New development in the shooting case of the black georgia jogger

Status
Not open for further replies.
Being armed is not necessarily the problem. Chasing a man down while armed presents a whole host of problems, especially if you have no idea whether or not the man you are chasing actually committed the crimes you think he did.

Also, I donā€™t know if the McMichaels usually went around armed as you do but itā€™s clear from their initial testimony that they specifically grabbed their weapons before setting out to accost Aubery.

Having said that, the way they went about this does not look good for them. They only had a suspicion that he was the burgler so they had no legal justification whatsoever for attempting to accost him at all.

Itā€™s been pointed out many times that they called the cops. Thatā€™s all well and good except, they should have left it at that.
So what if they grabbed their guns before going out ? Their guns are for self-defense. This is something liberals can't seem to get focused to.

Iā€™m a conservative and registered Republican.

The suspicion the McMicheals had of Arbery as a burglar is plenty of legal justification for them to follow and accost him. And if you look up the word "accost" in the dictionary, you'll find it's not such a bad thing.

They may or may not have had justification to be armed and perhaps follow the guy to observe him. However, they did more than this; they actively attempted to stop and restrain him and restrict his movement. I donā€™t believe they had legal justification for this based on a mere suspicion. Maybe the law says otherwise, I donā€™t know. And even if their intent was only to talk to him, the way they went about it, it would have appeared to Aubery that they were attempting to restrict his free movement.

I'd say the way the McMichaels went about this, was just fine, and commendable, as they were concerned about crime in their community, and were getting off their duffs to do something about it

After they get cleared by a jury, they should be given a public service medal.

Perhaps. But I have to ask an important question: If Aubery had stopped and talked to them and answered their questions and said ā€œIā€™m not your guy. Fuck off.ā€, what were they prepared to do at that point? They would have had no legal justification to take it any further at that point anyway.
They had already called police. Their intent was to hold him till the police got there

we only suspect he was defending himself,,,if he only complied he would be alive and the rednecks would be in jail,,,

If you think the rednecks would be in jail if Ahmaud could be certain he would not be shot or harmed if he replied yes sir yes master what can I tell you. Please please donā€™t shoot me I wonā€™t jog in your neighborhood ever again and they didnā€™t. Then you have to Agree the gun goobers were committing a crime before they murder ed an unarmed black guy jogging on a public street. So why are you defending the gun goobers? And questioning the victim of an assault in his freedom and life.,
at the time he died he had a gun in his hand,,,

the rest is speculation based on racist views,,,
What justification was there for harassing the jogger

Be specific
1st amendment,,,
How so?!?

There was no intent to harass......all they wanted to do was to find out if this guy was a burglar or not....they wanted to talk to him and try and get to the bottom of it.....was he up to no good or not.

They stated they wanted to do a citizens arrest but for whatever reason they did not attempt that.

When the jogger got to the truck the father in the back did not even get out but remained there...showed no inclination to try and arrest or detain the jogger

Then suddenly the jogger turns into an attacker....why?...can be debated but there really is no rational answer...one can only conjecture as to why he would do that.
You have no right to stop and question anyone you choose. Neither do people in Georgia. The killers said that their intent was to perform a citizens arrest which was illegal without probable cause of which there was none then or now.

You are chasing your own tail in this thread and will never succeed

He wasn't stopped and detained, idiot. He raced up to the truck and attacked the guy with the shotgun. No way they will get convicted, unless they get an all black jury made up of the racist relatives of career criminals, which of course is what your ilk hopes happens. If they were out to murder the idiot, he would have been dead a long way back up the road, dumbass; certainly dead long before he got up to the truck.
Again simpleton they have ADMITTED to wanting to perform a citizens arrest. This act was illegal because there was no crime, not then or even one that can be fabricated now.

That said if he was running with a TV there would at least have been probable cause.

They will plead down to life to avoid a hanging

What a pity

they called the cops and wanted him to wait and talk to them,,,,

When Arbery refused to stop or comply with illegal and immoral demands by two armed white men, it should have been the end of it. Thatā€™s if you believe Arbery has the same rights and freedoms as the two white men who killed him because he refused to comply with their criminal demand to ā€˜stop and waitā€™. You apparently suffer from the same concept that White Privilege is a privilege that needs to be maintained.

The killers had all the options to de-escalate the situation if they truly, but ridiculously wanted the police to talk to him about a crime they did not see him commit.

The video shows Arbery jogging. That is cIear in the video. There is no indication that he was trying to flee the two goons who were attacking him until Goober Jr got out of the truck and Approached him. . I doubt he could run faster than the truck. The killers could have simply followed a jogger and reported his location to the police.

