Neocon Panic Attack! What If Ron Paul Becomes Trump's Secretary of State?

Your link says he denied these accusations and denied knowing about any racist content in the newsletters. Though he may have been "hands on", that doesn't mean he read every newsletter from beginning to end, so that is insufficient evidence that he is a "racist" in my book.
Ron Paul introduced a "Sunlight Law" to make it a requirement every legislator read the entirety of the bills they voted on.

And you want us to believe he never read his own racist newsletters which bore his name on them?

I don't know if he did or if he didn't, and neither do you. They are newsletters, not laws after all.
Would you buy that lame argument from Clinton?

Didn't think so.

The racist themes were not a one-off. It was an ongoing thing. And it went out with his name on it.

So, you are thinking that this busy man sat there and read newsletters? He says he wasn't aware of any racist content. What else you got?

He wasn't that busy. This was between his terms in Congress.

It doesn't take but a minute or two to read his newsletter.

You are stupid enough to bleev he went years and years without knowing his newsletter was sending our racist bullshit?

And there are clear references in his newletters which indicate he was the one writing it.

There is nothing indicating the LA riot newsletter was written by a guest author. The only name on it is Ron Paul's.

Goddam, I've seen some willfully blind idiots around here, but holy shit!

Just because his name was on it doesn't mean he actually took the time to read a newsletter. I'm sure he does a lot of things.

ChrisL isn't going to be able to claim I ran off and didn't substantiate Ron Paul's racist rantings.

But I bet he wishes I did! :lol:

Ron Paul introduced a "Sunlight Law" to make it a requirement every legislator read the entirety of the bills they voted on.

And you want us to believe he never read his own racist newsletters which bore his name on them?

I don't know if he did or if he didn't, and neither do you. They are newsletters, not laws after all.

Didn't think so.

The racist themes were not a one-off. It was an ongoing thing. And it went out with his name on it.

So, you are thinking that this busy man sat there and read newsletters? He says he wasn't aware of any racist content. What else you got?

You are stupid enough to bleev he went years and years without knowing his newsletter was sending our racist bullshit?

And there are clear references in his newletters which indicate he was the one writing it.

There is nothing indicating the LA riot newsletter was written by a guest author. The only name on it is Ron Paul's.

Just because his name was on it doesn't mean he actually took the time to read a newsletter. I'm sure he does a lot of things.
HIS name is the only name on the newsletter. It doesn't attribute the writings to anyone else. It's all him. There is no byline saying someone else wrote it. IT IS ALL RON PAUL.

No one has stepped forward to claim authorship. IT IS ALL RON PAUL.

You are a willfully blind fool.

Didn't think so.

HIS name is the only name on the newsletter. It doesn't attribute the writings to anyone else. It's all him.

You are a willfully blind fool.

People's names are on a lot of things. That doesn't mean they "inspect" them every day. Lol. Get real. Put up something to show that the man is a "racist" or shut up.

Ron Paul Ugly, Racist Newsletters Not Going Away, But Do They Invalidate His Candidacy?

I'm sure that the vast majority of libertarians - and conservatives, Republicans, liberals, Democrats, etc. - who end up pulling a lever for Ron Paul are not ignoring the policies and legislation he has either authored or worked to enact. It is precisely in his concrete attempts to roll back the state - whether through pushing for an end to massive, endless, and uncritical increases in military spending and operations or by co-authoring (with Barney Frank) of the first attempt to end federal marijuana prohibition - that Paul captures the libertarian vote. His philosophical rhetoric and ideological consistency may be appealing to some, but it's really what he plans to deliver on that is motivating people to listen long and hard and show up at rallies.

The Atlantic's Conor Friedersdorf has a pretty elegant formulation on this point:

What I want Paul detractors to confront is that he alone, among viable candidates, favors reforming certain atrocious policies, including policies that explicitly target ethnic and religious minorities. And that, appalling as it is, every candidate in 2012 who has polled above 10 percent is complicit in some heinous policy or action or association. Paul's association with racist newsletters is a serious moral failing, and even so, it doesn't save us from making a fraught moral judgment about whether or not to support his candidacy, even if we're judging by the single metric of protecting racial or ethnic minority groups, because when it comes to America's most racist or racially fraught policies, Paul is arguably on the right side of all of them.

His opponents are often on the wrong side, at least if you're someone who thinks that it's wrong to lock people up without due process or kill them in drone strikes or destabilize their countries by forcing a war on drug cartels even as American consumers ensure the strength of those cartels.

