New Roy Moore Poll Numbers Have to Be Scaring Democrats

lol, so you have no integrity. Shut up then.

Yup, you loons sure do set a high benchmark for integrity.

I'm not the one trying to ram Moore into the Senate, nor am I trying to keep Franken there. So fuck off liar.

You loons seem to have your panties in a bunch today. An awful lot of leftie comments seem to consist of "fuck off" and "liar".

When confronted with liars, call them as you see them.

No kidding..."liar" is what up picked up on.....LOL....yup, you're one of them loons.

I was lied about several times today.

The Republican Party has become a Cult. Republican voters have been brainwashed into believing its better to vote for a pedophile or rapist than a Democrat
That's a lie.

If Crazy Roy Moore gets elected it will be a real inspiration to white males everywhere: you can do basically anything and get away with it! Follow your dreams, white men, your dirty predatory dreams! There’s no consequences!
I don't know if Moore is guilty or not and I hope he isn't.
I nor anyone I know would support a convicted pedophile or rapist. If Moore is found guilty I will be the first one to denounce him. It seems as though Liberals can make a charge, bring in Gloria Allred in and he'll be tried, convicted and hung in the public eye. It doesn't work that way.
Hoss It can't be proven in court You either believe ALL those ladies or they're all liars Your choice

It's a funny RWnut formula. All Trump's accusers are liars. All Moore's accusers are liars. All of Bill Clinton's accusers told the God's honest truth.

It is apparently so easy to be a RWnut.

The Republican Party has become a Cult. Republican voters have been brainwashed into believing its better to vote for a pedophile or rapist than a Democrat
That's a lie.

If Crazy Roy Moore gets elected it will be a real inspiration to white males everywhere: you can do basically anything and get away with it! Follow your dreams, white men, your dirty predatory dreams! There’s no consequences!
I nor anyone I know would support a convicted pedophile or rapist. If Moore is found guilty I will be the first one to denounce him. It seems as though Liberals can make a charge, bring in Gloria Allred in and he'll be tried, convicted and hung in the public eye. It doesn't work that way.

Forget the sex scandals altogether.

He is guilty of being removed from office twice.

Which means he violated his oath of office twice.

So watching him take an oath of office a third time, with his right hand raised, and his left hand on the bible will appear normal to you?

The snowflakes have been gloating about Moore's chances, but the latest polls show their confidence is misplaced.

Alabama’s Republican Senate candidate and former Chief Justice Roy Moore has come under increasingly heavy fire in recent weeks after accusations of sexual misconduct on his part with teenage girls that is alleged to have occurred roughly 40 years ago.

Moore has steadfastly and vehemently denied the allegations against him, even as the mainstream media, Democrats and even many Republicans have seemingly already convicted him in the court of public opinion, demanding he step aside from the special senatorial election.

Yet, despite the flurry of unverifiable attacks on Moore’s reputation and credibility — or perhaps because of them — Moore is still leading his Democrat opponent Doug Jones in a major statewide poll, according to The Daily Caller.

Rather than see his support plummet to near zero, as the forces aligned against him seemed to think would happen, Moore still enjoys a six-point lead in a broad survey of 3,000 likely voters in the state’s special election. And that has to be scaring Democrats.
Hillary is the one that is really nervous about that.

gty_hillary_clinton_1992jan_ps_160607.jpg_5x4_1600.jpg

155dfcfead5c4310a1199690a475beb04a753cb590d093d21f886d104825ef9e

On the Alabama lawn sign race, I would presume not too many people would put a Roy Moore sign on their lawn, given the potential implications for one's stance on child molestation. So I'm not sure the lack of signs means Roy Moore is losing.

same thing goes for poll numbers

if Moore is defeated, Alabama is the victim.

If a far-left liberal Democrat Doug Jones is elected, America is the victim.

Why would this scare the Dems? This is the best thing that could happen. Elect a child molester the faces of each of those girls will be in ads for the Dems during the election. Most states are not like Alabama and do not approve or such actions.

We'll enjoy watching all the crying and screaming when the election results are in.

