New Black Panther Party Leader - ... you want freedom ... kill some crackers

So, I hear on the news TONIGHT, that FOX NEWS FAILED to tell you as they are making a big deal about this New Black Panther group and the blogs FUELING the racism call on Obama and Holder, that it was the BUSH ADMNINISTRATION that CHOSE NOT to charge these people criminally....

Were YOU(all of you) played a FOOL by the right wing, making you say and think that it was Holder and Obama that did not go after these people for voter intimidation?
What news, Care?

Who is malone?

BTW bush DOJ filed a civil injuction against the black panther dudes on 1/7/2009.

That means there was no dropping of the case by holder, they won an injuction against one of the guys( the club guy) for carring a weapon in front of a polling place, not intimidation.

The Bush DOJ decided themselves that no criminal case would fly.

So, I hear on the news TONIGHT, that FOX NEWS FAILED to tell you as they are making a big deal about this New Black Panther group and the blogs FUELING the racism call on Obama and Holder, that it was the BUSH ADMNINISTRATION that CHOSE NOT to charge these people criminally....

Were YOU(all of you) played a FOOL by the right wing, making you say and think that it was Holder and Obama that did not go after these people for voter intimidation?

They will just rewrite the history when they can.

Wasn't that the claim of MediaMatters?

I guess that is your proof. I'm not yet sure what happened, but I did read that shit in a link provided a few days ago from MediaMatters. I'm not convinced of its accuracy.

Immie

Who is malone?

BTW bush DOJ filed a civil injuction against the black panther dudes on 1/7/2009.

That means there was no dropping of the case by holder, they won an injuction against one of the guys( the club guy) for carring a weapon in front of a polling place, not intimidation.

How did Bush manage that when he left power 2 1/2 months before that? besides that who dropped whatever case there was after it was won?

Who is malone?

How quickly you forget when your ass gets handed to you on a silver platter.

Malone was one of the the cases from the link that YOU provided that you claimed proved RNC corruption. The case was dismissed, but it was one that you have claimed was proof of RNC corruption for a couple of weeks now.

Here is the post you gave us the link to.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/polit...y-keep-blacks-from-voting-21.html#post2462679

And here is the link you provided note that the case was dismissed. However, though the rest of that thread you used this link as one of the absolute proofs of RNC corruption.

DNC v. RNC Consent Decree | Brennan Center for Justice

Immie

Who is malone?

OMG! Why do you think it is illegal to carry a weapon in from of a polling place? Why because it is intimidating and works to scare voters away.

Immie

Umm idiot the case was dismissed why?

Because the Republican party entered a consent decree with the democratic party in which they could no longer do any voter purging.

they then also broke the consent decree repeatedly.

There was plenty of evidence and I still dont know who malone is

Who is malone?

OMG! Why do you think it is illegal to carry a weapon in from of a polling place? Why because it is intimidating and works to scare voters away.

Immie

They did not charge him with intimidation , they got him to refrain from carrying a weapon near a polling place.

BTW it was the Bush DOJ who dropped the criminal case silly

Who is malone?

Immie

They did not charge him with intimidation , they got him to refrain from carrying a weapon near a polling place.

BTW it was the Bush DOJ who dropped the criminal case silly

Right... why don't you present the evidence to that... silly?

Of course, how could that have happened if the case was dropped long after Bush left office. Let me guess, you are going to claim that because there may still have been Bush appointees in the DOJ at the time of the dropping of the case, that it was Bushes decision.

Not surprisingly, I suspect that is exactly what you believe.

Immie

Because the Republican party entered a consent decree with the democratic party in which they could no longer do any voter purging.

Um, idiot, you are lying again.

The consent decree had been in effect for seventeen years before the case was even filed and the later request for the dismissal of the consent decree (which was denied) didn't come until five years later.

The Malone case was filed because the intervenor "claimed" that the RNC had broken the consent decree. It was dismissed because of the en banc decision.

Malone was a suit to enforce the Consent Decree that had been in force for 17 years. It was not dismissed because of the decree! The Malone case was based upon the accusation that the RNC had used caging tactics and there was not plenty of evidence or it would not have been thrown out.

Maybe you should read your own links?

You don't know who Malone is? You screamed for three days that the Malone Case was proof positive of RNC Corruption, moron, but you don't even know what the case was about? Just proves you are an idiot!

Immie

TruthMatters is the worst kind of scum. Racist, stupid, hard headed, willfully ignorant, and possibly psychotic. If I had a dog that showed those traits well, I would no longer have a dog.

Our story so far.

Black man accused of voter intimidation on the say so of Republican operatives.

Charges mostly dropped when it is discovered that said voter intimidation happened in a predominantly black precinct.

