Never tell me America is racist: An open letter to protesters

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's not how racism works in 2020 and you know it.

Are you telling me that racism should work in only the ways YOU want it to?

Is that what I'm getting?
I don't want racism to work at all. You just made a dumb ass comment.
Temp is a study in deflecting away from his original point. Its his "tell". You slice his bullshit up and he starts talking about everything but his point. I'm still waiting for him to show my how racism or racists are gone from the US.
Does electing a black man potus twice mean anything?

America is racist. The younger whites are marching because they see it.

That within itself disproves the idea that America is racist.
How so? Younger whites are saying america is racist

If that were so, you would see white people standing on the sidewalks hurling insults and epithets at the all-black protest.

But yeah, America is racist.
Worse. You've seen the pics. I know you were in that thread last night.
View attachment 347291

And no, I don't recall seeing this picture in particular.

What thread are you referring to exactly?

The fact that its in there at all tells me the government endorsed slavery, therefore America was and still is a racist nation.

Guilt by association.

Your argument is invalid.

You completely ignored the fact that the government reformed itself, it admitted its sins and atoned for them, you seemingly are devoid of forgiveness.
How did our government atone for 181 years of racial hatred? When did it apologize and what specifically has it done to atone for it's sins, because some of the civil rights legislation is still pretty wobbly.
Why should my government "apoligize" for racial hatred when I had nothing to do with it?
Are you your government?

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

Temp is a study in deflecting away from his original point. Its his "tell". You slice his bullshit up and he starts talking about everything but his point. I'm still waiting for him to show my how racism or racists are gone from the US.
It means you’re racist. Duh....

If that were so, you would see white people standing on the sidewalks hurling insults and epithets at the all-black protest.

View attachment 347291
I cant wait to see what his reply is going to be to this. :laughing0301:

Oh I see. Now numbers come in.

Notice how few of the white racists there are compared to how many white people protesting it?

Or are we ignoring that? That tells me a majority of white people disapprove of racism as a practice.
Thats only because they know they would get their asses kicked like I pointed out. There is a reason they arent at those marches in large numbers. Theyre afraid. Racists typically are cowards. Your explanation is rejected on the grounds that your conclusion doesnt jibe with reality.

• Thanks

No. Do you want to know why?

View attachment 347291
I cant wait to see what his reply is going to be to this. :laughing0301:

Oh I see. Now numbers come in.

Notice how few of the white racists there are compared to how many white people protesting it?

Or are we ignoring that? That tells me a majority of white people disapprove of racism as a practice.
Thats only because they know they would get their asses kicked like I pointed out. There is a reason they arent at those marches in large numbers. Theyre afraid. Racists typically are cowards. Your explanation is rejected on the grounds that your conclusion doesnt jibe with reality.
You’re a coward by your own operational definition. LMaO. 132-0. You’re a loser.

Never tell me America is racist.

Do you see how many white people are protesting with you? Do you see how many white cops are showing solidarity with you?

NEVER tell me America is racist.

Ask any black person who lived during the civil rights era. They didn't have white support, if they did, it was minimal support at most. They did not have a broad coalition of support you do now in the 1950s and '60s.

Not only do you have the support of hundreds of millions of white people all across America, but the WHOLE WORLD has also come to stand behind you. I will stand behind you.

But never tell me America is racist.

Don’t have to. I can just show you.

F995032E-4467-473E-9271-1206012924B7.jpeg

• Love

Do you see how many white people are protesting with you? Do you see how many white cops are showing solidarity with you?

Ask any black person who lived during the civil rights era. They didn't have white support, if they did, it was minimal support at most. They did not have a broad coalition of support you do now in the 1950s and '60s.

Not only do you have the support of hundreds of millions of white people all across America, but the WHOLE WORLD has also come to stand behind you. I will stand behind you.

My guess is that are far more racist blacks than there are whites today.

Don’t know about more simply because of the numbers of each race. But as a percentage...yes

• Thanks
Thats only because they know they would get their asses kicked like I pointed out.

Are you threatening me?
Only if you feel threatened. Do you?

Yeah, I do. If I express these views in an open forum face to face with someone like you, what are the odds that I will be assaulted for it?

You aren't interested in dialogue, only violence. No wonder the President wanted to employ the Insurrection Act.

Good god.

Hate to break it to you....America is racist. Its even in the original document used to form it.
Hence the amendments abolishing slavery passed later. Of course slavery should never have been brought to this country in the first place.
Slavery was abolished and Jim Crow took its place.
And Jim Crow is gone as well.
And now we have the New Jim Crow. So your racism simply dons another uniform but its always there.
Da fuq is this "New Jim Crow" bullshit? :cuckoo:
Your racism has driven you mad.

Thats only because they know they would get their asses kicked like I pointed out.

Are you threatening me?
Only if you feel threatened. Do you?

Yeah, I do. If I express these views in an open forum face to face with someone like you, what are the odds that I will be assaulted for it?

You aren't interested in dialogue, only violence. No wonder the President wanted to employ the Insurrection Act.

Good god.
I dont deal in hypotheticals. Whats your point and is it consistent with the point we were discussing?

• Thanks

Not when whites voted against him by double digits both times. Not when whites in congress obstructed everything he did. Not when whites increased their overall racism because they were mad that a black man was president Now is Obama black or half white? Make up your mind son.

The election of this racist into office is the racist white backlash to Obama. Most of you still suffer from ODS and will do so for the rest of your lives.

Hate to break it to you....America is racist. Its even in the original document used to form it.
Hence the amendments abolishing slavery passed later. Of course slavery should never have been brought to this country in the first place.
Slavery was abolished and Jim Crow took its place.
And Jim Crow is gone as well.
And now we have the New Jim Crow. So your racism simply dons another uniform but its always there.
Da fuq is this "New Jim Crow" bullshit? :cuckoo:
Your racism has driven you mad.
Educate yourself It will do wonders for your intelligence.

Not when whites voted against him by double digits both times. Not when whites in congress obstructed everything he did. Not when whites increased their overall racism because they were mad that a black man was president Now is Obama black or half white? Make up your mind son.

The election of this racist into office is the racist white backlash to Obama. Most of you still suffer from ODS and will do so for the rest of your lives.
Exactly. The very same people that this racist system benefits and who controls said system would have handed the presidency to Obamas opponent by a landslide both times.

• Love
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back