Need help with a Bible verse interp.

You must keep the verse in context...I completely agree with the three emulations that Michael has shown you regarding that verse but in order to see who it is speaking of NOW you must dig a little deeper...I will get flack for pointing this out but that is fine...Once words are spoken they cannot be taken back and you will come to your own conclusion ..The verse must be taken in context verse 7 and 8 hold the clues...Once the wraith of Gd is satiated Even the "FIR TREES" Rejoice as do other TREES... because and here is the key Workmen will no longer be coming to CUT them down...There is only one people on the planet that CUT DOWN Trees and decorate it with their IDOL or False Gd....The later part of BABY Lon derives from L Lon which means Tree... It is the Baby Jesus that is venerated and who grows up to become the Man who is hung on the tree and worshipped as the king of kings and even placed above and before Gd...It will be when he is removed the whole world will shake probably in fear ESP his followers who number one third of mankind because their place that they secured solidly to the tree or CROSS VAINLY like is mentioned in Jeremiah will be uprooted and they will be without foundation and fall to the pit like their idol did...

It has nothing to do with Christmas trees, Solomon even cut them down for his "temple". Everyone used them.

Cedars of God - Wikipedia

It was forbidden to decorate the tree in
silver and use it as an asherah.
That was a prexisting and forbidden tradition of other cultures.

Obviously its ok to wear a little black cube on your forehead, and worship a wall. We do not worship a Christmas tree, but Hebrews use to.

You must keep the verse in context...I completely agree with the three emulations that Michael has shown you regarding that verse but in order to see who it is speaking of NOW you must dig a little deeper...I will get flack for pointing this out but that is fine...Once words are spoken they cannot be taken back and you will come to your own conclusion ..The verse must be taken in context verse 7 and 8 hold the clues...Once the wraith of Gd is satiated Even the "FIR TREES" Rejoice as do other TREES... because and here is the key Workmen will no longer be coming to CUT them down...There is only one people on the planet that CUT DOWN Trees and decorate it with their IDOL or False Gd....The later part of BABY Lon derives from L Lon which means Tree... It is the Baby Jesus that is venerated and who grows up to become the Man who is hung on the tree and worshipped as the king of kings and even placed above and before Gd...It will be when he is removed the whole world will shake probably in fear ESP his followers who number one third of mankind because their place that they secured solidly to the tree or CROSS VAINLY like is mentioned in Jeremiah will be uprooted and they will be without foundation and fall to the pit like their idol did...

It has nothing to do with Christmas trees, Solomon even cut them down for his "temple". Everyone used them.

Obviously its ok to wear a little black cube on your forehead, and worship a wall. We do not worship a Christmas tree, but Hebrews use to.

If you remember, I speak out against leaving notes in the wall and somewhat denounce using the wall as a means of praying through. Focus is OK though, because focus on the foundation of things and pupil of the eye is an important part in "restoring" things to Shalem. That's why I say somewhat denounce, dependent on if it's a focal point remembering what that wall is or if it's used like a giant genie bottle.
And the last line you used is fake news, FAKE NEWWWS!
tmp-cam--701574178.jpg
tmp-cam--1500313304.jpg

Last edited:

If you remember, I speak out against leaving notes in the wall and somewhat denounce using the wall as a means of praying through. Focus is OK though, because focus on the foundation of things and pupil of the eye is an important part in "restoring" things to Shalem. That's why I say somewhat denounce, dependent on if it's a focal point remembering what that wall is or if it's used like a giant genie bottle.
And the last line you used is fake news, FAKE NEWWWS!
View attachment 133849 View attachment 133850

No I do not remember you being against leaving notes in the wall. Its like writing a letter to Santa Clause. Many sources say jews use to worship trees before they became monotheistic, and jews were not always monotheistic, they took the Canaanite Gods, and since there was a main God, why not just go to him directly. Yahweh was your war God, who became your main God.
That is not the way it works in life is it, we have to go through the chain of command. Religions have progressed throughout time, and all religions are man made.

Forum List

Back