Neocon Panic Attack! What If Ron Paul Becomes Trump's Secretary of State?

Again in Ron Pauls view the equal protection act and even teh 13th amendment don't trump state law

He said that where? I'm fiercely small government and pro-State rights and I as well as most of the people I know who are the same believe in Constitutional rights. The only exception are anarchists who don't support by definition any government.

You're just pulling this out of your ass, which is why all you have are your own allegations unsupported by anything Paul has said

He basically pisses on the reconstruction* and the modern federal government.

From commerce to race laws, he thinks all of it is inappropriate.

Equal protection that stems from the federal government? You think Ron Paul supports that? lol

Again, where did he say that? I'm calling you a liar. And BTW, I'm not particularly a Paul supporter, but it's not for that reason. But he's better than most of the cabinet secretaries either party are digging up

Basically a lot of small government conservatives make the argument that reconstruction after the civil war is illegitimate. We talk about the New Deal but really it was the civil war that changed the federal government. And the amendments to the constitution like the 13th and 14th amendment weren't really democratically instituted.

Ron Paul's Christian Reconstructionist Roots

He dreams of Christian patriarchy in rural texas

Now he's a racist because he appeals to Christians? At any point are you going to show an actual racist position he has said or are you going to just keep making it up as you go?

Though at least you're better than Rabbi who claimed the same and ran away and hid when asked to back it up. Small government isn't racist, your view that other races need government more than whites do is racist

If the first amendment doesn't protect you in rural texas

Why would any amendment?

Do you know anything about law?

His views on this issue have implications on others. That's why "states rights" is a dog whistle for white nationalists.

Again if the country was filled with well to do libertarians who just wanted less regulation, I could accept that. That's not* who he's talking to. He's talking to bigots of various varieties

Classic begging the question. You haven't established that's true, just assuming your bigotry is right

Again in Ron Pauls view the equal protection act and even teh 13th amendment don't trump state law

He said that where? I'm fiercely small government and pro-State rights and I as well as most of the people I know who are the same believe in Constitutional rights. The only exception are anarchists who don't support by definition any government.

You're just pulling this out of your ass, which is why all you have are your own allegations unsupported by anything Paul has said

Equal protection that stems from the federal government? You think Ron Paul supports that? lol

Again, where did he say that? I'm calling you a liar. And BTW, I'm not particularly a Paul supporter, but it's not for that reason. But he's better than most of the cabinet secretaries either party are digging up

Basically a lot of small government conservatives make the argument that reconstruction after the civil war is illegitimate. We talk about the New Deal but really it was the civil war that changed the federal government. And the amendments to the constitution like the 13th and 14th amendment weren't really democratically instituted.

Now he's a racist because he appeals to Christians? At any point are you going to show an actual racist position he has said or are you going to just keep making it up as you go?

Though at least you're better than Rabbi who claimed the same and ran away and hid when asked to back it up. Small government isn't racist, your view that other races need government more than whites do is racist

And again the man publishes neo nazi literature

A warping of the truth. And still, you can't provide actual statements by the guy, just articles of opinions about him by your fellow leftists

I dont believe I ever claimed he was a racist. I did claim many racists were attracted to him, which is the case. It doesnt matter. Ron Paul is possibly the most irrelevant politician in America. When he was in office he was still irrelevant.

I said he's not a racist and you replied how ridiculous that was. That seemed to me to be saying he's a racist, maybe you can clarify.

And just to be clear, that's your standard, who supports a candidate makes them that?

I dont believe I ever claimed he was a racist. I did claim many racists were attracted to him, which is the case. It doesnt matter. Ron Paul is possibly the most irrelevant politician in America. When he was in office he was still irrelevant.

I said he's not a racist and you replied how ridiculous that was. That seemed to me to be saying he's a racist, maybe you can clarify.

And just to be clear, that's your standard, who supports a candidate makes them that?
I dont recall that conversation.
When a certain group shows its favor of a certain candidate in overwhelming terms they are hearing something that is attractive to them. Do you somehow deny that?

