New Lincoln Project Ad: The Wall

over 80% of deaths are folks over 64 or so.... And virtually no deaths for kids...
Are you sure? Or is this just another made up back of the envelope bullshit calculation.

I'm quite that in the US as in many other countries since the START of this plague that of the death numbers -- it's about 80% of deaths are 64 and over... VERY certain in fact...

coronavirus%20covid%20mortality%20us%20by%20age.png

Also From latest CDC

As of 8/26/2020

Under 1yr 17
1-4 12
4-14 28
15-24 280
25-34 1257
35-44 3301
45-54 8648
55-64 20.655 12.57%
65-74 34,980 21.29%
75-84 43,392 26.41%
85 and up 51,710 31.48%

Total 164,280

65 and up = 79.2%

over 80% of deaths are folks over 64 or so.... And virtually no deaths for kids...
Are you sure? Or is this just another made up back of the envelope bullshit calculation.

Those are DEATH RATES -- not total number of deaths in that age class... Too tired... BBL...
Why do you continue to pretend to be dumb even though you know it doesn't fool anyone but yourself????
From my link:
Percentage of people who died from COVID-19 in the United States ... by age

This ad is particularly moving for me because one of those caskets represents my favorite aunt who died of the virus in April.

The number is now 180 thousand dead.

How many more will die needlessly?

Come on out to Chinatown we have it all under control damn Trump for saying that lol

This ad is particularly moving for me because one of those caskets represents my favorite aunt who died of the virus in April.

Come on out to Chinatown we have it all under control damn Trump for saying that lol

"It's a very contagious virus. It's incredible. But it's something we have tremendous control of"
- Donald Jackass Tramp

"It's a very contagious virus. It's incredible. But it's something we have tremendous control of"
- Donald Jackass Tramp

but but but Nancy and the democrats have it all under control
How many Americans died because of Nancy's word and listen to what she said and went to Chinatown?

Forum List

Back