Nearly all of recent COVID deaths are among the unvaccinated

It's like it is attacking the body instead of the virus in several patients.
Several, eh? Then why have only 3 deaths been connected to it?

The heart problems from the vaccine likely are from vaccine corona spikes triggering an immune response against the heart. So then it is almost 1000, not 3.

{...
  • Myocarditis and pericarditis after COVID-19 vaccination are rare. As of July 6, 2021, VAERS has received 971 reports of myocarditis or pericarditis among people ages 30 and younger who received COVID-19 vaccine. Most cases have been reported after mRNA COVID-19 vaccination (Pfizer-BioNTech or Moderna), particularly in male adolescents and young adults. Through follow-up, including medical record reviews, CDC and FDA have confirmed 594 reports of myocarditis or pericarditis. CDC and its partners are investigating these reports to assess whether there is a relationship to COVID-19 vaccination. Learn more about COVID-19 vaccines and myocarditis.
...}

colfax_m It's like it is attacking the body instead of the virus in several patients. Perhaps the MRNA of the vaccine is like the MRNA of a body.............which is like making a copy of a copy of a copy of a copy of paper.....eventually flaws develop and passed on to each subsequent copy....and the flawed antibodies are attacking the body instead of the virus. You gotta remember mRNA is basically like a recipe on how to put DNA together......

In Nature and the human body mRNA is known to get messed up as it makes copy of a copy of a copy as time goes on........its like the artificial mRNA also gets its copies wrong just with far less time.

Maybe I understand mRNA vaccines wrong, but from what I think I know, then you have it wrong.
There is no reproduction of the vaccine pseudo virus inside the body.
All the RNA transcription and GMO operations are done in a factory that is cranking out the pseudo virus for the vaccine. The problem is they are not using real DNA, but fake DNA they spliced together, and some parts of it are not well done. The DNA has not gone through millions of years of evolution, so it is full of flaws.
And the fact the corona spike protein becomes unattached easily, is only one of them.
There is nothing in the vaccine to produce antibodies.
The fake pseudo virus has a corona spike protein in order to trigger the immune system into attacking, and then it is the immune system that produces the appropriate antibodies. So then the antibodies are not flawed. But if the corona spike falls off, floats in the blood stream until it lands in the heart, then the antibodies will start to attack the heart.

They wanted it. They chose it. I'm a masked wearer who has had my shots.
Why would you wear a mask if you've had your shots? Posture much? (eye roll) I'll bet you're one of those idiots that drives around alone in your car STILL wearing a mask!
Because you can still carry the virus and spread it to those unvaccinated
How does that work exactly? You're claiming that a vaccinated person can contract the virus and then expel it into the air to make others sick? That's absurd on it's face! I would gather that there is a very small chance that a vaccinated person could spread Covid by touching something expelled by someone with the the virus and then touching someone else but a mask wouldn't do anything to stop that from taking place.

Unfortunately he is right.
The immune can still be infected and pass it along.
Immunity only means you don't feel bad, and you won't produce as many of the virus offspring.
But no immunity can ever prevent infection or spread completely.
That is because this virus lives hidden in air passages, and the immune system does not find out about it until you have a raging case.

But since the healthy should all be trying to get it, you should only mask around the vulnerable.
You don't seem to grasp what "immune" means.

No, I know EXACTLY what "immune" means.
It means you can get infected and can transmit it to others, but simply have an immune system efficient enough at identifying and killing the virus, so that you won't have it long, will not feel bad, and will not transmit it as much.
But if anyone things immunity is a miracle that prevent infection, that would be silly.
The immune system is going to discover you are infected until you are very far along, and only then will it begin to start producing antibodies.
Immunity isn't a "miracle"...it's your immune system developing a resistance to something. It means that you DON'T get infected and if you don't get infected, you don't transmit it to others!

They wanted it. They chose it. I'm a masked wearer who has had my shots.
Why would you wear a mask if you've had your shots? Posture much? (eye roll) I'll bet you're one of those idiots that drives around alone in your car STILL wearing a mask!
Because you can still carry the virus and spread it to those unvaccinated
How does that work exactly? You're claiming that a vaccinated person can contract the virus and then expel it into the air to make others sick? That's absurd on it's face! I would gather that there is a very small chance that a vaccinated person could spread Covid by touching something expelled by someone with the the virus and then touching someone else but a mask wouldn't do anything to stop that from taking place.