Even Obama, who has spoken so eloquently about the harm done by the drug war and lost civil liberties, is now on the wrong side of those issues, and shows no signs of reversing himself. As bad as the Paul newsletters are -- let me emphasize again that they are awful -- I can't persuade myself that they should carry more weight than war, or civil liberties, unless Paul in fact wrote them, which would mean that he is lying about his core philosophy of individualism, equality, pluralism, and opposition to bigoted laws. In that case, there would be no reason to trust him.

You and Robert E Lee got something in common, dumbass rednecks imagine they can win a war by not losing battles.

Industry wins wars dipshit. Not marksmanship

Yeah the Brits thought the same thing in the War of 1812 and the Revolution, but they were shown how they were wrong.

But you are obviously too stupid to learn a damned thing.

The South lost because of many reasons, the biggest of which was that they had no overall strategy, but the second is the Irish Potato Famine.

We were still worried about a British invasion in 1900, that's how strong they were

We would have invaded Canada if we thought we could just smack them around, we never did because we feared British reinforcements.

:link:

Sure, post me some source that shows political leaders had any interest in Canada after the war of 1812 was over.

More rantings by Ron Paul:

Ron Paul said:
Given the inefficiencies of what DC laughingly calls the 'criminal justice system,' I think we can safely assume that 95 percent of the black males in that city are semi-criminal or entirely criminal.

Ron Paul said:
I've been told not to talk, but these stooges don't scare me. Threats or no threats, I've laid bare the coming race war in our big cities. The federal-homosexual cover-up on AIDS (my thinking as a physician helps me see through this one.) The Bohemian Grove—perverted, pagan playground of the powerful. Skull & Bones: the demonic fraternity that includes George Bush and leftist Senator John Kerry, Congress's Mr. New Money. The Israeli lobby, which plays Congress like a cheap harmonica. And the Soviet-style "smartcard" the Justice Department has in mind for you.

Ron Paul said:
More and more Americans are carrying a gun in the car. An ex-cop I know advises that if you have to use a gun on a youth, you should leave the scene immediately, disposing of the wiped off gun as soon as possible. Such a gun cannot, of course, be registered to you, but one bought privately (through the classifieds, for example.)

Ron Paul said:
A mob of black demonstrators, led by the 'Rev.' Al Sharpton, occupied and closed the Statue of Liberty recently, demanding that New York be renamed Martin Luther King City 'to reclaim it for our people.'

"Hmmm. I hate to agree with the Rev. Al, but maybe a name change is in order. Welfaria? Zooville? Rapetown? Dirtburg? Lazyopolis?

"But Al, the Statue of Liberty? Next time, hold that demonstration at a food stamp bureau or a crack house.

Racist Ron Paul sounds like just the guy for a Trump Cabinet.

Ron Paul said:
Given the inefficiencies of what DC laughingly calls the 'criminal justice system,' I think we can safely assume that 95 percent of the black males in that city are semi-criminal or entirely criminal.

Ron Paul said:
I've been told not to talk, but these stooges don't scare me. Threats or no threats, I've laid bare the coming race war in our big cities. The federal-homosexual cover-up on AIDS (my thinking as a physician helps me see through this one.) The Bohemian Grove—perverted, pagan playground of the powerful. Skull & Bones: the demonic fraternity that includes George Bush and leftist Senator John Kerry, Congress's Mr. New Money. The Israeli lobby, which plays Congress like a cheap harmonica. And the Soviet-style "smartcard" the Justice Department has in mind for you.

Ron Paul said:
More and more Americans are carrying a gun in the car. An ex-cop I know advises that if you have to use a gun on a youth, you should leave the scene immediately, disposing of the wiped off gun as soon as possible. Such a gun cannot, of course, be registered to you, but one bought privately (through the classifieds, for example.)

Ron Paul said:
A mob of black demonstrators, led by the 'Rev.' Al Sharpton, occupied and closed the Statue of Liberty recently, demanding that New York be renamed Martin Luther King City 'to reclaim it for our people.'

"Hmmm. I hate to agree with the Rev. Al, but maybe a name change is in order. Welfaria? Zooville? Rapetown? Dirtburg? Lazyopolis?

"But Al, the Statue of Liberty? Next time, hold that demonstration at a food stamp bureau or a crack house.

Post LINKS, or these statements are not valid.

Ron Paul said:

Ron Paul said:

Ron Paul said:

Ron Paul said:

10 Extreme Claims in Ron Paul's Controversial Newsletters

October 1992: The Ron Paul Political Report

The Ron Paul Newsletters / Ron Paul Paper Trail – Ron Paul Political Report June 1992

http://graphics.thomsonreuters.com/11/12/Solicitation2.pdf

The Ron Paul News Letters: October 1990: The Ron Paul Political Report

Ron Paul said:

Ron Paul said:

Ron Paul said:

Ron Paul said:

And he says he didn't write them or know about them.

