🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

New Benghazi E-mails Link White House to Doctoring of Talking Points

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's what's funny about you guys , you throw all these accusations WITH NO PROFF at all .

Judicial Watch has been suing the Administration's asses off and winning. We're still getting new information. And that information is damning.

Proof . Issa is a embarrassment & should be fired . Political hack criminal.

Ironic post is ironic. Issa should be fired because he's managed to dig up a mountain of dirt on the Democrats. That's hilarious!

30sd8bl.jpg
Is this unusual, out of the ordinary and unexpected to you, that ANY administration has a team of people that Prep their spokesperson, before showing up on the TV shows, with "talking points" like, "we don't want the smoking gun to be a Mushroom cloud" Condi Rice????

I think it is expected and perfectly normal that any and all administrations prep their spokes people on what to say and how to say it on any planned tv appearance or news statement that will be put out there regarding foreign affairs....these "talking points" are ALWAYS discussed and approved by many factions, whether there is an election or no election, we don't send spokes people out there without prepping them on what to say.....especially since the "bad guys" are out there listening too...

Did you really think that there should be no "prep" for someone representing the United States on TVtalk shows?

Do you actually believe this 1 week of saying they did not know for certain if it was the video that sparked the attack mattered at all in the election?

I truly DO NOT understand what the outrage by the right wing is all about?

it is a matter of checks and balances. Prepping for a TV appearance is not out of the ordinary. Putting out a dialogue that deceives the electorate during a campaign is unethical and dishonest. We, the people need to know how the policies of a sitting administration are working...especially right before an election.

Their narrative was in direct conflict with what their advisors told them and, coincidentally, not a poor reflection on their current international initiatives. If, In fact, they did this intentionally, then the WH lied to the American People about policy while they were trying to decide if a new President and new policy was needed.

If this is the case, it needs to be exposed. Not to slander the existing President.....but to deter a future one from doing the same.

We need to know that the executive branch is kept in check at all times. I am surprised you don't see it that way.

Did everyone notice that the author of this thread admitted that the hearings/investigations were strictly for political purposes, because of the upcoming election?

That was priceless.

Yeah, like he's an authority in this issue.

He's a blogger on a message-board.

Consider the source and move on to your next simple-minded thought.

Since he based one of his main arguments on something some blogger at the Washington Post said, that's some good stuff.

And since you made claims based on nothing, thats even better.

For example?

World Economic Forum

World Economic Forum - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Sorry, but Hitlery and her gang will skate on this one. She's backed by the most powerful insidious Globalist Elites on this Planet. They will not allow anything to happen to her. Just look at France for instance. They currently have a Rapist for a Prime Minister. He's a known sexual deviant, but he got away with everything. His victims never had a chance. The powerful NWO Global Elites erased his past and his victims. Then they placed him into power. So don't expect ole Hitlery to be held accountable for anything. They have big plans for her.

I usually agree with you, but this idea that there is some group of NWO elites who are controlling the entire world is just foolish.

but if you think they exist: give us their names, where do they meet? who is in charge of their meetings? The CEO of this group must be one powerful SOB, who is he?

I'm watching Obama's network channel, NBC, and so far the topics of discussion are

1. The White House Correspondence Dinner
2. How Funny Obama was at the dinner
3. Donald Sterling
4. Racism
5. The botched execution of two murderers
6. Racism
7. Minimum-wage

I'm still waiting to see if they even mention the Benghazi emails showing that the White House was involved.

Obviously it's not important to the regime's state run media.

BS - Even in the few minutes I scanned the news this week I saw MSNBC Morning Joe had a segment on the Benghazi emails.

If this was the Bush White House you wouldn't get just a 3 minute segment, which is the most we're getting, you'd get wall to wall coverage 24/7.

MSNBC does a heck of a lot more than 3 min segs on Benghazi. Most of their shows talk about it. Alex Wagner talked 15 minutes of her hour show on Benghazi with Republican Michael Steele.

Last edited:
Did everyone notice that the author of this thread admitted that the hearings/investigations were strictly for political purposes, because of the upcoming election?

That was priceless.

Yeah, like he's an authority in this issue.

He's a blogger on a message-board.

Consider the source and move on to your next simple-minded thought.

Oh my! Bus Muffler, meet TemplarKormac. ouch!

Yeah, those darn "extreme" Republicans...always nominating the most main stream candidate running while the Democrats have run John Kerry and Barack Obama...two men with the most liberal voting records in the Senate!