Unfortunately he is right.
The immune can still be infected and pass it along.
Immunity only means you don't feel bad, and you won't produce as many of the virus offspring.
But no immunity can ever prevent infection or spread completely.
That is because this virus lives hidden in air passages, and the immune system does not find out about it until you have a raging case.

But since the healthy should all be trying to get it, you should only mask around the vulnerable.
You don't seem to grasp what "immune" means.

No, I know EXACTLY what "immune" means.
It means you can get infected and can transmit it to others, but simply have an immune system efficient enough at identifying and killing the virus, so that you won't have it long, will not feel bad, and will not transmit it as much.
But if anyone things immunity is a miracle that prevent infection, that would be silly.
The immune system is going to discover you are infected until you are very far along, and only then will it begin to start producing antibodies.
Immunity isn't a "miracle"...it's your immune system developing a resistance to something. It means that you DON'T get infected and if you don't get infected, you don't transmit it to others!

ABSOLUTELY NOT!
Covid-19 in particular hides out in air passages, so the immune system has no idea you are even infected, until you have a raging case.
Resistance to a virus means your immune system quickly identifies and attacks an infection AFTER is has been established and detected. And even then, the process of producing antibodies and them finding and destroying the virus can take days.
Anyone who thinks immunity means you can not get infected, does not understand anything at all about the immune system, viruses, or how either work.
The idea you can prevent infection would require magic.

DrLove Actually quit a few have died while receiving the vaccine doses----those that die aren't listed as vaccine deaths but Covid deaths. Seen it happen a couple of weeks ago, a employee (not the first) was getting the vaccines and died a couple of days later. To hide the vaccine as being the likely cause--they are trying to say that he must have had gotten the virus before the vaccine and no one knew and that is what had to have kill him. Not the first person we know to have gone out getting the vaccine btw.............think the vaccine triggers covid infections or atleast the symptoms that the virus causes and it is killing people via mainly their circulartory system before they officially listed as vaccinated.

Oh just please stop ^ :lol:

View attachment 509775
Between December 2020 and June 7th, 2021, VAERS received 5,208 reports of death (0.0017%) of people who got a vaccine (309 million doses. Doctors and safety monitors carefully review the details of each case to see if it might be linked to the vaccine. There are three deaths that appear to be linked to blood clots that occurred after people got the J&J vaccine. Since we now know how to correctly treat people who develop these blood clots, future deaths related to this very rare side effect can be prevented.

The mRNA vaccines (Pfizer and Moderna) do not introduce either live or dead virus into the body. These vaccines in effect teach the body how recognize and fight the virus. Within 7 days after inoculation, the vaccine is no longer in the body. mRNA vaccines have proven to be the safest and most effective vaccines ever produced.

Exactly right according to the legit science I read on the topic. But we shouldn't spoil the anecdotal evidence being meticulously collected by Dr Turtle. She desperately needs her feelz-n-stuff ;)

That is not at all correct.
There have been more than just blood clots, and there is no way to treat these blood clots.
The have been over 3000 recorded vaccine deaths so far, and they are also from allergic reactions, hearth swelling, and attacks on the brain by the immune system.

First of all, all covid deaths are really from an over reaction by the immune system, so anything simulating the virus can easily cause this same fatal reaction.
Second is that the mRNA vaccine try to attach a corona spike protein in order to trigger the immune response.
But the problem is they did not attach it well enough, it comes loose, and where ever it ends up, will get attacked by the immune system.

The long term effects on the immune system can not even be guessed, since all allergic reactions are from an over hyped up immune system.

While that death rate is still much smaller than the covid death rate, the vaccine is still not the best strategy. If nothing else, covid-19 can't ever come back since it is not endemic to humans.
Oh yes - Dr Rigby is back and the kookery and pseudo science in this thread has achieved warp speed captain! :lol:

DrLove Actually quit a few have died while receiving the vaccine doses----those that die aren't listed as vaccine deaths but Covid deaths. Seen it happen a couple of weeks ago, a employee (not the first) was getting the vaccines and died a couple of days later. To hide the vaccine as being the likely cause--they are trying to say that he must have had gotten the virus before the vaccine and no one knew and that is what had to have kill him. Not the first person we know to have gone out getting the vaccine btw.............think the vaccine triggers covid infections or atleast the symptoms that the virus causes and it is killing people via mainly their circulartory system before they officially listed as vaccinated.