"Conservatives" go wild, never realizing how foolish it would be to make a federal case out of a black man intimidating black people into voting for a black man.

"Conservatives" accuse everyone that doubts voter intimidation was occurring of racism, while insisting that black men cover up black crimes.

You people amaze me sometimes.

Actually he was charged with a civil injuction and not a criminal charge by the Bush era people.

The DOJ under Obama won the civil injunction for the guy with the billy club for carryong a weapon near a polling place. The case against the other two was dropped because well they were not carrying a billy club.

Not voter intimidation but carrying a weapon.

Now the right got its little lacy panties all twisted up yesterday because "Obama" didnt try these guys and dropped the Bush case. Sad part is the case was not dropped against the guy they keep screaming about and it was in fact won. They were mad because more didnt happen to this guy. It was filed under Bush not Obama so it should be Bush they are mad at. I dont think they will twist their lacy little panties about it anymore. Dig the lace out of your cracks people and realise you have been played YET AGAIN by the right wing media bosses who seem to own your every emotion.

Last edited:
TruthMatters is the worst kind of scum. Racist, stupid, hard headed, willfully ignorant, and possibly psychotic. If I had a dog that showed those traits well, I would no longer have a dog.

Says the guy who likes to call black people ******

Worse, he calls whites and Mexicans ****** and yet insists that only blacks are *******.

:lol:

Still waiting for Babble to take him to task.

Um, idiot, you are lying again.

The consent decree had been in effect for seventeen years before the case was even filed and the later request for the dismissal of the consent decree (which was denied) didn't come until five years later.

The Malone case was filed because the intervenor "claimed" that the RNC had broken the consent decree. It was dismissed because of the en banc decision.

Malone was a suit to enforce the Consent Decree that had been in force for 17 years. It was not dismissed because of the decree! The Malone case was based upon the accusation that the RNC had used caging tactics and there was not plenty of evidence or it would not have been thrown out.

Maybe you should read your own links?

You don't know who Malone is? You screamed for three days that the Malone Case was proof positive of RNC Corruption, moron, but you don't even know what the case was about? Just proves you are an idiot!

Immie

Please go get the particulars of this case, I would like to see dociumentation of what you claim.

BTW was the "malone" case of which you speak the only infraction the republican party was said to have made against the consent decree?

I sreamed about the repeated infractions over the years Immie and now you claim I ONLY talked of one?

I dont even know who malone is.

Looks like to me YOU picked out one infraction that was settled in the rs favor out of the long list of court cases.

Worse, he calls whites and Mexicans ****** and yet insists that only blacks are *******.

Immie caledl me a racist for telling people the guy was repeatedly using the word, I go back to the thread and see Immie nicely asking him not to use the word and never once called him a racist for actually using it as an epithat.

Ive known Immie for like 7 years and he used to be a fair guy, hes now one of the mouth breathing rabble who piss in their own eyes daily.

Actually he was charged with a civil injuction and not a criminal charge by the Bush era people.

The DOJ under Obama won the civil injunction for the guy with the billy club for carryong a weapon near a polling place. The case against the other two was dropped because well they were not carrying a billy club.

Not voter intimidation but carrying a weapon.

Now the right got its little lacy panties all twisted up yesterday because "Obama" didnt try these guys and dropped the Bush case. Sad part is the case was not dropped against the guy they keep screaming about and it was in fact won. They were mad because more didnt happen to this guy. It was filed under Bush not Obama so it should be Bush they are mad at. I dont think they will twist their lacy little panties about it anymore. Dig the lace out of your cracks people and realise you have been played YET AGAIN by the right wing media bosses who seem to own your every emotion.
Not to mention that the Bush Administration decided this wasn't worth pursuing.

When Was The New Black Panther Case Downgraded?
I did an interview with New York Daily News Columnist Errol Louis about the New Black Panther Party case today and realized that there's a specific data point that has been lost in all the breathless coverage of this case and whether or not it represents a racist agenda from the Obama administration: The decision not to file a criminal case occurred before Obama was even in office.
From the testimony of Thomas Perez, head of the Civil Rights Division, before the U.S. Commission on Civil Rights in May:
Adam Serwer Archive | The American Prospect

Damn, I can't wait to see the spin on this.

"Conservatives" really do seem to believe that black people are evil liars.

Sad.

Immie caledl me a racist for telling people the guy was repeatedly using the word, I go back to the thread and see Immie nicely asking him not to use the word and never once called him a racist for actually using it as an epithat.

Ive known Immie for like 7 years and he used to be a fair guy, hes now one of the mouth breathing rabble who piss in their own eyes daily.
I hope that isn't true, it doesn't sound like something Immie would do. However, Babble calls me a racist for pointing out that cornjob calls people *******.

wtf is wrong with people?

Forum List

Back