But if the cops did their job they would have asked the Goobers if they Witnessed a felony. When they said ā€œnoā€the cops shouid have said take your guns and go home before someone gets hurt.
there was nothing illegal or immoral about what they did,,,
I wont bother reading the rest of your rant,,,

Actually they committed the crimes. The McMorons were brandishing firearms. That is illegal in Georgia. Brandishing is defined as handling weapons in a dangerous manner.https://www.thestate.com/news/nation-world/national/article240853751.html

So the McMorons committed a Felony. Just getting out of the truck to confront the jogger they committed a Felony. Dad committed it in the back of the truck waving his gun around. Aggravated Assault. Felony.

In Georgia it is legal to pull your firearm only in self defense while in public. The McMorons were the criminals. From the moment they began to chase the Jogger they were acting in a criminal manner.

Sorry. But the law is pretty clear on this. The only reason they were not charged was the Good Old Boy Network.

It is no different than the us versus them cliques in any area. The cops are special. We take care of our own. It is telling that the GBI made an arrest about ten minutes after arriving. It was obvious that the McMorons had committed numerous crimes.

These are things that any even moderately intelligent concealed weapons permit holder learns. You do not pull your weapon except as a last resort. If you do you are going to jail.

They are talking about changing the law. Because right now if I pull my weapon and the guy attacking me stops and I do not fire I have still technically broken the law. It is unlikely that I would be convicted. Unlikely that I would be indicted. But it is possible.

The only defense is that it was reasonable to pull your firearm when you pulled it. However when you pulled it the situation changed and it was now unreasonable to fire.

It was not reasonable to be in the back of the truck with the weapon in hand. It was not reasonable to exit the truck with the weapon in hand. It was not self defense. No claim of self defense can be claimed when you initiate the violence. It was not stand your ground. It can not be stand your ground when you pursue someone.

I know this is hard to hear. But by Georgia laws. By common sense and any definition of reasonable. The McMorons were the Felons.
For somebody who lives in Georgia you sure don't have much of a bead on Georgia law. I will now (from my living room in Florrida) correct your mistakes)

1. Exiting a truck is not initiating violence. If it was, prisons would be 1000 times bigger than they are. It was Arbery who initiated the violence, as the video shows.

2. Even brandishing a shotgun is not illegal, when you use the gun in self-defense, as McMichael did.

Thomas Weaver, a gun rights activist and Cherokee County resident, said current law carries a lower penalty for a gun owner who shoots someone in self defense than someone who pulls out a firearm.

ā€œIf you shoot someone dead and legally claim self defense and you prevail in that, youā€™re off scot-free,ā€ Weaver told lawmakers. ā€œBut if you show someone that youā€™re armed and you donā€™t shoot them dead, itā€™s aggravated assault and a 20-year felony.ā€

Since McMichael's brandishing was together with use of the gun in self-defense he broke no law, whether by firing the gun, or brandishing it.

BTW, the brandishing law is on its way out. A Georgia Senate panel has approved legislation that would make it legal for a gun owner to pull or show their firearm during a dispute as long as he or she doesnā€™t ā€œaim it offensivelyā€ at someone. The bill, which was approved by the Senate Judiciary Committee on a 5-3 party-line vote, also allows licensed gun owners to carry their weapons in churches and in courts when there are no judicial proceedings.

3. There is no such thing as "White Privilege" as long as race-based Affirmative Action still exists, and Black Privilege is alive and well.

4. The McMicheals were not criminals, nor did they act in any criminal manner. Chasing after someone whom you simply want to talk to, is not criminal in any way. I chased after someone one day, whom I wanted to talk to about playing music. So ?

5. When the "situation changed" (by Arbery attacking McMichael), that is exactly when it became REASONABLE TO FIRE. (in self-defense).

Being armed is not necessarily the problem. Chasing a man down while armed presents a whole host of problems, especially if you have no idea whether or not the man you are chasing actually committed the crimes you think he did.

Also, I donā€™t know if the McMichaels usually went around armed as you do but itā€™s clear from their initial testimony that they specifically grabbed their weapons before setting out to accost Aubery.

Having said that, the way they went about this does not look good for them. They only had a suspicion that he was the burgler so they had no legal justification whatsoever for attempting to accost him at all.

Itā€™s been pointed out many times that they called the cops. Thatā€™s all well and good except, they should have left it at that.
So what if they grabbed their guns before going out ? Their guns are for self-defense. This is something liberals can't seem to get focused to.