Oh just please stop ^ :lol:

View attachment 509775
Between December 2020 and June 7th, 2021, VAERS received 5,208 reports of death (0.0017%) of people who got a vaccine (309 million doses. Doctors and safety monitors carefully review the details of each case to see if it might be linked to the vaccine. There are three deaths that appear to be linked to blood clots that occurred after people got the J&J vaccine. Since we now know how to correctly treat people who develop these blood clots, future deaths related to this very rare side effect can be prevented.

The mRNA vaccines (Pfizer and Moderna) do not introduce either live or dead virus into the body. These vaccines in effect teach the body how recognize and fight the virus. Within 7 days after inoculation, the vaccine is no longer in the body. mRNA vaccines have proven to be the safest and most effective vaccines ever produced.

Exactly right according to the legit science I read on the topic. But we shouldn't spoil the anecdotal evidence being meticulously collected by Dr Turtle. She desperately needs her feelz-n-stuff ;)

That is not at all correct.
There have been more than just blood clots, and there is no way to treat these blood clots.
The have been over 3000 recorded vaccine deaths so far, and they are also from allergic reactions, hearth swelling, and attacks on the brain by the immune system.

First of all, all covid deaths are really from an over reaction by the immune system, so anything simulating the virus can easily cause this same fatal reaction.
Second is that the mRNA vaccine try to attach a corona spike protein in order to trigger the immune response.
But the problem is they did not attach it well enough, it comes loose, and where ever it ends up, will get attacked by the immune system.

The long term effects on the immune system can not even be guessed, since all allergic reactions are from an over hyped up immune system.

While that death rate is still much smaller than the covid death rate, the vaccine is still not the best strategy. If nothing else, covid-19 can't ever come back since it is not endemic to humans.
Oh yes - Dr Rigby is back and the kookery and pseudo science in this thread has achieved warp speed captain! :lol:

Start admitting the well known truth by all the medical researchers, including Dr. Robert Malone, the inventor of mRNA vaccines. They all say that the covid vaccines are the most risky vaccines ever produced.

The vaccinated are dying from the vaccine. Not covid.

The vaccines are a disaster. The spike proteins, which were supposed to stay in the large arm muscle, often do not, but are instead found in organs and blood. The spike protein, which causes all the havoc in the actual disease, is also used in the vaccine and crosses the blood-brain barrier.

Do all you vaccinated folks know this?
I feel great
So do 160 million Americans

Many of them do not feel great. Many of them died because of the vaccines, and some of those deaths are being covered up.

But you're not too up on these things, you just shill. We understand this.
Sad that your misinformation is preventing millions of Americans from getting vaccinated and allowing the Delta variant to thrive

You are a despicable human being

The name-calling has no effect on me. The name-calling just means you have no information other than the stuff they spew in your ear and you spew back like a robot. I know that and I understand it.

I repeat:

The spike protein was SUPPOSED to stay in your arm and it might not have. The spike proteins--which are the danger in the actual virus--do NOT STAY LOCALIZED in the vaccine. They are found in blood, organs, bone marrow and BRAIN.

There are papers on this all over. Here is a short interview

Call it like I see them

Scum like you spreading misinformation allowed measles to survive
You are doing the same with Covid

The measles vaccine actually stops the transmission of measles

We don't know what this poisonous cocktail does. BTW, the more names you call, the more I know you have no facts or data but boy, are you rattled.

307 million doses have been given in the US and 3 died due to a reaction to the J&J vaccine. No deaths attributed to Pfizer or the Modena vaccines.

