands get attacked by the immune system, regardless of whether that is the heart, brain, or anywhere else.
So the FDA is correct to want much more testing before any of these synthetic vaccines are approved.
Nor is there necessarily a reason to, since covid-19 is no endemic to humans, and therefore is not coming back.
There is one bit of true in your post.
Herd immunity is the only thing that ends most epidemics.
And herd immunity relies on locally running out of easy hosts.

There are two ways to reach herd immunity.
  • Do nothing allowing the virus to run it's course. This is what we did for centuries because we didn't know how to stop transmission of disease. So people died by the millions while families prayed, burned incense, and burned the witches that cause the plague. Eventually herd immunity was reached. In the 13th century it is believe 200 million people (about half the the estimated population of the earth) died of the Black Death as we did little or nothing to stop it. At lease 50 million died worldwide due to the Spanish Influenza of 1918 (500 million adjusting for todays world population) as we did nothing to stop it.
  • Over the centuries we've learn a lot about preventing the spread of disease. Vaccines have been developed that in effect make people immune to the disease, thus eliminating them as potential host. Epidemiologist calculated the percent of the population immunity to reach herd immunity of the alpha strain of the SARS-CoV-2 at about 70% of the population. being either infected or vaccinated.

In my opinion we have reached herd immunity in the US, at least for the alpha strain. 34 million cases have been reported and 158 million have been vaccinated. The CDC estimates that there are at least another 40 million more cases that have been infected and are not reported because they are asymptomatic. That means we have reached herd immunity, (71%), and the number of new deaths and cases will continue falling.

The data seems to support my conclusion. Since we began mass vaccinations in early January, the number of new cases have fallen from 280,000 a day to 27,000 as of July 9. The number of new daily deaths have fallen from 4,449 on Jan 8th to 339 on July 8th. Since we stared mass vaccinations, the number of new reported cases have fallen 91%. The number of new deaths have fallen 93%. And you think we should have allowed the virus to run it's course without vaccinations. :cuckoo:

There are a couple of things that you adding in to your calculations: If you assume that the virus is working...
1) The vaccine even if it did work, only lasts a few months
2) This virus like all virus is weakened by the sun-------getting it during the summer is more likely to lead to natural immunity than death therefore what happens to those that got vaccinated, and weren't exposed to the virus during the summer when the virus comes around full force during the winter?

I know a guy who got hit by a bus the day after he got his shot.

I guess that bus was attracted by the mRNA shot huh?
One of your more idiotic responses, Lesh! Admit it...we have no idea at all what the effect these shots are going to have on the people who get them yet the left is pushing hard to force people to get vaccinated. Not just at risk people...but healthy people...and children! I wouldn't let my child get a shot that I didn't feel was completely safe. In my opinion anyone that does is an idiot!

so much for being pro life.

The vaccines do not prevent transmission. See the post I just posted. They only potentially reduce transmission. That's it.

which doesn't address that some of those who claim to be pro life really aren't - because they aren't protecting the most vulnerable amongst us. even if the risk of transmission isn't eliminated ... significantly reducing that risk should be paramount.

but selfishness is the mindset amongst the poorly educated as demonstrated by yer replies.

Some people need kidneys.

Give yours up. Otherwise you're not pro-life.

It doesn't prevent the spread. It merely "reduces" it, and that barely. Don't you know?

If you don’t have COVID, you don’t spread it
It is the unvaccinated that are now spreading it.

Your misinformation campaign is part of the reason

OH whoa!! Who knew. If you don't HAVE covid, you can't spread it. Well then, bye bye masks! If you don't have it, you can't spread it, no one needs to wear masks ever again unless they're sick!!

You heard it here first peeps
You can spread a lot of infection before you start to show symptoms

So let me get this straight. You make a claim. I post actual scientific information refuting that claim and you don't even bother to look at it. Just go on making false scientific claims. Is that it?

You realize that vaccinated people CAN STILL PASS COVID right???
You are spreading misinformation
People are dying from it.

You should be ashamed

You Puritans with your constant shaming. Don't you get tired of it?

Healthy people with nothing that would cause a heart attack get heart attacks all the time? Yeah, right! He was told that the heart attack was "stress related" and that he had no blockages or any of the other causes of a heart attack. This is someone who's about the least "stressed" person I've ever met. Someone who was a strong advocate of people getting vaccinated. He no longer feels that way.

There are scads and scads of stories like this.

And thinking people trust public health less and less

It's like it is attacking the body instead of the virus in several patients.
Several, eh? Then why have only 3 deaths been connected to it?
Only 3? Who are you kidding? My husband had 2 employees in the last 2 months go out like this......I know there are thousands more.....
Sure...
I am sorry you idiots don't like the facts, but you really should grow the f up and get a clue.

Happens all the time
Even to Marathon runners

You are going to have to change your screen name to……Typhoid Mary

Did you exercise yet today?

Did you exercise yet today?
Walked my dog 1 1/2 miles and mowed the lawn

Guess that protects me from COVID

So if I looked at your post history it would show that you've been off this site long enough to have done that. Today.

Forum List

Back