Never tell me America is racist: An open letter to protesters

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Teflon Theory of American History says that anything that took place over 30 years ago is Ancient History.

You apparently don't understand what that means.

Mariyam was employing that theory, yet you're trying to call me out on it.

Nice double standard there. If you can even call it that.

And so here we see a new category:

The White Fragility Thread.

That's not how racism works in 2020 and you know it.

Are you telling me that racism should work in only the ways YOU want it to?

Is that what I'm getting?
I don't want racism to work at all. You just made a dumb ass comment.
Temp is a study in deflecting away from his original point. Its his "tell". You slice his bullshit up and he starts talking about everything but his point. I'm still waiting for him to show my how racism or racists are gone from the US.

America is racist. The younger whites are marching because they see it.

That within itself disproves the idea that America is racist.
How so? Younger whites are saying america is racist

If that were so, you would see white people standing on the sidewalks hurling insults and epithets at the all-black protest.

But yeah, America is racist.
Worse. You've seen the pics. I know you were in that thread last night.
1591580359364.png

There were white people back in the day (slavery) who thought it was perfectly okay to keep people in captivity, to treat them as chattel, rape the women & children, beat the men or anyone who disobeyed them, inflicted psychological and emotional harm by breaking up families and selling them away as punishment and you're stating that they did this only because there was no law prohibiting it? That's how depraved they were? Because we know if somone had done any of that shit to someone white they would have strung them up.

This defeats your own argument that America is inherently racist.

There were white people at that time who thought all of this was wrong. Hence our laws outlawing racism.

Gimme a break Mariyam.
Okay, let's try this then. Is the United States a Christian nation?

If that were so, you would see white people standing on the sidewalks hurling insults and epithets at the all-black protest.

View attachment 347291
I cant wait to see what his reply is going to be to this. :laughing0301:

There were white people back in the day (slavery) who thought it was perfectly okay to keep people in captivity, to treat them as chattel, rape the women & children, beat the men or anyone who disobeyed them, inflicted psychological and emotional harm by breaking up families and selling them away as punishment and you're stating that they did this only because there was no law prohibiting it? That's how depraved they were? Because we know if somone had done any of that shit to someone white they would have strung them up.

There were white people at that time who thought all of this was wrong. Hence our laws outlawing racism.

Gimme a break Mariyam.

Gimme a break Mariyam.
Yes

View attachment 347291
Funny how a racist laughs at others he calls racist. The irony. 130-0. You lost another debate.

View attachment 347291

Oh I see. Now numbers come in.

Notice how few of the white racists there are compared to how many white people protesting it?

Or are we ignoring that? That tells me a majority of white people disapprove of racism as a practice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back