There is nothing poisonous in the vaccines.
  • Pfizer Vaccine: The full list of ingredients for the Pfizer vaccine is:
    mRNA, lipids ((4-hydroxybutyl)azanediyl)bis(hexane-6,1-diyl)bis(2-hexyldecanoate), 2
    [(polyethylene glycol)-2000]-N,N-ditetradecylacetamide, 1,2-Distearoyl-sn-glycero-3-
    phosphocholine, and cholesterol), potassium chloride, monobasic potassium
    phosphate, sodium chloride, dibasic sodium phosphate dihydrate, and sucrose.
  • Moderna Vaccine: The full list of ingredients for the Moderna vaccine is:
    Messenger ribonucleic acid (mRNA), lipids (SM-102, polyethylene glycol [PEG] 2000
    dimyristoyl glycerol [DMG], cholesterol, and 1,2-distearoyl-sn-glycero-3-phosphocholine [DSPC]),
    tromethamine,tromethamine hydrochloride, acetic acid, sodium acetate trihydrate, and sucrose.
  • Johnson & Johnson Vaccine: The full list of ingredients for the Johnson & Johnson vaccine is:
    Recombinant, replication-incompetent adenovirus type 26 expressing the SARS-CoV-2 spike protein,
    citric acid monohydrate, trisodium citrate dihydrate, ethanol, 2 hydroxypropyl-β-cyclodextrin (HBCD),
    polysorbate-80, sodium chloride.
    Happy Now:p

"no deaths"

I don't deal in insanity, sorry

Flopper I don't think so Flopper----the vaccine is killing people and it only has a short a very short effective time frame before requiring at a minimum a booster----if a booster will work or not. People aren't going to keep running in for shots even if they would work.

On top of this vaccines allow for creating new strains........and with MRNA technology there is a big chance that long term effects could be worse than the virus.

On top of this-----things like Sodas are now being shown to create false positives, fauci and the WHO have been snagged lying about the virus, and a whole host of other things make collecting and studying data about covid and vaccines practically impossible. To many people making millions and billions off this thing.

I've had the virus-----my long term prognosis is better than those who have been vaccinated. I wonder if not allowing nature to take its course with the virus allowing people to get the virus and fight it off naturally especially among the healthy isn't best route instead of pushing an unknown vaccine.
You are simply spreading misinformation by telling only half truths to convince people that the vaccines are not safe
It is true people have died after being vaccinated, 5208 as of June 7th. The part of the story you're not telling people is that those deaths followed 307 million doses of which 99.000006% survived. However, the actually of number of deaths is far less than 5208.

Doctors and safety monitors carefully review the details of each case to see if it might be linked to the vaccine. There are three deaths that appear to be linked to blood clots that occurred after people got the J&J vaccine and none linked to the Pfzier or the Moderna vaccine. Since we now know how to correctly treat people who develop these blood clots, future deaths related to this very rare side effect can be prevented. By way of comparison, getting COVID-19 while unvaccinated poses a grave risk; as of June 14, 2021 more than 599,000 deaths have been attributed to the virus in the US alone. The likelihood of dying due to a covid vaccine is less than dying form a meteor strike.

Your statement that the vaccine is short lived and will require a booster is based on supposition not fact. Efficacy needed to rid ourselves of the virus depends on a number of factors. It decreases over time but we have insufficient evidence to determine how long it will be effective. Also, the efficacy we will need from the vaccine decreases as transmission rates decrease, again that is completely unknown. However, modifying these vaccines to be very effective against the new strains is relatively easy. Both Pfizer and Moderna are updating their vaccine to cover each new variant so they will be ready if needed. My guess and it is a guess is that boosters will be recommended only for high risk groups and people that have never been vaccinated.

Your statement that your long term prognosis is better than those who have been vaccinated is just your guess and there is no data to support your claim.

Well that's 3 strikes, my friend. Try again latter when you have facts to backup your statements.

Your govt is lying to you.

They lied to you already about the efficacy of masks, and how effective it would be to lock everyone down.

So why would they not now lie to you about how many people have died of the vaccines?

Why would you trust what they say about an EXPERIMENTAL vaccine?

Your govt is lying to you.

Why these morons denied COVID was serious, why they refused to wear masks, why they wouldn’t socially distance, why they won’t vaccinate.

Also why those morons are the only ones still getting infected and still dying.

All I can say to those morons is…
You Reep what you sew

colfax_m It's like it is attacking the body instead of the virus in several patients. Perhaps the MRNA of the vaccine is like the MRNA of a body.............which is like making a copy of a copy of a copy of a copy of paper.....eventually flaws develop and passed on to each subsequent copy....and the flawed antibodies are attacking the body instead of the virus. You gotta remember mRNA is basically like a recipe on how to put DNA together......

In Nature and the human body mRNA is known to get messed up as it makes copy of a copy of a copy as time goes on........its like the artificial mRNA also gets its copies wrong just with far less time.
Dude, you have no idea what you’re talking about.

mRNA is not copied over and over again and it’s not a recipe for how to put DNA together.

