New Poll: 3 in 10 Republicans believe Trump will be reinstated

Will Trump be reinstated to Office this year?

• Yes

Votes: 3 3.8%
  • No

Votes: 54 69.2%
  • Koolaid

Votes: 21 26.9%

• Total voters
The problem is there is no Constitutional mechanism to get Trump back in office. That is the simple fact escaping those idiot supporters.

Here is the ONLY mechanism that could do it before 2024. Trump gets elected to the House with a majority Republican membership. Unlikely. But OK.

Trump is elected by the Republicans as Speaker of the House.

Somehow Trump pulls a coup to get both Biden and Harris to resign. Or has them assassinated. That means Trump ascends to the top office.

That is literally the only mechanism available by the Constitution.

Now if Biden and Harris are assassinated. Everyone will know Trump is involved. If they step down “voluntarily” everyone will know Trump is behind it.

Either way. It will go into the history books as the first American Coup. And things go downhill from there.

No one's listening to your idiocy... Trump didn't go through leftist Hell for money, otherwise he isn't that stupid....Him trying to restore American industry, military might, community, upholding rights, the constitution, and re-creating or fixing an American nation was his goal. It ain't over unless the evil left attempts to do more evil stuff trying to stop him. The nation is watching closely now, and every move the left makes is seen or expected by patriot's. The poorly built leftist dam will burst eventually.

Actually, even Republicans are trying to get away from Trump.

They are traitor's to the American people.
You will probably also believe this

The right-wing businessman spoke to a gathering of election, coronavirus and QAnon conspiracy theorists in Tampa, where he told the "Restore America" attendees that he would soon unveil evidence at a "cyber symposium" that would force the U.S. Supreme Court to overturn the election and return Trump to office by fall, reported Right Wing Watch.

blames Pence for his election loss.
I dont think so

Pence could not have prevented certification

But he should not have lended legitimacy to election theft by showing up on that day

Pence did his job as defined in the Constitution.

Why would Pence ASSUME without evidence that the election wasn't legitimate?
Ok

Thats libs story and they are sticking with it

Why not? The Biden administration is a disaster, and everyone hates Harris. Reinstating Trump is probably the only thing that could save the DNC.
I would like to hear just one of you clowns explain exactly how trump can be reinstated. What legal means are there aftyer the election was certified by every state, the electoral college and congress

No one's listening to your idiocy... Trump didn't go through leftist Hell for money, otherwise he isn't that stupid....Him trying to restore American industry, military might, community, upholding rights, the constitution, and re-creating or fixing an American nation was his goal. It ain't over unless the evil left attempts to do more evil stuff trying to stop him. The nation is watching closely now, and every move the left makes is seen or expected by patriot's. The poorly built leftist dam will burst eventually.

Actually, even Republicans are trying to get away from Trump.

They are traitor's to the American people.

Trump blames Pence for his election loss.
Trump doesn't have Pence on his mind. Trump knows what happened, and it sure doesn't hinge on Pence at all, even though Pence was a disappointment in the end, but it was way beyond what a Pence could have done to help the situation, but what most saw was Pence going soft, and not standing up when standing up was imperative against what the Democrat's were attempting to pull. The session became a circus, and the mob became highly restless outside. It was going down, and the Democrat's got away with their bullcrap. Now the nation just has to judge the Democrat's on their running of things, and so far it's not good. The working class are back to Obama years, and they aren't happy.

I would like to hear just one of you clowns explain exactly how trump can be reinstated. What legal means are there aftyer the election was certified by every state, the electoral college and congress
If these audits show fraud, Biden should be removed. It's only natural to assume Trump would replace him.

If these audits show fraud, Biden should be removed. It's only natural to assume Trump would replace him.

What section of the Constitution covers that? Educate me.

It's common sense. If there was fraud, Biden shouldn't be president anymore.

Are you aware of the fact that the company conducting these "audits" was hand-picked by the AZ Republican legislature?

Are you aware of the fact that the CEO of this company was pushing the "rigged election" story before his company was picked?

Are you aware of the fact that the "audit" is being conducted while clearly breaking many rules of traditional audits?

Does any of that make you wonder about the validity of the audit, on any level, whatsoever? Even for a moment?

blames Pence for his election loss.
I dont think so

Pence could not have prevented certification

But he should not have lended legitimacy to election theft by showing up on that day

Pence did his job as defined in the Constitution.

Why would Pence ASSUME without evidence that the election wasn't legitimate?
Ok

Thats libs story and they are sticking with it

Eric Trump has just said his father has been "incentivized" to run again in 2024.

It's common sense. If there was fraud, Biden shouldn't be president anymore.

Ok, then according to the Constitution, who becomes President. This eventuality is sort of covered you know.

Are you aware of the fact that the company conducting these "audits" was hand-picked by the AZ Republican legislature?

Are you aware of the fact that the CEO of this company was pushing the "rigged election" story before his company was picked?

Are you aware of the fact that the "audit" is being conducted while clearly breaking many rules of traditional audits?

Does any of that make you wonder about the validity of the audit, on any level, whatsoever? Even for a moment?
You say that like they care. ALL they care about is they wanna hear there was fraud. Matters not to them if it's true or not.

I can't believe anything you say, not after the way you people heard the President say "not w.s." and told the American voters he said, "w.s.".

I can't believe anything you say, not after the way you people heard the President say "not w.s." and told the American voters he said, "w.s.".
I don't care. Sorry.

I don't care. Sorry.

Not really about that. It is about the fact that, any source that is liberal or even moderate republican, can't be trusted.

YOu people have demonstrated that, over and over again.

I don't care. Sorry.

Not really about that. It is about the fact that, any source that is liberal or even moderate republican, can't be trusted.

How nice it must be to just blame the other guys for everything, always, period.

I don't care. Sorry.

How nice it must be to just blame the other guys for everything, always, period.

Except I don't do that. Was that an honest mistake from you, or was it just a lie?

I am often critical of my own party. Hell, Trump was a complete outsider. Supporting him was a complete rebellion against "my guys".

I don't care. Sorry.

Except I don't do that. Was that an honest mistake from you, or was it just a lie?

I am often critical of my own party. Hell, Trump was a complete outsider. Supporting him was a complete rebellion against "my guys".
Holy crap.

Okay. It was my own fault for posting to you. Sorry.

Forum List

Back