When a certain group shows its favor of a certain candidate in overwhelming terms they are hearing something that is attractive to them. Do you somehow deny that?

Here you go:

I'm asking for specific statements and views. All you're doing is repeating your sweeping allegations.

What has Paul said that's racist? Stop being a dumb fuck and address the question
You're kidding, right? Trying to get reasoned discussion on here is like trying to stay dry in a typhoon.

Here you go:

I'm asking for specific statements and views. All you're doing is repeating your sweeping allegations.

What has Paul said that's racist? Stop being a dumb fuck and address the question
You're kidding, right? Trying to get reasoned discussion on here is like trying to stay dry in a typhoon.
My comment means: if you, Kaz, expect to get a reasoned discussion out of Juicin then you are wasting your time as it is futile.

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz
What panic attack? Is the left going crazy? Paul sounds like a pretty good choice. Anybody has to be better than Kerry or the Hildabeast.

Here you go:

My comment means: if you, Kaz, expect to get a reasoned discussion out of Juicin then you are wasting your time as it is futile.

OK, fair enough

I don't have a problem with the flag. It means different things to different people and is part of protected "free speech" in America.

To those of us who live in reality it's a representation of a traitorous bunch of stupid lazy rednecks who couldn't even pick their own fucking cotton

That's what it symbolizes to you. You don't speak for everyone though. Besides, even people who you disagree with have a right to free speech in THIS country.

No I can and do

They don't have that right, they lost it the last time they forced us into one of the bloodiest civil wars in history

Yes they do have rights, sorry to inform you.

Uhhh traitors don't have rights

Ask the white southerners who lived through reconstruction

Or Muslim Americans

All American citizens have rights.

This was an interesting article from Ron Paul's site. Could it be that Paul is warming to Trump?
I certainly hope not, Donald Trump is the antithesis of the principles that Dr. Paul has always claimed to believe in and adhere to, Trump loudly and proudly proclaims his authoritarian statist inclinations, why on Earth would Ron Paul want to have any association with him or a (not likely to happen) Trump Administration?

No need to worry because Paul won't be the Secretary.

This was an interesting article from Ron Paul's site. Could it be that Paul is warming to Trump?

Under a Secretary Paul there would be no endless hectoring calls to the president demanding that this or that country be "liberated" with smart power and smart bombs. Under Secretary Paul there would be no legions of US-funded NGOers sent to undermine the electoral processes overseas. Under Secretary Paul there would be no fact-free, mindless propaganda sessions deceptively named "daily press briefings." Under Secretary Paul diplomacy would not mean "do what we say and we will give you money, refuse and we will bomb you." Under Secretary Paul diplomacy would serve the national interest instead of the special interests. Under Secretary Paul, the customary appearances by the Secretary before the House and Senate foreign affairs committees would actually be exercises in truth-telling instead of spin-making.

Well, you get the idea. It would be a total nightmare for Rubin and the neocons. So Jennifer has something to worry about...

Paul tweets:

Ron Paul Verified account ‏@RonPaul
Neocon Panic Attack! What If Ron Paul Becomes Trump's Secretary of State? http://bit.ly/1rwnwa2

and Donald Responds!

ChuQCVPWMAEBwCG.jpg

I thought it was funny that some of the followers wanted him nominated for head of the FED. :lmao:
7drHiqr.gif

giphy.gif

I certainly hope not, Donald Trump is the antithesis of the principles that Dr. Paul has always claimed to believe in and adhere to, Trump loudly and proudly proclaims his authoritarian statist inclinations, why on Earth would Ron Paul want to have any association with him or a (not likely to happen) Trump Administration?
With all due credit, trump did say he wanted to listen.. lol

Trump says a lot of things, the vast preponderance of which is complete bullshit designed to prey upon the ignorance, emotions and/or wishful thinking of his audience.

One strongly suspects he made this particular statement about "listening to Ron Paul" as some ham-handed attempt to lure libertarians into his tribal camp of utter nonsense.