Iā€™m a conservative and registered Republican.

The suspicion the McMicheals had of Arbery as a burglar is plenty of legal justification for them to follow and accost him. And if you look up the word "accost" in the dictionary, you'll find it's not such a bad thing.

They may or may not have had justification to be armed and perhaps follow the guy to observe him. However, they did more than this; they actively attempted to stop and restrain him and restrict his movement. I donā€™t believe they had legal justification for this based on a mere suspicion. Maybe the law says otherwise, I donā€™t know. And even if their intent was only to talk to him, the way they went about it, it would have appeared to Aubery that they were attempting to restrict his free movement.

I'd say the way the McMichaels went about this, was just fine, and commendable, as they were concerned about crime in their community, and were getting off their duffs to do something about it

After they get cleared by a jury, they should be given a public service medal.

Perhaps. But I have to ask an important question: If Aubery had stopped and talked to them and answered their questions and said ā€œIā€™m not your guy. Fuck off.ā€, what were they prepared to do at that point? They would have had no legal justification to take it any further at that point anyway.
They had already called police. Their intent was to hold him till the police got there
You can not call the police because someone is jogging then perform a citizens arrest. There must be probable cause that never existed. In fact no one is even trying to make up a crime.

they called the cops and wanted him to wait and talk to them,,,,

When Arbery refused to stop or comply with illegal and immoral demands by two armed white men, it should have been the end of it. Thatā€™s if you believe Arbery has the same rights and freedoms as the two white men who killed him because he refused to comply with their criminal demand to ā€˜stop and waitā€™. You apparently suffer from the same concept that White Privilege is a privilege that needs to be maintained.

The killers had all the options to de-escalate the situation if they truly, but ridiculously wanted the police to talk to him about a crime they did not see him commit.

The video shows Arbery jogging. That is cIear in the video. There is no indication that he was trying to flee the two goons who were attacking him until Goober Jr got out of the truck and Approached him. . I doubt he could run faster than the truck. The killers could have simply followed a jogger and reported his location to the police.

But if the cops did their job they would have asked the Goobers if they Witnessed a felony. When they said ā€œnoā€the cops shouid have said take your guns and go home before someone gets hurt.
there was nothing illegal or immoral about what they did,,,
I wont bother reading the rest of your rant,,,

Actually they committed the crimes. The McMorons were brandishing firearms. That is illegal in Georgia. Brandishing is defined as handling weapons in a dangerous manner.https://www.thestate.com/news/nation-world/national/article240853751.html

So the McMorons committed a Felony. Just getting out of the truck to confront the jogger they committed a Felony. Dad committed it in the back of the truck waving his gun around. Aggravated Assault. Felony.

In Georgia it is legal to pull your firearm only in self defense while in public. The McMorons were the criminals. From the moment they began to chase the Jogger they were acting in a criminal manner.

Sorry. But the law is pretty clear on this. The only reason they were not charged was the Good Old Boy Network.

It is no different than the us versus them cliques in any area. The cops are special. We take care of our own. It is telling that the GBI made an arrest about ten minutes after arriving. It was obvious that the McMorons had committed numerous crimes.

These are things that any even moderately intelligent concealed weapons permit holder learns. You do not pull your weapon except as a last resort. If you do you are going to jail.

They are talking about changing the law. Because right now if I pull my weapon and the guy attacking me stops and I do not fire I have still technically broken the law. It is unlikely that I would be convicted. Unlikely that I would be indicted. But it is possible.

The only defense is that it was reasonable to pull your firearm when you pulled it. However when you pulled it the situation changed and it was now unreasonable to fire.

It was not reasonable to be in the back of the truck with the weapon in hand. It was not reasonable to exit the truck with the weapon in hand. It was not self defense. No claim of self defense can be claimed when you initiate the violence. It was not stand your ground. It can not be stand your ground when you pursue someone.

I know this is hard to hear. But by Georgia laws. By common sense and any definition of reasonable. The McMorons were the Felons.
For somebody who lives in Georgia you sure don't have much of a bead on Georgia law. I will now (from my living room in Florrida) correct your mistakes)

1. Exiting a truck is not initiating violence. If it was prisons wold be 1000 times bigger than they are. It was Arbery who initiated the violence, as the video shows.

2. Even brandishing a shotgun is not illegal, when you use the gun in slf-defense, as McMichael did.

Thomas Weaver, a gun rights activist and Cherokee County resident, said current law carries a lower penalty for a gun owner who shoots someone in self defense than someone who pulls out a firearm.

