🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

New Benghazi E-mails Link White House to Doctoring of Talking Points

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are you really so stupid? Why did they need to prep Rice at all? She has appeared hundreds of times on TV. She hardly needed prep. The prep was to make sure she had the WH talking points down. Those points were a deliberate deception. The White House lied, pure and simple, to improve Obama's re-election. Which part of that are you missing?

Why do professional athletes ever practice at all, they played hundreds of games, they hardly need to practice.

Mitt Romney was making an ass out of himself just fine to improve the Presidents chances of re-election. I've often wondered if the whole phony Benghazi "Cover-up" meme isn't just to deflect away from the unprecedented and unpatriotic way Mitt denigrated himself during the whole anti-Mohammad video crisis.
1) Irrelevant. Rice is not a professional athelete.
2) Polls predicted Romney would win. If the Dems hadnt committed massive voter fraud in key areas he probably would have. No president ever won re-election with economic numbers like Obama's.
And isn't it fascinating that the Unemployment figures miraculously went down just before the Election? It was proven it was a lie, a rouse...cooked numbers. Another in a long list of LIES this regime expects us to just take and remain quiet. NOT going to happen.

Not that Obama did a good thing; he did the same thing most venal pols do. But, from what evidence do you infer that not telling the truth and saying they didn't know exactly what motivated the attacks or who did it, "worked up frenzy."

and frankly the world was owned an apology for the video, whether it's protected speech or not. Real leaders decry intolerance of any religion. I give Bushii credit for that, at least.

They knew the attack had nothing to do with the video the day after it happened, but they all continued the lie for weeks and months------and fools like you are are still repeating the lie more than a year later.

Fcuk you silverfish. I did no such thing. First, I agreed the WH spun it ... and they left Rice out to twist in the wind btw. What I did do was ask upon what evidence one asserts the WH's spin led to further violence. And, I'll ask again.

fyi, I think the real pertinent doc as to the WH is on page 31.

some of the riots that happened after 9/11 used the stupid video as their reason for rioting. the media reported it as such.

if rice, clinton, and obozo had not lied about the video, those riots might not have happened and the people killed in them might be alive today.

Not that Obama did a good thing; he did the same thing most venal pols do. But, from what evidence do you infer that not telling the truth and saying they didn't know exactly what motivated the attacks or who did it, "worked up frenzy."

and frankly the world was owned an apology for the video, whether it's protected speech or not. Real leaders decry intolerance of any religion. I give Bushii credit for that, at least.

They knew the attack had nothing to do with the video the day after it happened, but they all continued the lie for weeks and months------and fools like you are are still repeating the lie more than a year later.

Fcuk you silverfish. I did no such thing. First, I agreed the WH spun it ... and they left Rice out to twist in the wind btw. What I did do was ask upon what evidence one asserts the WH's spin led to further violence. And, I'll ask again.

You mean you're asking for some documentation of claims?
From THIS guy?

Good luck.

Why do professional athletes ever practice at all, they played hundreds of games, they hardly need to practice.

Mitt Romney was making an ass out of himself just fine to improve the Presidents chances of re-election. I've often wondered if the whole phony Benghazi "Cover-up" meme isn't just to deflect away from the unprecedented and unpatriotic way Mitt denigrated himself during the whole anti-Mohammad video crisis.
2) Polls predicted Romney would win. If the Dems hadnt committed massive voter fraud in key areas he probably would have. No president ever won re-election with economic numbers like Obama's.
And isn't it fascinating that the Unemployment figures miraculously went down just before the Election? It was proven it was a lie, a rouse...cooked numbers. Another in a long list of LIES this regime expects us to just take and remain quiet. NOT going to happen.

And it just so happened that Obamacare miraculously made its enrollment figures. Even though the administration swears it can't get accurate figures.
They are playing with fire. Once they lose credibility on numbers the whole thing goes up in flames. No one will believe anything coming out of the government.

some of the riots that happened after 9/11 used the stupid video as their reason for rioting. the media reported it as such.

if rice, clinton, and obozo had not lied about the video, those riots might not have happened and the people killed in them might be alive today.
And so would had providing additional protection/Security when it was requested only to be DENIED. And to boot when it was going on? Obama went to bed. He had a campaign stop in Las Vegas...

~Go figure.

Are you really so stupid? Why did they need to prep Rice at all? She has appeared hundreds of times on TV. She hardly needed prep. The prep was to make sure she had the WH talking points down. Those points were a deliberate deception. The White House lied, pure and simple, to improve Obama's re-election. Which part of that are you missing?

Rice a a professional politician. Nothing unusual about going over the Talking Points.

Give up the ghost :eusa_boohoo:

And it just so happened that Obamacare miraculously made its enrollment figures. Even though the administration swears it can't get accurate figures.
They are playing with fire. Once they lose credibility on numbers the whole thing goes up in flames. No one will believe anything coming out of the government.

It's already happening...except for the very stubborn/stupid...

Remember this from yesterday? The POLL regarding the midterms?

