Netanyahu’s Historic Win — and Obama’s Humiliating Loss

Stupid fuck, no it wouldn't.
So now you're the second moron here who couldn't this idiocy. How does it feel?

It would actually be harmful and dangerous to Israel, but you are a hack who can only think in terms that make Obama a hero.
Then answer my question... who's stopping Iran if there's no deal? U.S.? Israel? Who?

You like make believe games?

The answer is whoever the situation dictates be involved will be involved.

I don't play make believe kid, I deal in reality and reality is not and can never be a hypothetical what if thing.

Again I know you think you are clever and I know you hate Jew's but everyone who has a stake in whatever happens should be involved.

It's cute that you think you questioning my manhood means anything ;)
You're a fucking imbecile. I've said nothing to indicate I hate Jews. That's just your demented imagination speaking.

And that you won't answer my question reveals you have no manhood. Clearly, you have an idea, otherwise, you wouldn't be able to state Obama's deal is bad for Israel. Since you think the deal is bad, who's fighting that fight if there's no deal? The U.S.? Israel? Who?

Man up.

Now I'm laughing at you.

It must be really tough to be so dense and unable to comprehend even the simplest of posts.

When/if the time comes the logistics will dictate who and the methods that need to be employed.

You've never been in the Military so you have no real understanding of what I'm saying.

Your question has been answered many times already and again honey, your judgment of anybody's "manhood" is cute.

Netanyahu's already backpedaling on his one-state campaign promise. :lol:
You believe him?
About a two-state solution? No. What I believe is he's just kissing Obama's ass.
I think he's flip flopping in hopes Obama doesn't throw Israel to the security council

What can Obama really do? He can certainly put political pressure on Israel and subject them to more meaningless condemnations. But if he actually did anything to destroy Israel that would be political suicide for the Democratic party. That's why I keep asking leftists what exactly he's going to do to them. So far I have he is going to put Obama in the Guinness book of records. I'm sure that scares Bibi whatever that means
Obama can allow the UN to recognize the state of Palestine, and let them into the UN. And that's the exact same thing the UN did with the state of Israel. It really doesn't change anything, because the only way the UN could possibly force Israel to do anything would be with the same kind of economic sanctions that are applied to Iran. And that's nowhere on the table.

I don't think that's necessarily a loser in American politics for two reasons. 1) Bibi just alienated the last of the liberal Jews, and most Jews are still voting D. 2) The real political danger in American politics would be alienating the right wing that already voted for W, Boom Boom McCain, and Mitt. And, there's a policy argument to be made that Israel can only accept a true Palestinian state that would not allow terrorist funding from places like Iran, Saudi Arabia and Kuwait. You need the UN to get there, and getting there is in everyone's interests.

Wow, this is the one, is it? Of all the times that damn it, this time the last of the liberal Jews are alienated has happened in my life, this actually is the last time the last of them are alienated. Wow, historic occasion.

The self hating Israel loathing Jews were never not alienated. And no liberal Jew who supported Israel is changing their mind now. There is a line even the Jew hating Democrat party won't cross, nothing has changed. And it's not just Jews, there are a lot of independent or right leaning or left leaning Americans who don't want Israel thrown under the bus.

Obama's not humiliated. Humiliation is what Netanyahu will feel the next time he goes to the White House begging for a hand-out.

So now you're the second moron here who couldn't this idiocy. How does it feel?

It would actually be harmful and dangerous to Israel, but you are a hack who can only think in terms that make Obama a hero.
Then answer my question... who's stopping Iran if there's no deal? U.S.? Israel? Who?

I don't play make believe kid, I deal in reality and reality is not and can never be a hypothetical what if thing.

Again I know you think you are clever and I know you hate Jew's but everyone who has a stake in whatever happens should be involved.

You're a fucking imbecile. I've said nothing to indicate I hate Jews. That's just your demented imagination speaking.

And that you won't answer my question reveals you have no manhood. Clearly, you have an idea, otherwise, you wouldn't be able to state Obama's deal is bad for Israel. Since you think the deal is bad, who's fighting that fight if there's no deal? The U.S.? Israel? Who?

Man up.

Now I'm laughing at you.

It must be really tough to be so dense and unable to comprehend even the simplest of posts.

When/if the time comes the logistics will dictate who and the methods that need to be employed.

You've never been in the Military so you have no real understanding of what I'm saying.

Your question has been answered many times already and again honey, your judgment of anybody's "manhood" is cute.
Nah, you're just too fucking stupid for words. You claim Obama's deal is bad for Israel, but then you demonstrate you have nothing to base that opinion on. :cuckoo:

"
Despite the controversy surrounding Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu’s upcoming address to Congress, a new poll shows that American support for Israel remains strong.

According to a new Gallup poll, 70 percent of Americans view Israel favorably.

When asked who they were most sympathetic to in the Israeli-Palestinian conflict, 62 percent of respondents said that they “sympathize more with the Israelis.”

