🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

New Evidence of Voter Fraud and California continues to refuse cooperation

You can claim that, but you're ignoring the legal requirement to maintain voter rolls. You don't even know if these people from 20 years ago are still alive. This is a very good reason to have voter ID.

If they're dead, fixing their birthdate does no good.

Roll maintenance would get them off the rolls if they're dead. Of course you regressives have never had a problem with the dead voting.

I see you're still carrying Trump's water over one of his grandest lies ever... that 3-6 million illegals voted.

Where did I even mention illegals in that post. You should fire your interpreter.

So you think Trump is lying about 3-6 million illegals?
He has yet to provide a scintilla of evidence but that doesn't stop you whores from carrying on the fascade..
Kellyanne Conway said it best, they have "alternative facts."

Why can't the Cry Baby Snowflake Cons "Get Over" (their words) losing the Popular Vote? Because it really galls them that's why.

They would rather believe lies than accept the truth, facts that have been provided to them because in their version of reality, they must win.

They did not, they lost the Popular Vote, and they need to accept that.

Cons would rather be lied to.

Cons love to be lied to.

Cons want to be lied to.

Cons need to be lied to.

The facts have been presented, and being Cons they do not accept the facts that have been presented.

But knowing Cons would rather be lied to, I understand.

When all you have left to believe in is the lies you told, when you do not care your being lied and still be believe the lies your being told only proves one thing.

You do not care about the truth, because facing truth means you would have to face yourself and that is way to ugly an option for Cons to accept.

You are a bullshiter.

Most or all Illegals come here for better living and better future for their families. They sacrificed their lives just to get here ----- then they commit fraud? If they get caught what do you think will happen? Future is gone just for one lousy fucking vote.

You idiot illegals doesn't think that way but white dude tough guy like you can just walk in and probably will not get challenged. So you are comparing yourself to illegals.

There are thousands and thousands of republicans that worked and volunteered at the polls. And you have not heard a single of those people complain. Except our 12 years old president and you.
Are you saying they are all inept?

Or they are so quiet and not saying because they committed fraud?

Come on, do you seriously believe Thousands, possibly Millions of Illegals didn't vote in the last Election? The Democrats gave them all valid Driver's Licenses and told them to vote. In California alone, there had to be several Thousand Illegal votes. They had that planned for decades. And now they're pushing for no ID at all to vote. I think this is worth investigating. So good on Trump for calling the Democrats' bluff.
LOL

You rightards are sooo fucking brain-dead.
icon_rolleyes.gif

Illegals are not given driver's licenses in California to vote. In fact, California specifically passed laws prohibiting illegals from being registered to vote with a driver's license.....

California Code, Vehicle Code - VEH § 12801.9

(d)(2) The license shall bear the following notice:  “This card is not acceptable for official federal purposes.  This license is issued only as a license to drive a motor vehicle.  It does not establish eligibility for employment, voter registration, or public benefits.”

If they have a valid State photo ID, they can't be denied voting. They would be allowed to cast a ballot. Eligibility would only be determined after the Election. So without going back and investigating, we can't really know how many Illegals voted. You say none voted, but i vehemently disagree with your assertion. So let's move forward with an investigation.

First they have to register before they can vote. Going to poll with that DL does not give them the right to vote because it say there it's only for driving purposes only. Nothing more.
Let me say this again.
1. There are thousands and thousands of republicans worked and volunteered at the polls----- Did they say anything about illegals or DL? None zero

2. Most or all of illegals came here seek for better living. They sacrificed their life coming over here. If they get caught the future of their kids and family will vanish. So Why in the world they will sacrifice that just for one lousy vote?

NOW ANSWER ALL MY QUESTION.

A white dude like you will do that. That is why I suspect Trump supporters did a lot of these voter fraud.
With all the massive impressive rallies 20,000, 30,000 attendees we never seen before---- Shockingly and Anemically he ONLY garnered 63+ millions votes. Why? Only one million more than Romney.

If they present a valid state ID, the Poll Worker will allow them to cast a ballot. However, it may be determined after the Election that their vote wasn't valid. But without fully investigating, we won't know if their votes really were deemed invalid after the Election. In California especially, it needs to be thoroughly investigated.