It’s a messenger. A snippet of DNA copied to a small strand to be used to create a protein. If it gets messed up, that’s not the end of the world because an mRNA strand only lasts a few minutes in a cell before it degrades. That’s a feature to provide control over protein synthesis.

Correct, Covid-19 is not a hoax and vaccines do work.

Covid-19 is not the Flu. The vaccines do not cause infertility, , nor do they modify DNA, nor do they cause covid-19 variants, nor do they contain microchips to track your movements, nor do they turn people into magnets due to 5G telecommunication towers.

The motives behind creating these fantasies are varied but are often motived by hopes of profit such as selling supplements, medical treatments, books, soliciting contribution, and just selling stories to media sites. Then there are those who just get a kick out of thwarting the efforts of any respected organizations in the medical community who are trying to save lives. Social media which plays an important part in providing a means to spread the disinformation generally takes the view that free speech tops public safety. This allows the misinformation to spread and become a subject for debate leading to more fabricated information.

Many intelligent people that love to play devil's advocate in supporting these fantasies convince a lot of people who are less informed to take up the cause and spread the fantasy which ends up costing lives and people's health.
COVID is a virus. Viruses are categorized as flus. You're just parroting the Government dictated explanation. No one thinks COVID has microchips. COVID has a 95% to 99% SURVIVAL rate. It is not a morbid condition for healthy people. For most folks it's little more than a transient discomfort. The response (from powerful Democrats) is to quarantine everyone, shut down schools, businesses and make everyone wear face diapers. Frankly, YOU are the one spreading the fantasy that COVID is a morbid condition.

Without those measures this virus would spread like wildfire, much in the same way influenza does. That virus kills tens of thousands each year. Face diapers are the primary reason why the flu was nearly eradicated this year compared to every other flu season. If only they worked as well to protect everyone from stupidity.

Start admitting the well known truth by all the medical researchers, including Dr. Robert Malone, the inventor of mRNA vaccines. They all say that the covid vaccines are the most risky vaccines ever produced.

I don't need to watch your video - They all look like kooks. In fact DarkHorse Boy Bret Weinstein is ... Well, INDEED a kook! Oh, and I'm not interested in taking a horse dewormer for the COVIDS - But thanks anyway ...

Which brings us back to COVID. Bret Weinstein is, simply, a right-wing media grifter in the vein of conservative political commentator Ben Shapiro and Canadian professor of psychology Dr. Jordan Peterson. Part of the “intellectual dark web,” (a term his brother Eric coined), Weinstein has risen in prominence over the last year as other members of the IDW have lost relevance.​
Weinstein made his reactionary right wing guru bones after he left his evolutionary biologist teaching gig at Evergreen State College in Washington State. He spoke out against the college’s traditional “day of absence,” where minority students and faculty would absent themselves to show their contribution to the college. A proposed change to the program would have asked white students to stay away instead to attend a program on race issues. Weinstein called this oppression. After a confrontation with protestors, Weinstein and Heather Heying, a fellow biology professor and Weinstein’s wife, sued the college.​
The couple resigned, and Weinstein began his career playing a skeptical maverick who was cast out by political correctness. His DarkHorse podcast is wildly popular, reaching Number 51 on the Podcast Insights chart. Weinstein, like a lot of IDW personalities, positions himself as a centrist intellectual just searching for answers, but it’s a thin veneer that is destroyed by even a cursory listen or look at his Twitter feed.​
His job is gussy up white nationalism and other alt-right talking points to make them palatable for the mainstream. You can see that in his thoughts on #BlackLivesMatter or the use of non-gendered pronouns. Weinstein has long since stopped being a scientist and instead become another funnel for far-right culture nonsense toward people who think he’s still an academic. If you're a bigot and a conspiracy theorist who wants to sound refined, then Weinstein is the perfect dealer.
Weinstein is also a fervent believer in ivermectin (that horse dewormer I mentioned above) as a cure for COVID, which is one of the reason he keeps having social media posts taken down for spreading misinformation. While it’s hard to find specific instances of him being overtly anti-vaccination, his latest output is implicitly such. In addition to insinuating there is a wide conspiracy to suppress ivermectin, he has had Dr. Geert Vanden Bossche on as a guest. This is where the big Wakefield energy comes in.

