New Biden Campaign Strategy

Independent thinker

Diamond Member
Oct 15, 2015

Here are some excerpts from the article:

Democratic lawmakers and strategists now see Biden as an underdog after he stumbled against former President Trump on the debate stage.

en. Chris Coons (D-Del.), the co-chair of Bidenā€™s campaign, on Monday called for the president to have more unscripted moments

there are days where his age is slowing him down but the campaign needs to show more days where he is at the top of his game

The strategist said Biden is now a clear underdog

ā€œItā€™s no longer ā€˜could Biden do this or not.ā€™ I think probably the prevailing sentiment is Biden is not up for the challenge.

ā€œBiden is definitely the underdog now

A postdebate poll in New Hampshire, a state that Democrats have been counting in Bidenā€™s column, showed Trump now leading Biden by 2 points. Biden has only a 39 percent favorable rating in the state, worse than Trump, who posted a 42 percent favorable rating.

ā€œAny Democrat who doesnā€™t think heā€™s an underdog at this point of time needs to get their head examined. Thereā€™s a real problem here

ā€œThey need to get him out there as quickly as possible in some adversarial settings and let the chips fall where they may,ā€ he said. ā€œHopefully, heā€™ll rise to the occasion

ā€œPart of being the underdog, you need to be willing to take a few more risks, be a little more aggressive,ā€

ā€œWe do need to see more unscripted and off-the-record moments. That is something Iā€™m encouraging,ā€

Here are some excerpts from the article:

Democratic lawmakers and strategists now see Biden as an underdog after he stumbled against former President Trump on the debate stage.

en. Chris Coons (D-Del.), the co-chair of Bidenā€™s campaign, on Monday called for the president to have more unscripted moments

there are days where his age is slowing him down but the campaign needs to show more days where he is at the top of his game

The strategist said Biden is now a clear underdog

ā€œItā€™s no longer ā€˜could Biden do this or not.ā€™ I think probably the prevailing sentiment is Biden is not up for the challenge.

ā€œBiden is definitely the underdog now

A postdebate poll in New Hampshire, a state that Democrats have been counting in Bidenā€™s column, showed Trump now leading Biden by 2 points. Biden has only a 39 percent favorable rating in the state, worse than Trump, who posted a 42 percent favorable rating.

ā€œAny Democrat who doesnā€™t think heā€™s an underdog at this point of time needs to get their head examined. Thereā€™s a real problem here

ā€œThey need to get him out there as quickly as possible in some adversarial settings and let the chips fall where they may,ā€ he said. ā€œHopefully, heā€™ll rise to the occasion

ā€œPart of being the underdog, you need to be willing to take a few more risks, be a little more aggressive,ā€

ā€œWe do need to see more unscripted and off-the-record moments. That is something Iā€™m encouraging,ā€
Biden has been a plagarizer all his life, even at the D-Day Memorial. He can't do unscripted.

The Dems' new talking point is that BOTH Biden and Trump are too old to serve. The GOP will nominate Trump in July, and the Dems will announce their new candidate in August.

The Dems' new talking point is that BOTH Biden and Trump are too old to serve. The GOP will nominate Trump in July, and the Dems will announce their new candidate in August.

None of the Dems will beat Trump. Bidens border and I.R.A sunk their entire ticket.

CNN is pushing Harris as only two points behind Trump. If you believe this you are high. The British would be incensed if Harris were the president, she is quite unliked there after she pandered to them with baby talk after the U.S left Afghanistan.

That's what's so funny. That is their new campaign strategy - Biden unplugged. What could possibly go wrong?
Lets find out.
They have no choice. Either Joe can prove himself in some way or he cannot. Let the chips fall where they may. No other candidate on the Dem side, has a chance. The ball is in play, and will have to be played from where it landed, but played, it will be.

That's what's so funny. That is their new campaign strategy - Biden unplugged. What could possibly go wrong?
Biden will heroically "retire" before the Dem Convention and take credit for appointing the first Black Female President. She will then decline to run again, thus providing the Dems with a clear field to oppose Trump and his running mate.

Lets find out.
They have no choice. Either Joe can prove himself in some way or he cannot. Let the chips fall where they may. No other candidate on the Dem side, has a chance. The ball is in play, and will have to be played from where it landed, but played, it will be.
I just saw a brand new poll which showed Kamala Harris only down by two against Trump. She did better than any of the other dems polled.

Biden will heroically "retire" before the Dem Convention and take credit for appointing the first Black Female President. She will then decline to run again, thus providing the Dems with a clear field to oppose Trump and his running mate.
My prediction is that Biden will patriotically "retire" from being the nominee because beating Trump taking democracy away is for the good of the country and cackling Kammy will become the nominee and lose to Trump.

I just saw a brand new poll which showed Kamala Harris only down by two against Trump. She did better than any of the other dems polled.
Surprising. I thought she was written off as useless, by basically everybody, except black people.

Surprising. I thought she was written off as useless, by basically everybody, except black people.

Forum List

Back