Then you buffoons have the nerve to accuse the right of being "extreme"...it's an amazing display...

I think it's laughable that you guys think Bush-43 was a RINO.

Or Romney, for that matter.

Bush was a fiscal conservatives, but he was a more toward the middle with his social policies.

Romney is a fiscal conservative, a social conservative, but because he came up with socialized medicine he gets labeled a RINO.

Rand Paul is a conservative. Ted Cruz is a conservative. No if, ands, or buts.....

Rand Paul is a whack. Ted Cruz is a bigger whack. If you want to understand why I walked away from the GOP, it's that it puts Ayn Rand reading whacks like these guys in office.

Now, on social policies, this is where I keep breaking it to you, but I'll explain one more time.

The 1% couldn't care less if them Homos get married, and they couldn't care less if that lady sucks her fetus into a sink.

But they kn ow that as long as they talk about that shit, they can get stupid people- like you - to vote against your own economic interests.

Which is why Bush-43 talked all sorts of shit about a Marriage amendment in 2004, and then decided that he wanted to spend his "Political Capital" on privatizing social security.

There's a pile of money the 1% hadn't stolen from the rest of us yet.

Sorry, but Hitlery and her gang will skate on this one. She's backed by the most powerful insidious Globalist Elites on this Planet. They will not allow anything to happen to her. Just look at France for instance. They currently have a Rapist for a Prime Minister. He's a known sexual deviant, but he got away with everything. His victims never had a chance. The powerful NWO Global Elites erased his past and his victims. Then they placed him into power. So don't expect ole Hitlery to be held accountable for anything. They have big plans for her.

I usually agree with you, but this idea that there is some group of NWO elites who are controlling the entire world is just foolish.

but if you think they exist: give us their names, where do they meet? who is in charge of their meetings? The CEO of this group must be one powerful SOB, who is he?

They decide it all. They're all-powerful and evil. They put a known rapist into power in France for God's sake. They can do anything. They can erase at will. Hitlery will skate. She's backed by these monsters. People might as well just give this up. It ain't goin anywhere. The fix is already in. Has been for awhile.

Have you had the tin-foil on your hat checked lately? You see, the problem you guys make is you use aluminum foil instead of genuine tin-foil for your hats. That lets the Trilateralists and Bilderbergers and all the rest of them read your thoughts.

catintinfoilhat.jpg

The White House left Boehner absolutely no option. He had to order a Select Committee.

The administration screwed over Congress and were forced to give up the emails to Judicial Watch under the FOIA.

18 months after their first requests btw.

Fitton, the Judicial Watch leader, charges that State’s refusal to hand over the documents to Congress earlier could be an obstruction of congressional investigations.

Such arguments led Boehner to say Friday he would form a special committee.

He argued that the emails suggested the White House hadn’t been forthcoming with a House subpoena.

Rep. Darrell Issa (R-Calif.), chairman of the Oversight and Government Reform Committee, announced on Friday that he would subpoena Secretary of State John Kerry to testify on the emails.

White House press secretary Jay Carney said this week that the emails were not turned over to Congress because they were not specifically about Benghazi. Fitton said those claims were “ludicrous" and possibly a crime.

“Carney needs to be talking to an attorney and not the press,” he said.

The battle to get WH Benghazi emails | TheHill

Is this unusual, out of the ordinary and unexpected to you, that ANY administration has a team of people that Prep their spokesperson, before showing up on the TV shows, with "talking points" like, "we don't want the smoking gun to be a Mushroom cloud" Condi Rice????

I think it is expected and perfectly normal that any and all administrations prep their spokes people on what to say and how to say it on any planned tv appearance or news statement that will be put out there regarding foreign affairs....these "talking points" are ALWAYS discussed and approved by many factions, whether there is an election or no election, we don't send spokes people out there without prepping them on what to say.....especially since the "bad guys" are out there listening too...

Did you really think that there should be no "prep" for someone representing the United States on TVtalk shows?

Do you actually believe this 1 week of saying they did not know for certain if it was the video that sparked the attack mattered at all in the election?

I truly DO NOT understand what the outrage by the right wing is all about?