So...like I said. One would have to work really hard to pretend racist Ron Paul was not only not the author, but had no clue this was all going out under his name over all those years.

You have to be the worst kind of credulous rube ever born.

I guess this explains where Trump's support comes from.

Ron Paul said:

Ron Paul said:

Ron Paul said:

Ron Paul said:

And Bill Clinton said he didn't have sex with "that woman".

Rube! :lol:

First goalpost: They run away after making the claim Ron Paul was a racist!

Second goalpost: Source those quotes or they aren't valid!

Third goalpost: He said he didn't know about those ones. Yeah, that's it. He didn't know! LA-LA-LA-I-CAN'T-HEAR-YOU!

:lol:

This was an interesting article from Ron Paul's site. Could it be that Paul is warming to Trump?

Under a Secretary Paul there would be no endless hectoring calls to the president demanding that this or that country be "liberated" with smart power and smart bombs. Under Secretary Paul there would be no legions of US-funded NGOers sent to undermine the electoral processes overseas. Under Secretary Paul there would be no fact-free, mindless propaganda sessions deceptively named "daily press briefings." Under Secretary Paul diplomacy would not mean "do what we say and we will give you money, refuse and we will bomb you." Under Secretary Paul diplomacy would serve the national interest instead of the special interests. Under Secretary Paul, the customary appearances by the Secretary before the House and Senate foreign affairs committees would actually be exercises in truth-telling instead of spin-making.

Well, you get the idea. It would be a total nightmare for Rubin and the neocons. So Jennifer has something to worry about...

Paul tweets:

Ron Paul Verified account ‏@RonPaul
Neocon Panic Attack! What If Ron Paul Becomes Trump's Secretary of State? http://bit.ly/1rwnwa2

and Donald Responds!

ChuQCVPWMAEBwCG.jpg

I thought it was funny that some of the followers wanted him nominated for head of the FED. :lmao:
7drHiqr.gif

giphy.gif

he is not going to nominate that effeminate little racist to be secretary of state

Ron Paul isn't America first, he's states rights first. His only positive character trait is he hasn't changed his mind on anything in decades.

Wow, I wasn't aware that states were not apart of America....when did this happen? (insert sarcastic grin here)

Listen up, ya little fuck wad, Ron Paul has been fighting to free us from this debt slavery system his whole political life. Some stupid little POS like you could never comprehend what has been done to us....so STFU and do some reading about the Fed banks and states rights, moron.

Ron Paul said:

Ron Paul said:

Ron Paul said:

Ron Paul said:

And Hilary Clinton said "what difference at this point does it make?" :lol: That woman lies and lies and lies, and you want to smear a non-establishment guy for a newsletter from the 1980s? I don't think you could get much more ridiculous. He is cleaner than the "Hilary" all day long.

Now he's a racist because he appeals to Christians? At any point are you going to show an actual racist position he has said or are you going to just keep making it up as you go?

Though at least you're better than Rabbi who claimed the same and ran away and hid when asked to back it up. Small government isn't racist, your view that other races need government more than whites do is racist

And again the man publishes neo nazi literature

Sorry, I haven't read the whole thread. Did you have a link to this neo nazi literature?

He was asked about it on CNN...he freaked out

Uncut version - (the aired bit was much shorter you can find it)

Ron Paul signed off on racist 1990s newsletters, associates say

Your link says he denied these accusations and denied knowing about any racist content in the newsletters. Though he may have been "hands on", that doesn't mean he read every newsletter from beginning to end, so that is insufficient evidence that he is a "racist" in my book.

Ron Paul introduced a law to make it a requirement every legislator read the entirety of the bills they voted on.

Let me get this right, you are comparing a news letter he ran as a hobby, while he was a licensed practitioner and had a full time job as a M.D., to passing laws for the entire nation? Is that your contention? :eusa_think:

False analogy - RationalWiki

You seriously want to go with that? Do you know about the volunteer work he has done to help minorities in his medical practice? Why would a racist do that?

And Hilary Clinton said "what difference at this point does it make?" :lol: That woman lies and lies and lies, and you want to smear a non-establishment guy for a newsletter from the 1980s? I don't think you could get much more ridiculous. He is cleaner than the "Hilary" all day long.
You have two dirty pigs and you are trying to judge which is cleaner?

Really?

You have two dirty pigs and you are trying to judge which is cleaner?

Really?

I don't think Mr. Paul is a dirty pig.

Forum List

Back