If they present a valid state ID, the Poll Worker will allow them to cast a ballot ------- Wrong.

The DL for these illegals are valid ID for driving purposes. Nothing more. To say that they used that ID to vote---- Is incorrect or just plain dumb. WHY?
1. I AM TELLING YOU THIS AGAIN------ They must register in order to vote. Illegals don't just show up at the polls and just vote. BUT white dude like you can do that. That is why you snowflakes are keep insisting this nonsense.
2. Again. There are thousands and thousands of of republicans that work and volunteered at the polls. Are you saying that these thousands of republicans are inept or part of the conspiracy to commit fraud?
3. Did any of these republicans workers complained or say something? Across America nobody said anything. Why are they so quiet?

Last edited:
Come on, do you seriously believe Thousands, possibly Millions of Illegals didn't vote in the last Election? The Democrats gave them all valid Driver's Licenses and told them to vote. In California alone, there had to be several Thousand Illegal votes. They had that planned for decades. And now they're pushing for no ID at all to vote. I think this is worth investigating. So good on Trump for calling the Democrats' bluff.
LOL

icon_rolleyes.gif

Illegals are not given driver's licenses in California to vote. In fact, California specifically passed laws prohibiting illegals from being registered to vote with a driver's license.....

(d)(2) The license shall bear the following notice:  “This card is not acceptable for official federal purposes.  This license is issued only as a license to drive a motor vehicle.  It does not establish eligibility for employment, voter registration, or public benefits.”

If they have a valid State photo ID, they can't be denied voting. They would be allowed to cast a ballot. Eligibility would only be determined after the Election. So without going back and investigating, we can't really know how many Illegals voted. You say none voted, but i vehemently disagree with your assertion. So let's move forward with an investigation.

First they have to register before they can vote. Going to poll with that DL does not give them the right to vote because it say there it's only for driving purposes only. Nothing more.
Let me say this again.
1. There are thousands and thousands of republicans worked and volunteered at the polls----- Did they say anything about illegals or DL? None zero

2. Most or all of illegals came here seek for better living. They sacrificed their life coming over here. If they get caught the future of their kids and family will vanish. So Why in the world they will sacrifice that just for one lousy vote?

A white dude like you will do that. That is why I suspect Trump supporters did a lot of these voter fraud.
With all the massive impressive rallies 20,000, 30,000 attendees we never seen before---- Shockingly and Anemically he ONLY garnered 63+ millions votes. Why? Only one million more than Romney.

If they present a valid state ID, the Poll Worker will allow them to cast a ballot. However, it may be determined after the Election that their vote wasn't valid. But without fully investigating, we won't know if their votes really were deemed invalid after the Election. In California especially, it needs to be thoroughly investigated.

If they present a valid state ID, the Poll Worker will allow them to cast a ballot ------- Wrong.

The DL for these illegals are valid ID for driving purposes. Nothing more. To say that they used that ID to vote---- Is incorrect or just plain dumb. WHY?
1. I AM TELLING YOU THIS AGAIN------ They must register in order to vote. Illegals don't just show up at the polls and just vote. BUT white dude like you can do that. That is why you snowflakes are keep insisting this nonsense.
2. Again. There are thousands and thousands of of republicans that work and volunteered at the polls. Are you saying that these thousands of republicans are inept or part of the conspiracy to commit fraud?
3. Did any of these republicans workers complained or say something? Across America nobody said anything. Why are they so quiet?

Cool, than you you should be supporting this investigation. Y'all got nothing to hide. Let's get it on.

Why can't the Cry Baby Snowflake Cons "Get Over" (their words) losing the Popular Vote? Because it really galls them that's why.

They would rather believe lies than accept the truth, facts that have been provided to them because in their version of reality, they must win.

Cons love to be lied to.

Cons want to be lied to.

Cons need to be lied to.

The facts have been presented, and being Cons they do not accept the facts that have been presented.

When all you have left to believe in is the lies you told, when you do not care your being lied and still be believe the lies your being told only proves one thing.

You do not care about the truth, because facing truth means you would have to face yourself and that is way to ugly an option for Cons to accept.
this is just stereotypical horsecrap spouted by insecure buttmunchers who feel the need to classify people they don't know into the worst possible light to justify their own ignorance and hate.

you don't care about the truth - you only care about being "right" and those are 2 very different things.