Trump already knows (or should know) that Ron Paul publicly announced back in February of 2016 that he would not support Trump if he won the GOP nomination and went on to say that there is little difference between Trump and Sanders in their "wrongheadedness", I cannot imagine Ron Paul changing his assessment on Trump unless of course Dr. Paul has developed an chronic LSD habit over the past 3 months.

Trump says a lot of things, the vast preponderance of which is complete bullshit designed to prey upon the ignorance, emotions and/or wishful thinking of his audience.

One strongly suspects he made this particular statement about "listening to Ron Paul" as some ham-handed attempt to lure libertarians into his tribal camp of utter nonsense.

Trump already knows (or should know) that Ron Paul publicly announced back in February of 2016 that he would not support Trump if he won the GOP nomination and went on to say that there is little difference between Trump and Sanders in their "wrongheadedness", I cannot imagine Ron Paul changing his assessment on Trump unless of course Dr. Paul has developed an chronic LSD habit over the past 3 months.
I'm inclined to agree.

Trump would have to do a complete 180 on his stance on Edward Snowden for there to ever be a meeting of the minds.

Trump seems to be ignorant of how the Deep State operates, or he is a pawn and enabler of it.

To those of us who live in reality it's a representation of a traitorous bunch of stupid lazy rednecks who couldn't even pick their own fucking cotton

That's what it symbolizes to you. You don't speak for everyone though. Besides, even people who you disagree with have a right to free speech in THIS country.

No I can and do

They don't have that right, they lost it the last time they forced us into one of the bloodiest civil wars in history

Yes they do have rights, sorry to inform you.

Uhhh traitors don't have rights

Ask the white southerners who lived through reconstruction

Or Muslim Americans

All American citizens have rights.

You don't have rights if you're a Muslim bitching about American foreign policy

You sure as shit don't have rights if you're flying a flag that represents treason

You'll see the reality of this when half this country isn't white, rednecks going to be put in their place real soon. Muslims being treasonous doesn't really bother me, we don't treat them well enough to expect loyalty in 2016

Under a Secretary Paul there would be no endless hectoring calls to the president demanding that this or that country be "liberated" with smart power and smart bombs. Under Secretary Paul there would be no legions of US-funded NGOers sent to undermine the electoral processes overseas. Under Secretary Paul there would be no fact-free, mindless propaganda sessions deceptively named "daily press briefings." Under Secretary Paul diplomacy would not mean "do what we say and we will give you money, refuse and we will bomb you." Under Secretary Paul diplomacy would serve the national interest instead of the special interests. Under Secretary Paul, the customary appearances by the Secretary before the House and Senate foreign affairs committees would actually be exercises in truth-telling instead of spin-making.

Well, you get the idea. It would be a total nightmare for Rubin and the neocons. So Jennifer has something to worry about...

Paul tweets:

Neocon Panic Attack! What If Ron Paul Becomes Trump's Secretary of State? http://bit.ly/1rwnwa2

and Donald Responds!

ChuQCVPWMAEBwCG.jpg

I thought it was funny that some of the followers wanted him nominated for head of the FED. :lmao:
7drHiqr.gif

giphy.gif

Donald does not NEED a Secretary of State.

Paul tweets:

and Donald Responds!

ChuQCVPWMAEBwCG.jpg

7drHiqr.gif

giphy.gif

Trump will never be President.

Who cares.

Yea the Confederates thought the same thing, we killed a lot of them and put them under our heel.

YOU didnt kill jack shit, moron. That war was over a century ago, and any of those Confederate soldiers could have killed a hundred of you.

Yea the Confederates thought the same thing, we killed a lot of them and put them under our heel.

YOU didnt kill jack shit, moron. That war was over a century ago, and any of those Confederate soldiers could have killed a hundred of you.

You and Robert E Lee got something in common, dumbass rednecks imagine they can win a war by not losing battles.

Industry and discipline wins wars dipshit. Not marksmanship

That being said I'm a lot better shot than you, you cross eyed son of a bitch. And my ancestors were sure as shit a lot better prepared to fight a war than yours.

Mine weren't too lazy to farm their own land

Forum List

Back