New Poll: 3 in 10 Republicans believe Trump will be reinstated

Will Trump be reinstated to Office this year?

• Yes

Votes: 3 3.8%
  • No

Votes: 54 69.2%
  • Koolaid

Votes: 21 26.9%

• Total voters
Bring people in for questioning, that's the key Sooner rather than later someone will screw up with an inconsistency or contradiction from someone else's testimony
Q: Did you fix the election?
A: Ummmm....No

This really isn't funny any more.

Trump supporters: Do you think this is intellectually and emotionally healthy? Do you think this is good for America?

One in three Trump supporters are morons?

I'm shocked.

I would have thought that the ratio was MUCH higher than THAT... :auiqs.jpg:

These mesmerized fools, in thrall to an idiot savant Con Man pushing his Make America White Great Again flim-flam scheme, are truly delusional...

If only one-third of them believe that the Orange Baboon-God will reign again, many of the rest must be intentionally, consciously in a State of Denial...

But it's not ALL negative... I mean... after all... the SANE folks in this country are greatly amused by their idiocy...

P.T. Barnum had such Orange Kool-Aid -drinking fools in-mind when he coined the phrase: "There's a sucker born every minute."
Agreed. It may be that some of them don't want to admit it.

Where do you get that idea?
The auditors are using forensics to uncover the fraud. If the auditors prove their case, Biden should be removed from the White House.
Let’s see......auditing ONE county in Arizona does not overturn the State of Arizona let alone the country.

You are delusional

When its the largest county in Arizona and it shows massive Bidenista fraud, it certainly is a good indication that the supposed election of Sleepy Joe wasn't on the up and up.

You would think, if Biden was innocent, he'd be ANXIOUS to prove that he is legit. In fact, you'd think he'd appoint a special persecutor to look into his campaign and make sure the no one was involved in collusion.
It was over on January 7th. That was the deadline for finding fraud after states audited equipment, recounted votes, and courts could hear cases. It's over, get used to it.

The auditors are using forensics to uncover the fraud. If the auditors prove their case, Biden should be removed from the White House.
Let’s see......auditing ONE county in Arizona does not overturn the State of Arizona let alone the country.

You are delusional

When its the largest county in Arizona and it shows massive Bidenista fraud, it certainly is a good indication that the supposed election of Sleepy Joe wasn't on the up and up.

You would think, if Biden was innocent, he'd be ANXIOUS to prove that he is legit. In fact, you'd think he'd appoint a special persecutor to look into his campaign and make sure the no one was involved in collusion.

So far NO proof of fraud. Grow up.

Unless you investigate, we will never know for sure.

That's why Sleepy Joe's handlers are so adamant about not looking for it. Certainly smells like collusion.

Did you see how Uncle Pooty complemented Biden last week? Just like they are in cahoots.

LOLOL.. Investigate what? There is no evidence for fraud.. just Trump's constant lies.. Remember when he was going to investigate Obama's BC in Hawaii or when he claimed 3-5 million illegals voted? How could you be so damned stupid. How could you hand over your brain and integrity to such an obvious fraud.. AGAIN?
Conservatism = insanity. Cons never learn.

This really isn't funny any more.

Trump supporters: Do you think this is intellectually and emotionally healthy? Do you think this is good for America?

Is it emotionally and intellectually healthy for lefties to dwell on what 3 out of 10 republicans think about the former president? Aren't there more important issues to poll such as how many democrats think Biden is mentally stable? Don't wanna think about it? How healthy is that?

Biden is working hard and so far so good. He doesn't waste his time tweeting or raving or whining.
That's what they're trying to deflect from. They want desperately to deflect.

It's not working.

Biden claimed that ws was a major threat to this country. EVEN you don't believe that shit. THat is going to be the basis for national policy moving forward.

At best, it's a nearly complete waste of resources. At worst it is code for using the power of government against partisan enemies.

Funny you don't see worried about either possibility.
Then you don't know my perspective on this, no matter how many times I provide it.

This is why I no longer bother here. Think whatever you want.

You are delusional

So far NO proof of fraud. Grow up.

That's why Sleepy Joe's handlers are so adamant about not looking for it. Certainly smells like collusion.

Did you see how Uncle Pooty complemented Biden last week? Just like they are in cahoots.

LOLOL.. Investigate what? There is no evidence for fraud.. just Trump's constant lies.. Remember when he was going to investigate Obama's BC in Hawaii or when he claimed 3-5 million illegals voted? How could you be so damned stupid. How could you hand over your brain and integrity to such an obvious fraud.. AGAIN?
Conservatism = insanity. Cons never learn.
Trumpanzees are NOT conservatives.

Uh...hey genius... The auditors haven't even argued that there was enough fraud in Arizona to change the result. And that is only one State. You are completely untethered from reality. Ditch the cult, it's turning your brains to tapioca.

Investigate what?
It has all been counted and recounted

The answer is the same
Trump lost
I believe Biden received over 81 million votes, but I don't believe over 81 million people voted for Biden. Big difference.
Sorry
Not engaging in your election fantasies
Oh, for sure.
Nobody outside of your cult takes your election lies seriously. You people are literally the laughingstock of the entire world.

Rumor is Georgia will have an audit soon.
I love the smell of deperation in the morning.
Your side will get a wakeup call in 2022.
Only if democrats no show for the vote. Again. Otherwise, you have zero reason to believe that. Check the numbers. Check the scoreboard. Check how many people arent too embarrassed to identify as Republican. Eek.

Rumor is Georgia will have an audit soon.
I love the smell of deperation in the morning.
Your side will get a wakeup call in 2022.
Only if democrats no show for the vote. Again. Otherwise, you have zero reason to believe that. Check the numbers. Check the scoreboard. Check how many people arent too embarrassed to identify as Republican. Eek.

Are rank and file Democrats really pleased at the failure of Sleepy Fucking Joe?

I have my doubts, but if there are that many pro-failure types out there, they deserve whatever grief they vote for.

Uh...hey genius... The auditors haven't even argued that there was enough fraud in Arizona to change the result. And that is only one State. You are completely untethered from reality. Ditch the cult, it's turning your brains to tapioca.
It's not even one state. It's one county. Meaningless.

Forum List

Back