ā€œIf you shoot someone dead and legally claim self defense and you prevail in that, youā€™re off scot-free,ā€ Weaver told lawmakers. ā€œBut if you show someone that youā€™re armed and you donā€™t shoot them dead, itā€™s aggravated assault and a 20-year felony.ā€

Since McMichael's brandishing was together with use of the gun in slf-defense he broke no law, wither by firing the gun, or brandishing it.

BTW, the brandishing law is on its way out. A Georgia Senate panel has approved legislation that would make it legal for a gun owner to pull or show their firearm during a dispute as long as he or she doesnā€™t ā€œaim it offensivelyā€ at someone. The bill, which was approved by the Senate Judiciary Committee on a 5-3 party-line vote, also would allow licensed gun owners to carry their weapons in churches and in courts when there are no judicial proceedings.

3. There is no such thing as "White Privilege" as long as race-based Affirmative Action still exists, and Black Privilege is alive and well.

4. The McMicheals were not criminals, nor did they act in any criminal manner. Chasing after someone whom you simply want to talk to, is not criminal in any way.

5. When the "situation changed" (by Arbery attacking McMichael), that is exactly when it became REASONABLE TO FIRE. (in self-defense).
The person who typed all that nonsense believing that anyone will read it all is deranged

Again simpleton they have ADMITTED to wanting to perform a citizens arrest. This act was illegal because there was no crime, not then or even one that can be fabricated now.

That said if he was running with a TV there would at least have been probable cause.

What a pity
:link: :link:

What a pity
:link: :link:
The third grader who believes that the internet is real demands a link

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

The person who typed all that nonsense believing that anyone will read it all is deranged
Unlike your irresponsible posting, I post source links.

That is a proposed law that even if passed would not make brandishing a gun and murdering with that gun in the past when this was not legal retroactively legal.

Except in your KKK schizzo mind

LOL you earned a law degree to get humiliated by little old me

Yawn

PS. Actually the schizzo should precede KKK as schizzo is a KKK requirement

CIAO

Last edited:
The only ones "deranged" in this whole mess are the crazy people, black or white, who are capitulating to the deranged ravings of the black community lynch mob lunatic fringe, who scream racist at every little thing that happens. They also back up a black person however guilty and criminal they may be, and condemn whites, however innocent they may be.

Hey colfax....esalla....savanahh man......Notfooled by W. You guys going to start wearing your pants low too now ? Your black activist Gods require that, you know ? And you'll have to listen to only nasty, racist rap "music" too. No more Taylor Swift, Ricky Scaggs, or Rolling Stones.

There are some other requirements you'll need to be full fledged SUCK-UPS, as well. I'll let you you know in future posts. I'm a bit busy right now. :biggrin:

And don't forget to renew your memberships in the New Black Panther Party.

1589121820555.png
1589121947827.png

The only ones "deranged" in this whole mess are the crazy people, black or white, who are capitulating to the deranged ravings of the black community lynch mob lunatic fringe, who scream racist at every little thing that happens. They also back up a black person however guilty and criminal they may be, and condemn whites, however innocent they may be.

Hey colfax....esalla....savanahh man......Notfooled by W. You guys going to start wearing your pants low too now ? Your black activist Gods require that, you know ? And you'll have to listen to only nasty, racist rap "music" too. No more Taylor Swift, Ricky Scaggs, or Rolling Stones.

There are some other requirements you'll need to be full fledged SUCK-UPS, as well. I'll let you you know in future posts. I'm a bit busy right now. :biggrin:

And don't forget to renew your memberships in the New Black Panther Party.

View attachment 334310 View attachment 334311
Says the schizzo clown who fantasizes that he is Eisenhower.

Last edited:
When thugs get what they had coming the left always uses it to advance their agenda. Read Moldbug on the status of blacks..a nobility who may not be questioned. Its not an anomaly or a fluke. This is the agenda.

...no gun was pointed at the black guy....

You are liar . You cannot say that truthfully.

. 1. Exiting a truck is not initiating violence. If it was, prisons would be 1000 times bigger than they are. It was Arbery who initiated the violence, as the video shows.

video shows no such thing. The violence was initiated when the two white MAGA goons grabbed their guns started chasing and harassing and expected a black jogger to obey their orders to stop in the name if white superiority laws.

The only criminals at the scene and on the day ttat Ahmaud Arbery was shot and killed were white.

That is true even if Arbery attempted to disarm one of the gunmen who was illegally ordering to stop at the roadblock they set up.