So you would rather have a serial sexual predator in the Senate rather than a Democrat? Party over country, you fucking piece of shit. That's what you are.

al·leg·ed·ly
əˈlejədlē/
adverb
  1. used to convey that something is claimed to be the case or have taken place, although there is no proof.

Just answer the question and don't be a chickenshit.

That's a lie.

Hoss It can't be proven in court You either believe ALL those ladies or they're all liars Your choice

It's a funny RWnut formula. All Trump's accusers are liars. All Moore's accusers are liars. All of Bill Clinton's accusers told the God's honest truth.

It is apparently so easy to be a RWnut.

That's why they are. It's easy. Doesn't require thinking, just reacting and believing.

If far lefty Jones the obama-boy is elected he will spend his days filling Alabama up with immigrants. The true Alabamans will be outnumbered by plague infested africans.

On the Alabama lawn sign race, I would presume not too many people would put a Roy Moore sign on their lawn, given the potential implications for one's stance on child molestation. So I'm not sure the lack of signs means Roy Moore is losing.

You have a point, who the heck want's a liberal burning the sign and crapping in their yard.

The snowflakes have been gloating about Moore's chances, but the latest polls show their confidence is misplaced.

Alabama’s Republican Senate candidate and former Chief Justice Roy Moore has come under increasingly heavy fire in recent weeks after accusations of sexual misconduct on his part with teenage girls that is alleged to have occurred roughly 40 years ago.

Moore has steadfastly and vehemently denied the allegations against him, even as the mainstream media, Democrats and even many Republicans have seemingly already convicted him in the court of public opinion, demanding he step aside from the special senatorial election.

Yet, despite the flurry of unverifiable attacks on Moore’s reputation and credibility — or perhaps because of them — Moore is still leading his Democrat opponent Doug Jones in a major statewide poll, according to The Daily Caller.

Rather than see his support plummet to near zero, as the forces aligned against him seemed to think would happen, Moore still enjoys a six-point lead in a broad survey of 3,000 likely voters in the state’s special election. And that has to be scaring Democrats.
Hillary is the one that is really nervous about that.

gty_hillary_clinton_1992jan_ps_160607.jpg_5x4_1600.jpg

155dfcfead5c4310a1199690a475beb04a753cb590d093d21f886d104825ef9e

That shot is from the set of "60 Minutes" when the Clintons gave their interview after the SuperBowl. A klieg light had fallen from a prop and landed near them on the couch where they were sitting.

If far lefty Jones the obama-boy is elected he will spend his days filling Alabama up with immigrants. The true Alabamans will be outnumbered by plague infested africans.

What horseshit. Where do you get that crap?
If Moore is elected, his own in D.C. will expel him. He will be the first senator subject to expulsion since the Civil War.
That is a fact:

GOP campaign chairman says Senate should expel Moore if he wins ...
GOP campaign chairman says Senate should expel Moore if he wins...
5 days ago - Cory Gardner, chairman of the National Republican Senatorial Committee. ... abuse allegations against him even if he wins next month's special election, .... The RNC has pulled its funding from Moore, but he continues to receive ... Bloomberg and Reuters both report that FCC Chairman Ajit Pai will call a ...
Republicans consider expelling Roy Moore if he does win a Senate seat
www.latimes.com/politics/la-na-pol-moore-senate-expulsion-20171115-story.html
4 days ago - Republicans consider expelling Roy Moore if he does win a Senate seat — a ... suggest kicking him out of Congress before the electioneven takes place. ... On Monday, the Republican National Committeeterminated its own ...
RNC Cuts Financial Ties With Roy Moore; McConnell Talks Up ... - NPR
https://www.npr.org/.../ryan-sessions-add-to-gop-voices-saying-moore-accusers-are-cred...
4 days ago - The Republican National Committee filed paperwork with the Federal Election ... not the Washington elite who wallow in the swamp, willdecide this election! ... Cory Gardner, has called for expelling Moore if he wins. But there ...

Letting your racist flag unfurl! Hey, another one outed.

Forum List

Back