New House Speaker flying christian nationalist flag outside his office.

If you don't think that the Jan. 6 riot was an insurrection, then you truly are an idiot!
Odd that Biden's DOJ has filed over 3,000 charges in association with January 6th. And not one charge of insurrection. Funny that, huh?

Which states are the wooden ones?
Ooooh Crispy finds a typo. Good boy, here's a cookie

1710537298079.jpeg

Not all of them, obviously. But enough of them.

How? By pushing laws based on their religion. Like opposition to stores being open on Sunday, same sex marriage, and delegating so many to second class citizens.
Fascinating. Fewer stores are closed on Sunday these days than 60 years ago. Same-sex marriage is legal. Looks like you're scared of something that isn't there, except in your head.

Fascinating. Fewer stores are closed on Sunday these days than 60 years ago. Same-sex marriage is legal. Looks like you're scared of something that isn't there, except in your head.

And those things happened because people fought against the Christians who opposed it for their own religious reasons. Not because of the helpfulness of many Christians.

That really makes you sickos butt hurt, doesn't it?

That Potatohead piece of shit flies the goddamn Queer flag at the White House and you sickos applaud him for doing it.
DOnald isn't flying any flag at the white house, and I've never even heard of a "queer flag".

There was no insurrection and it is blatantly dishonest to keep describing what happened that day as an insurrection. Only the most dishonest will do so.

I am pretty darn sure the Speaker does not support Christian Nationalism, whatever that is by whoever's description today, and it is blatantly dishonest to keep describing him as supporting that. Only the most dishonest will do so.
Correct , on one point , there was no Insurrection , the attempt was thwarted. Who did trump release from prison , or I should say who did trump release from prison the week before he was to serve 4 years for his felony crimes , one of which was lying to Congress for trump. Roger Stone never served a single day of his prison sentence. Who do we have footage of at Insurrection Headquarters on Jan. 6th. And who referred to." The troops " in regard to the militias. Who also met with the militia leaders on the Capitol grounds on Jan. 5th.to discuss strategy with the militia leaders. Of course it wasn't trump , he wouldn't allow himself to get directly involved in the scheme they plotted. As usual Stone was there to take the fall IF need be. The problem with you is you actually believe in a con man. Good luck with that. You're not the first sucker to cross paths with trump. They are millions of people and now a nation of people that he's victimized.

And those things happened because people fought against the Christians who opposed it for their own religious reasons. Not because of the helpfulness of many Christians.
So? That's called democracy. Some you win, some you lose. Do you really believe that people shouldn't be allowed to have freedom of speech and religion?

If you don't think that the Jan. 6 riot was an insurrection, then you truly are an idiot!

Every court that's looked at that question agreed that it was an insurrection. SCOTUS did not in any way deny it. The SCOTUS decision was a sham.
Not a single person who has been arrested or gone to jail in connection with Jan 6 has been charged with insurrection. The Supreme Court however ruled to put down a legal 'insurrection' being promoted by rogue courts. So who is the idiot now?

Oh yes he is. That name sends chills down your backs and makes your hearts hurt. It's the name. That's why the mere mentioning it must be stopped.
NOpe. I've read the bible, I was raised episcopalian. Jesus and I would be friends.

YOu creeps on the other hand, if he were real you would be in serious trouble.

Forum List

Back