The video is not conclusive that Arbery rushed the white goon before the first shot was fired.

It is more probable that white MAGA Goon Jr positioned himself across the double yellow line far enough to block Arberyā€™s oath with shotgun pointed toward Arbery and fired the first shot, and then Arbery continued as Junior backed across the double yellow line to try to disarm him. It was his only option at that point once the ambush was set with MAGA Goon Sr. Set up to video record the plan to shoot if the jogger did not stop on their white privilege right to stop a running negro for any reason they see necessary.

That means Junior shot before Arberry tried to take the Shotgun.

Top photo red arrow shows the point where Arberyā€™s shadow disappears from view. The first gun shot Is heard.

Middie photo red arrow shows Juniorā€™s position I assume ten or more feet from the front of his truck. He was clearly across the double yellow line when he fired the first shot

Bottom red arrow shows Arberyā€™s white shirt as Goon Jr is retreating after firing a shot.

and the older goon was Making a Video of just dumbass Coward son shooting an unarmed jogger he tried to block.

and the older goon was Making a Video of his dumbass Coward son shooting an unarmed jogger he tried to block.

75f773f0-3b8a-4c63-9ab9-fb340850500f-jpeg.334279.jpg

e7172686-6ad4-4060-a0cf-6f63d86d34a2-jpeg.334280.jpg

4cd594f5-85b9-4a6d-b375-40d1731920ce-jpeg.334281.jpg

Last edited:
The lies MSM tells to get their SHEEP to start racial bs so the psych. warfare begins and the idiots fall for it every time.

Newly released surveillance videos show Ahmaud Arbery trespassed into a home ā€” which the homeowner says was robbed of $2,500 worth of fishing gear earlier this year ā€” before running away down the street after a neighbor called 911.

1589123092290.png

...no gun was pointed at the black guy....

You are liar . You cannot say that truthfully.

. 1. Exiting a truck is not initiating violence. If it was, prisons would be 1000 times bigger than they are. It was Arbery who initiated the violence, as the video shows.

video shows no such thing. The violence was initiated when the two white MAGA goons grabbed their guns started chasing and harassing and expected a black jogger to obey their orders to stop in the name if white superiority laws.
Don't forget that the pickup is also a deadly weapon when used against a jogger.

The lies MSM tells to get their SHEEP to start racial bs so the psych. warfare begins and the idiots fall for it every time.

Newly released surveillance videos show Ahmaud Arbery trespassed into a home ā€” which the homeowner says was robbed of $2,500 worth of fishing gear earlier this year ā€” before running away down the street after a neighbor called 911.

View attachment 334314

so you believe that conservatives can chase down, detain, attack and kill people withOUT a fair trial?

Yeah, kinda like the black fag in Chicago.

View attachment 334314

so you believe that conservatives can chase down, detain, attack and kill people withOUT a fair trial?

let us know when that happens,,,

When I say ā€œstupidā€ I mean their actions were stupid. Even if the guy had been white, their actions were reckless. And now a man is dead because of their recklessness.

By choosing to chase the guy down and to do so while armed, they introduced an element of danger to the situation that was completely unnecessary, given that the alleged crime was simple burglery and the guy was not exhibiting threatening behavior to them or anyone else.
You act like chasing the guy down and being armed is something unusual. I carry a gun every minute of every day while I'm outside. So what ?

Arbery is dead because of HIS recklessness and criminal violence, nothing else.

For the umpteenth time they did nothing illegal....it is not illegal to follow or chase someone. It is not illegal in Georgia to possess firearms......tell us exactly what you think they did that was illegal?

I never said that what they did was illegal, I said it was stupid.

Strictly speaking, according to Georgia state laws, everything they did up to the first shot may have been entirely legal. But given that a man is dead, I personally donā€™t think their choices were very wise.

This entire case revolves around Auberyā€™s possible culpability in the burgleries and whether or not the McMichaels knew it. They did not know if he was the burgler and Aubery was not exhibiting threatening behavior so they had no justification for attempting to accost him.

Aubery only attacked after the McMichaels tried twice to head him off and accost him. I might have done the same in that situation.
WHAT BURGLARIES? There have been no burglaries. That requires taking something. Even when the construction-site owner reported the trespasser to police in October and November, he did not report anything stolen. McMichaels had a gun taken from his truck a few weeks prior. I remember reading somewhere that someone in the neighborhood had fishing tackle taken. Neither of those occurred in the construction site and there is no reason to assume it had anything to do with Arbery.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back