Neil Young’s Music Quietly Returns to Spotify

The Breeze

Platinum Member
Jun 10, 2010
Lol, what a clown.

Neil Young’s music is back on Spotify.

Last month, Young removed his library from Spotify after the service refused to censor Joe Rogan. But just a few weeks later, Young’s team quietly reuploaded his music, says FOX Business. That’s what you call an unsuccessful boycott.

Lol, what a clown.

Last month, Young removed his library from Spotify after the service refused to censor Joe Rogan. But just a few weeks later, Young’s team quietly reuploaded his music, says FOX Business. That’s what you call an unsuccessful boycott.

Fake news.

Instead, the only Neil Young music on Spotify is from movie soundtracks or other events that featured him but were released by other entities. Neil's Spotify page is still largely barren and is not a complete list of his catalog, which spans nearly 60 years.

Fake news.

Instead, the only Neil Young music on Spotify is from movie soundtracks or other events that featured him but were released by other entities. Neil's Spotify page is still largely barren and is not a complete list of his catalog, which spans nearly 60 years.

"Young’s team quietly reuploaded his music, says FOX Business. That’s what you call an unsuccessful boycott."

"Young’s team quietly reuploaded his music, says FOX Business. That’s what you call an unsuccessful boycott."

The only two albums on Spotify, two he does not control.

1645012157500.png

Lol, what a clown.

Neil can't help himself. There seems to be no cure for that Democrat, lynch mob mentality.

Go to Spotify. Search Neil Young. Press play.

I just did. There are a dozen songs there he does not control, that is all.

Go to Spotify, search Southern Man and you will find it by lots of people...but not Neil Young

Go to Spotify, search Like a Hurricane and you will find it by other people...but not Neil Young

I just did. There are a dozen songs there he does not control.

Go to Spotify, search Southern Man and you will find it by lots of people...but not Neil Young

Go to Spotify, search Like a Hurricane and you will find it by other people...but not Neil Young
Could be. I saw a list of his songs. Not familiar with his catalogue or what he controls or not.

I just did. There are a dozen songs there he does not control, that is all.

Do you honestly think ^ this spin is going to save face for that hippie fool? Its not happening. He looks fucking stupid now, which should came as a surprise to no one.

FK Neil Young he is a liar and don't care about freedom. To be all his songs are hypocritical. He don't believe in what he sang. But sure we see what happens when you sell your songs to tyrants. :D

Do you honestly think ^ this spin is going to save face for that hippie fool? Its not happening. He looks fucking stupid now, which should came as a surprise to no one.

Sorry that the truth triggers you so very much, but it is what it is.

I like Pandora much better actually, Never really uses Spotty much.

I do not use it either, but both my kids do. I prefer YouTube Music (previously known as Google Music)

You can search songs on Spotify even when not logged in.

Forum List

Back