Another measure of voting intentions came when people were asked whether they thought it was more important to have Democrats in charge in Congress to help support Obama’s policies or Republicans in charge to act as a check on the president’s policies. On this, 53 percent of voters say Republicans and 39 percent say Democrats. That is almost identical to the results of the same question when it was asked in September 2010, two months before the GOP landslide.

The decline in Obama’s approval rating in the most recent poll was the result of lower support among both Democrats and independents. At this point, 74 percent of Democrats say they approve of his job performance, one point higher than his lowest ever in Post-ABC surveys. The worry for Obama and his party is that many of the Democrats who disapprove of Obama’s performance simply won’t show up in November.

ObamaThrillPoll.jpg
NOWHERE to run...nowhere to HIDE...this issue amongst a plethora of issues like the HUGE albatross of ObamaCare will take these people out.​
Watch the left especially on these boards come unglued like WE have never seen.​

Rice a a professional politician. Nothing unusual about going over the Talking Points.

Blind Boob is cornered with NO bite...Get lost loser.:eusa_hand:

"might?" Again, why would these attacks not have occurred but for Obama? For god's sake man, remember the Danish cartoons. You diss islam, bad stuff happens.

http://www.nytimes.com/interactive/...otests-sparked-by-anti-muslim-video.html?_r=0

And don't give me any free speech crap. Free speech doesn't extend to inciting riots.... or it shouldn't, and I realize the scoutus said burning an American flag is ok, but I'm not gonne be upset if rednecks knock the crap out of someone who does it.

At this point what difference does it make?
It doesn't. This dog never would hunt for you guys, and it still won't.

Stevens made his bed, it was his call, he chose to be there that day, and now he lies in it. Let's mush on.

Have you nothing to say about the lies?

Note how he cavalierly dismisses the Death of Stevens? They could have been saved IF security was beefed up. It was denied. Hillary has some explaining to do as does Obama.

Yeah nothing to see here, folks.
Except we know the White House coached her to repeat the line they had concocted: that a video was responsible for a riot. They concocted it because the truth--it was a terrorist attack on a poorly defended position--might cost Obama the election.
Yes, we know this. Yes, it's proven. Yes, it's criminal. Yes, people desperately want to dismiss it in one way or another but they can't. Because it's the truth.

It doesn't. This dog never would hunt for you guys, and it still won't.

Stevens made his bed, it was his call, he chose to be there that day, and now he lies in it. Let's mush on.

Have you nothing to say about the lies?

Note how he cavalierly dismisses the Death of Stevens? They could have been saved IF security was beefed up. It was denied. Hillary has some explaining to do as does Obama.

Classic blame the victim mentality. Stevens embarassed the administration by dying in a shocking way. Therefore he must be demonized and made sub human, even in death.

I'm not the one who had to play the "he only won because of voter fraud" card.

Here's the gop's basic problem. We haven't had a consistent FP that made since BushI. So, we're left snipe shooting.

Slick screwed the pooch in Somalia, but not because he intervened. Intervention was consistent because we had intl support. It was screwed up because Slick, didn't back it up with overwhelming firepower. In fact, Somalia would have been a convenient place for terrorists, and ..... it is so today.

Kosovo? OMG, nation building is actually working when the EU pours in billions.

Rwanda? Slick's biggest regret. But it's hindsight. We neither had nations nearby backing us or an ability to put in massive firepower (no port)

BushII. Enough said.

Now we're split between McCain and the isolationists. ARMING the syraiian rebels was actually what McCain wanted.

But what's our policy? The lesson in Benghazi isn't about not enough security. Of course we didn't have enough. But for God's sake don't you think it'd have been great In Hindsight if BushII had shut down the airports, or fi Truman hadn't bungled the 42 parallel or if JFK had pulled the plug on the Bay of Pigs? But MISTAKES AREN'T WHAT ELECTIONS ARE ABOUT.

Obama didn't troune McCain on for policy because Bushii didn't effecitively prosecute the Iraq war. He trounced him because NEOCON POLICY STARTED THE WAR.

The issue is OBAMA"S entire FOR POLICY. The gop has two options. 1) Rand Paul. Let's go home and do a bong. 2) McCain. Choose the best option, and give em anything less than nukes and chem weapons. And pray.

Last edited:

Yeah nothing to see here, folks.
Except we know the White House coached her to repeat the line they had concocted: that a video was responsible for a riot. They concocted it because the truth--it was a terrorist attack on a poorly defended position--might cost Obama the election.
Yes, we know this. Yes, it's proven. Yes, it's criminal. Yes, people desperately want to dismiss it in one way or another but they can't. Because it's the truth.

No scandal on the scale of Nixon. However the lesson about the negative consequences of our interventionist policy is largely ignored.

:lol:

If that were true every presidential press secretary for um, ever, would be in jail.

Anyway, she's smart and a practiced politician, I'm sure it only took a few minutes to go over the Talking Points, it not like they are a new concept. Not like the GOP candidate from 2008. Now that was a candidate that was in need of a lot of coaching.

I'm not the one who had to play the "he only won because of voter fraud" card.
And what prompted that response? YOU did. You know where the exit is.

It sounded too much like a whine to be considered a response.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c7jeENBtXoE]Janis Joplin - Cry Baby - YouTube[/ame]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back