Need More? :lol:

Covid-19 is not the Flu. The vaccines do not cause infertility, , nor do they modify DNA, nor do they cause covid-19 variants, nor do they contain microchips to track your movements, nor do they turn people into magnets due to 5G telecommunication towers.

The motives behind creating these fantasies are varied but are often motived by hopes of profit such as selling supplements, medical treatments, books, soliciting contribution, and just selling stories to media sites. Then there are those who just get a kick out of thwarting the efforts of any respected organizations in the medical community who are trying to save lives. Social media which plays an important part in providing a means to spread the disinformation generally takes the view that free speech tops public safety. This allows the misinformation to spread and become a subject for debate leading to more fabricated information.

Many intelligent people that love to play devil's advocate in supporting these fantasies convince a lot of people who are less informed to take up the cause and spread the fantasy which ends up costing lives and people's health.
COVID is a virus. Viruses are categorized as flus. You're just parroting the Government dictated explanation. No one thinks COVID has microchips. COVID has a 95% to 99% SURVIVAL rate. It is not a morbid condition for healthy people. For most folks it's little more than a transient discomfort. The response (from powerful Democrats) is to quarantine everyone, shut down schools, businesses and make everyone wear face diapers. Frankly, YOU are the one spreading the fantasy that COVID is a morbid condition.

Without those measures this virus would spread like wildfire, much in the same way influenza does. That virus kills tens of thousands each year. Face diapers are the primary reason why the flu was nearly eradicated this year compared to every other flu season. If only they worked as well to protect everyone from stupidity.
Show real proof that masks did that. Experts disagree. Hand cleanliness and distancing is the most likely reason. In any case, COVID has a 95% to 99% survival rate. Better odds than dirving a car. Japan, the premier mask-wearing country, is now experiencing and surge in COVID.

Last edited:
Is that counting the people that died after taking the vaccines? :abgg2q.jpg:
That's right, here in France the minister of health his saying that Pfizer did complete only the third stage of the study so that mean nothing are sure and complete about this vaccination.

Show real proof that masks did that. Experts disagree. Hand cleanliness and distancing is the most likely reason. In any case, COVID has a 95% to 99% survival rate. Better odds than dirving a car. Japan, the premier mask-wearing country, is now experiencing and surge in COVID.

The real experts don't disagree, only the fake ones do. You don't have a over 99% reduction in flu cases because you wash your hands. Hand hygiene and social distancing are all part of it, but are often not achievable or easily forgotten about in daily situations when you're outside, whereas your mask is always on no matter where you go. The more ppl who wear them the greater the reduction of viral spread. If you wear an n95 then you're protected from spreading and from getting the virus.

Japan has over 14k deaths in a densely packed country of 130 million. I would say, they've done an amazing job compared to the US and other western countries. Thank you for making my argument for me.

The real experts don't disagree, only the fake ones do. You don't have a over 99% reduction in flu cases because you wash your hands. Hand hygiene and social distancing are all part of it, but are often not achievable or easily forgotten about in daily situations when you're outside, whereas your mask is always on no matter where you go. The more ppl who wear them the greater the reduction of viral spread. If you wear an n95 then you're protected from spreading and from getting the virus.

Japan has over 14k deaths in a densely packed country of 130 million. I would say, they've done an amazing job compared to the US and other western countries. Thank you for making my argument for me.

"All fans banned from Tokyo Olympics as rise in COVID cases in Japan prompts a state of emergency"​

"TOKYO — Fans were banned from the pandemic-postponed Tokyo Olympics which will open in two weeks, following a state of emergency on Thursday, Olympic Minister Tamayo Marukawa told the Japanese news agency Kyodo."

Apparently those masks ain't workin' too well. So much for your 'real experts.'

Darwin Awards are on me.

COVID is now killing just those who are too stupid, stubborn or Trump loving to get vaccinated.

Nearly all COVID-19 deaths in the U.S. now are in people who weren’t vaccinated, a staggering demonstration of how effective the shots have been and an indication that deaths per day — now down to under 300 — could be practically zero if everyone eligible got the vaccine.

Enjoy your death celebrations with comrades
Oh no darlin. It’s the trumpscum who are all buddy buddy with Russia.

no one is celebrating their deaths. It it pointed out that you can’t fix stupid

you know how that is

You prove it every time you post.

Forum List

Back