No, I don't think it's unusual for someone to be prepped for an appearance on all 5 Sunday morning talk shows. It's obvious that if that is taking place then the Administration desperately wanted to put a certain narrative out there. One would expect some amount of prepping to take place for such a barrage of guest appearances. What I find highly unusual is for the emails for that prep to be classified, after the fact, to hide that Rice was indeed prepped by Ben Rhodes. Can you understand the outrage from conservatives that all this time the Obama White House has been saying that Rice was working from CIA talking points and not from talking points given to her by the Obama White House? Can you understand the outrage from conservatives to find out that that was a total lie...a lie that the Obama White House attempted to hide by classifying the emails that laid out the strategy for Rice's Sunday talk show "marathon"? Can you understand the outrage from conservatives when Obama repeatedly assured the American people that he had released any and all emails connected to Benghazi when in fact he knew that was not the case?

[q

No, I don't think it's unusual for someone to be prepped for an appearance on all 5 Sunday morning talk shows. It's obvious that if that is taking place then the Administration desperately wanted to put a certain narrative out there. One would expect some amount of prepping to take place for such a barrage of guest appearances. What I find highly unusual is for the emails for that prep to be classified, after the fact, to hide that Rice was indeed prepped by Ben Rhodes. Can you understand the outrage from conservatives that all this time the Obama White House has been saying that Rice was working from CIA talking points and not from talking points given to her by the Obama White House? Can you understand the outrage from conservatives to find out that that was a total lie...a lie that the Obama White House attempted to hide by classifying the emails that laid out the strategy for Rice's Sunday talk show "marathon"? Can you understand the outrage from conservatives when Obama repeatedly assured the American people that he had released any and all emails connected to Benghazi when in fact he knew that was not the case?

Translation- What Dog Style and the rest of the Wingnuts are upset about is there's a Negro in the White House.

Beyond that, sorry, prep happens all the time,and it was the CIA that pulled AL Qaeda references, not the White House.

Oh, yeah, and they were really upset about that video all across the Middle East.

[q

Translation- What Dog Style and the rest of the Wingnuts are upset about is there's a Negro in the White House.

Beyond that, sorry, prep happens all the time,and it was the CIA that pulled AL Qaeda references, not the White House.

Oh, yeah, and they were really upset about that video all across the Middle East.

racistreply.jpg

First paragraph incorrect.

Only an inexperienced, training-wheels needing HALFSIE who, when He isn't gofling, flies around the world shooting SELFIES.

[q

Oh, yeah? They were not nearly as upset about that video as we were when Hillary forbad the use of bullets in the guns of guards at the embassy.

That breaches the Constitution's words of the Executive Branch providing for the Common Defense, in particular the President and his top cabinet officials. :evil:

[q

Oh, yeah? They were not nearly as upset about that video as we were when Hillary forbad the use of bullets in the guns of guards at the embassy.

That breaches the Constitution's words of the Executive Branch providing for the Common Defense, in particular the President and his top cabinet officials. :evil:

Yup, and if Hillary (God Help Us) ever becomes president they'll accuse us of hating women.

Maybe they can find another candidate that is within their protective circle. Perhaps an open homosexual. That way whenever they screw the pooch royally they can use the same argument.

Doesn't anyone on the left want to find out why the Libyan militia didn't respond to the CIA's begging for support?

Doesn't anyone on the left want someone's head to roll for the lack of security?

Good grief, the rescue force had to haggle with locals to get them to town after they landed.

Rescue missions with cabbies?

I don't know about anybody on the left, but to your first two questions "no" and "no"....

it is a matter of checks and balances. Prepping for a TV appearance is not out of the ordinary. Putting out a dialogue that deceives the electorate during a campaign is unethical and dishonest. We, the people need to know how the policies of a sitting administration are working...especially right before an election.

Their narrative was in direct conflict with what their advisors told them and, coincidentally, not a poor reflection on their current international initiatives. If, In fact, they did this intentionally, then the WH lied to the American People about policy while they were trying to decide if a new President and new policy was needed.

If this is the case, it needs to be exposed. Not to slander the existing President.....but to deter a future one from doing the same.

We need to know that the executive branch is kept in check at all times. I am surprised you don't see it that way.

The real question is, why do Benghazi Truthers only just now see it that way? If this isn't just an excuse to hate Obama, if this really is the reaction to perceived dishonesty over the deaths of four Americans, then why weren't these same people out on the streets over Condoleezza Rice's deceitful talk show appearances drumming up support for invading Iraq? Why weren't they marching on the White House over Colin Powell lying to the United Nations, or Bush's shameless twisting of the facts addressing the American public?

If those pushing this bizarre theory really were all about government honesty, we'd have seen some consistency.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back