New Roy Moore Poll Numbers Have to Be Scaring Democrats

Why would this scare the Dems? This is the best thing that could happen. Elect a child molester the faces of each of those girls will be in ads for the Dems during the election. Most states are not like Alabama and do not approve or such actions.

We'll enjoy watching all the crying and screaming when the election results are in.

So will the Democrats in 2018.

Republicans don't cry or scream like snowflakes.

Who is Roy Moore taking to the prom this year?

Unknown-1.jpeg

Why would this scare the Dems? This is the best thing that could happen. Elect a child molester the faces of each of those girls will be in ads for the Dems during the election. Most states are not like Alabama and do not approve or such actions.

We'll enjoy watching all the crying and screaming when the election results are in.

So will the Democrats in 2018.

Republicans don't cry or scream like snowflakes.
No They grab pussies

If Roy Moore is elected, these 4 girls become the poster girls of the Democrat party,

You go right ahead with that plan! Keep on with the identity politics and trying to smear people because you can't debate them in the arena of ideas! We'll continue to watch the Democrat hemorrhage seats in state, local and national legislatures. People are sick of your shit!

Virginia & New Jersey sent the warning so at your peril, elect a Child Molestor and see what happens to Republicans in the 2018 election cycle.

roy-moore-cartoon-beeler.jpg

There is nothing Christian about you people. You're FAKE Christians.

ABOUT AL FRANKEN'S ACCUSER.

Ms. Leeann Tweeden, you...

1, were born in 1973, in Virginia.

2, at 18, you moved to Hollywood, CA, secured a job at Hooters and sought to become a model.

3, after two decades of modeling you appeared nude in Playboy Magazine.

4, in 2008, recognizing you were once a 18, year old table server, you were named among "The Top Hooters Girls of all time."

5, 16 years ago you began working for the Fox Sports Network and have appeared on the Hannity show.

6, you claim that during a comedy USO show with Al Franken, as comedian (years before he became a Senator) and you as the sex symbol you felt uncomfortable over a kiss skit written in the script.

7, you do not claim that you ever demanded the script be re-written.

8, you are now a 44 year old ex-nude model with only a high school education.

No further questions your Honor. I ask the court to thank and excuse the "witness."

Here are the rules when it comes to sexual accusers:

If the accusation is against a Republican - the accusers are telling the truth. Why would they lie?
If the accusation is against a Democrat - the accusers are all "nuts and sluts". Whores lie!

That's a lie.

If Crazy Roy Moore gets elected it will be a real inspiration to white males everywhere: you can do basically anything and get away with it! Follow your dreams, white men, your dirty predatory dreams! There’s no consequences!
I don't know if Moore is guilty or not and I hope he isn't.
I nor anyone I know would support a convicted pedophile or rapist. If Moore is found guilty I will be the first one to denounce him. It seems as though Liberals can make a charge, bring in Gloria Allred in and he'll be tried, convicted and hung in the public eye. It doesn't work that way.
Hoss It can't be proven in court You either believe ALL those ladies or they're all liars Your choice

Maybe so but when Gloria Allred gets her nose in it, I smell a skunk. And just today she wouldn't or couldn't produce the woman's original yearbook, not just the one with his supposed inscription and signature.
So who do you believe, Moore or 9 lying women?
E. None of the above.

That's a lie.

If Crazy Roy Moore gets elected it will be a real inspiration to white males everywhere: you can do basically anything and get away with it! Follow your dreams, white men, your dirty predatory dreams! There’s no consequences!
I nor anyone I know would support a convicted pedophile or rapist. If Moore is found guilty I will be the first one to denounce him. It seems as though Liberals can make a charge, bring in Gloria Allred in and he'll be tried, convicted and hung in the public eye. It doesn't work that way.
Hoss It can't be proven in court You either believe ALL those ladies or they're all liars Your choice

Maybe so but when Gloria Allred gets her nose in it, I smell a skunk. And just today she wouldn't or couldn't produce the woman's original yearbook, not just the one with his supposed inscription and signature.

I believe you don't have a fricken clue.

Here are the rules when it comes to sexual accusers:

If the accusation is against a Republican - the accusers are telling the truth. Why would they lie?
If the accusation is against a Democrat - the accusers are all "nuts and sluts". Whores lie!

lol, just as I was reading the above, on MSNBC they were running a clip of Trump calling his accusers liars. A lovely coincidence.

I believe you don't have a fricken clue.
See Post #370.

Roy Moore proved himself unfit for office when he got ousted from judicial positions TWICE, long before this sex stuff ever happened.

Voters of Alabama disagreed with you. Sorry!

That shows you that they have no integrity.

Why, because they refuse to let unproven claims steer their vote?

His contempt for the rule of law has been proven.
He was scum before these ladies came out against him
Prove it, asshole.

The Republican Party has become a Cult. Republican voters have been brainwashed into believing its better to vote for a pedophile or rapist than a Democrat
That's a lie.

If we saw the other pages, it might turn out to be not her yearbook.

Prove it, asshole.

Moore was removed from two judgeships for refusing to follow the law.

Roy Moore - Wikipedia

Prove it, asshole.

He could be right, y'know. Moore didn't want to remove the 10 Commandments from his courtroom. Despicable!

Agree .. there will be much butthurt amongst angry little boys :D

Prove it, asshole.

As democracy is perfected, the office of President represents, more and more closely, the inner soul of the people. On some great and glorious day, the plain folks of the land will reach their heart's desire at last and the White House will be adorned by a downright moron.

HL Mencken

Forum List

Back