By contrast, 17 percent view the Palestinian Authority favorably, and 16 percent say that they “sympathize more with the Palestinians.”

http://dailysignal.com/2015/02/23/new-poll-shows-strong-american-support-israel/

As usual Obama is diametrically opposed to what the American people want.

You believe him?
About a two-state solution? No. What I believe is he's just kissing Obama's ass.
I think he's flip flopping in hopes Obama doesn't throw Israel to the security council
That ... and cut off U.S. funding to Israel.

Wow, the Democrats would be toast in 2016. Yeah, that's going to happen
I don't believe that's going to happen eithe

Man up.

Now I'm laughing at you.

Nah, you're just too fucking stupid for words. You claim Obama's deal is bad for Israel, but then you demonstrate you have nothing to base that opinion on. :cuckoo:

You are quite easily one of the densest people I've ever run across.

It's bad for Israel because they've stated for DECADES they want to wipe Israel off the map.
Their belief system demands worldwide chaos to bring their Imam back who will then set up the desired Caliphate.

God you are an idiot.

Yeah... Read his proposed treaty with Iran. Says it right there.
His proposed treaty would have benefited Israel. But I'll accept your inability to quote him saying he wanted Netanyahu to lose as your tacit confession that he never did say it. Thanks! :thup:
Obama sent money and resources to Netanyahu's opponent. You can't be that blind.
Riiiight. According to Faux News maybe. But who believes them?
Only a complete moron wouldnt.
Then you can prove Obama donated money to Herzog. Let's see your proof...
Youre a naive idiot

His proposed treaty would have benefited Israel. But I'll accept your inability to quote him saying he wanted Netanyahu to lose as your tacit confession that he never did say it. Thanks! :thup:
Obama sent money and resources to Netanyahu's opponent. You can't be that blind.
Youre a naive idiot

It's sad that people like that can vote :(

Man up.

Now I'm laughing at you.

Any deal that allows iran to pursue nuke tech is a bad deal.

Man up.

Now I'm laughing at you.

It's bad for Israel because they've stated for DECADES they want to wipe Israel off the map.
Their belief system demands worldwide chaos to bring their Imam back who will then set up the desired Caliphate.

God you are an idiot.
Yet you can't answer a simple question which you base your opinion on. :rolleyes:. You think some magical solution is just going to prevent Iran from building a nuke? Who's gonna stop them?

You admit, you don't know. But yet, at the same time, you idiotically declare Obama's plan is bad for Israel. :cuckoo: Seems your opinion is based on nothing. :dunno:

Man up.

Now I'm laughing at you.

Well then maybe I'll have more success with you than I did the other two yahoos. Both of whom ran away from this question ....

Without Obama's deal, which country is going to militarily invade Iran to prevent them from building a nuclear weapon?

Man up.

Now I'm laughing at you.

God you are an idiot.
Yet you can't answer a simple question which you base your opinion on. :rolleyes:. You think some magical solution is just going to prevent Iran from building a nuke? Who's gonna stop them?

You admit, you don't know. But yet, at the same time, you idiotically declare Obama's plan is bad for Israel. :cuckoo: Seems your opinion is based on nothing. :dunno:
Carrot and stick. If they dont stop moab their as . Raze their capital flat into the ground. If they stop we buy their oil.

Man up.

Now I'm laughing at you.

Well then maybe I'll have more success with you than I did the other two yahoos. Both of whom ran away from this question ....

Without Obama's deal, which country is going to militarily invade Iran to prevent them from building a nuclear weapon?
MoaB. Our countryno need to send in troops. Bomb them into the oblivion.

Man up.

Now I'm laughing at you.

God you are an idiot.

Whether or not we can or should stop them, a deal that allows them to develop nukes is still a terrible idea

Youre a naive idiot
Sorry, but insulting me does not actually constitute proof that Obama funded Herzog. :eusa_naughty:

Youre a naive idiot
Sorry, but insulting me does not actually constitute proof that Obama funded Herzog. :eusa_naughty:

You wouldn't care if he did, you would support him whole heartedly in anything he wants to do.

Man up.

Now I'm laughing at you.

MoaB. Our countryno need to send in troops. Bomb them into the oblivion.
I'm not asking what you would like to see, I'm asking which countries you think will invade Iran. I can give you my opinion ... I don't think the U.S. is going to invade. I think Israel will. I'd be surprised if Israel didn't already have plans all mapped out already.

Youre a naive idiot

You wouldn't care if he did, you would support him whole heartedly in anything he wants to do.
I would care in the sense that I would find it inappropriate. Regardless, I've yet to see any evidence that Faux News' claim is true.

Man up.

Now I'm laughing at you.

God you are an idiot.

Whether or not we can or should stop them, a deal that allows them to develop nukes is still a terrible idea
Maybe you'll answer since no one else will ...

With no deal with Iran, which countries do you think will step in with their military to prevent Iran from developing nuclear weapons?

The United States of America...but we need to get rid of the coward in the White House first.

Forum List

Back