Cons love to be lied to.

Cons want to be lied to.

Cons need to be lied to.

this is just stereotypical horsecrap spouted by insecure buttmunchers who feel the need to classify people they don't know into the worst possible light to justify their own ignorance and hate.

you don't care about the truth - you only care about being "right" and those are 2 very different things.
I suppose ^^^ that's ^^^ one example of tripe in lieu of a rebuttal you can't muster.

But he's right. Trump lost the popular vote and relied on a bullshit tweet that three million illegal aliens voted in the election; to promote the bullshit that he really did win the popular vote. And many, many cons b'lieve it because they want to b'lieve.

Now, ever since the November Election, where HRC won the Popular Vote and lost the Electoral College, all we have heard from the Cons is how Democrats have got to get over losing.

However, it seems the Cons have yet to get over Losing The Popular Vote, by 3,00,000+ Votes they Won.

They offer Fake News Story after Fake News Story about how HRC really did not win the Popular Vote by 3,000,000+Votes, which she of course did.

They never offer any real evidence, any real proof, any real credible evidence to prove that they won the Popular Vote, which they did not.

They offer up Conjecture, Contention, Hearsay, Innuendo and pure Supposition. But never one shred of credible, believable, verifiable proof.

Mainly because they do not have any.

Poor Little RePuBliKlan Snowflakes.

Get It Over It. You Lost The Popular Vote.

He's POTUS. Popular vote is not the path to POTUS. He ran the race that matters. If he'd been aiming for popular vote, he'd have run very differently. He'd have likely beaten the despised HRC in the popular vote if he'd tried. Cockroaches are more popular than her.
It's ridiculous to crow about her popularity. She is hugely unpopular. She had to cheat to beat Crazy Bernie and she couldn't beat Donald "You're Fired!" Trump for POTUS. I'm supposed to be impressed she is slightly more liked than scabies?!?!

LOL

icon_rolleyes.gif

Let me say this again.

Cool, than you you should be supporting this investigation. Y'all got nothing to hide. Let's get it on.

I will support the investigation if the commission is bi-partisan. Headed by Kobach a well know Trump puppet and was sued for voting suppression? No fucking way. I admired the states that disagreed with this kind of nonsense bullying.

1. What is the integrity of this commission?
2. What happened if the commission found out that most of the fraud was committed by Trump supporters? Then what? I suspect most of this fraud are committed by Trump supporters.
3. Who will conduct the validation of this commission?
4. Check and balance?

Annnnnnd the PROOF keeps rolling in........

College student gets 100 days in slammer for registering dead voters for Dems

How many tens of thousands were there Just Like this moron on the Left?

Before long, I predict we'll get some proof of massive illegal immigrant votes as well. The digging has just begun.
Another reason why the Left DESPERATELY needs to come up with a way to get rid of Trump ASAP or sooner.

Annnnnnd the PROOF keeps rolling in........

College student gets 100 days in slammer for registering dead voters for Dems

How many tens of thousands were there Just Like this moron on the Left?

Before long, I predict we'll get some proof of massive illegal immigrant votes as well. The digging has just begun.
Another reason why the Left DESPERATELY needs to come up with a way to get rid of Trump ASAP or sooner.

As oppoened to Young Political Majors?

This group engaged in Voter Registration. But they either lied about having to Be a Republican in order sign Petitions or falsified Voter Registration Forms by Changing Democratic Registrations to Republican.

Man arrested in voter fraud.

The idiot in charge of gang that Voter Fraud was charged Voter Fraud after it was discovered he had falsified his own Registration Form by claiming one address but living at another.

The dofus RePug who YPM the contract was RePuBliKlan CA. Chair Steve Poizner. Stevie boy lost when ran Governor.

Oh, for the record, the article you are using as a source for a story about Voter Registration in California is about Voter Registration in Harrisonburg Virginia.

Last time I checked, the distance between California and Harrisonburg Virginia is 2,540 miles (give or take a few hundred miles).

Not a story about California.

No evidence of Voter Fraud in California.

Sad Try, Epic Fail.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back