Neocon Panic Attack! What If Ron Paul Becomes Trump's Secretary of State?

Ron Paul doesn't believe that the 13th amendment should apply to state law or any amendment

He screams about states rights

I could go into the litany of racist things he has done and said throughout his life, but his core message is states rights. He's an effeminate little fuck who happens to be right about blow back. Beyond that wrong about just about everything, first and foremost his absurd position on states rights.

Let's throw away the fractional reserve banking system as the strongest and most prosperous nation on the planet? That's a terrible idea, what he should support is using that banking system to fund universal income or some other social programs to make up for the MINUTE losses to inflation
I think you will be singing a different tune by the beginning of next year after the asset bubble bursts.

We will only have the Central bankers to thank.

Your candidates depend on Central Bankers. Get with it.
I don't have any candidate.

MisterBeale = Greatness.......probably the best "straight shooter" on this board....bar none.

Ahem!
foottap.gif

ChrisL....you are greatness as well.......

I think you will be singing a different tune by the beginning of next year after the asset bubble bursts.

MisterBeale = Greatness.......probably the best "straight shooter" on this board....bar none.

Ahem!
foottap.gif

:D Awww shucks.

Paul's racist views? What views are those? Or this is just the he's not a liberal using blacks for votes so he's a racist gag again?

And Paul would put the screws to the Fed, he'd be against the printing money monetary policy

Ron Paul doesn't believe that the 13th amendment should apply to state law or any amendment

I could go into the litany of racist things he has done and said throughout his life, but his core message is states rights. He's an effeminate little fuck who happens to be right about blow back. Beyond that wrong about just about everything, first and foremost his absurd position on states rights.

Let's throw away the fractional reserve banking system as the strongest and most prosperous nation on the planet? That's a terrible idea, what he should support is using that banking system to fund universal income or some other social programs to make up for the MINUTE losses to inflation

:banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:

:banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:

Ahem!
foottap.gif

Let no one forget that this forum has been enriched immeasurably by your membership as well Dale.

Whenever they try to use that baleful disparaging term as a fallacious excuse for an argument, just bear in mind, it is the last stand of the weak intellect.
conspiracytheorist-660x413.jpg

Ahem!
foottap.gif

Let no one forget that this forum has been enriched immeasurably by your membership as well Dale.

Whenever they try to use that baleful disparaging term as a fallacious excuse for an argument, just bear in mind, it is the last stand of the weak intellect.
conspiracytheorist-660x413.jpg

Well, even though I may not always agree, you are both very straightforward and not afraid to just put it out there and not be asses about it. :D

I can respect that. :thup:

Greatness......we are kindred souls....good on ya.

Forum List

Back