New video shows woman attacking teen she falsely accused of theft

I wish the mother could have been there to lay hands on this stinking chick.

Did she stomp on his head after the attack and all her buddies rifled through his pocksts to steal his phone and wallet?? If not, why are you posting this tame shit?

Whataboutism.

Whataboutism is fair play. You cant bitch about minor shit like this when your community is murdering people and knocking out random white people everyday. White racism is always sooo fucking tame in comparison to black racism, yet we are bombarded by cries about racist whites non stop. Im not having it, so dont expect me to play along nicely.

White boy inferiority complexes are so 2020...

....same old shit---gee-- blacks beating whites to deaths with bats is far worse
..you people concentrate on non-problems = the REAL problems continue

The dude was arrested and will spend the rest of his life in prison, what do we really need to concentrate on? In this case a grown woman falsely accuses a 13yr old of stealing her phone, assaults him and racist idiots like you think that is cool. Now had this been a black woman and had assaulted a 13yr old white kid your dumb ass narrative would be different.

.....for every white on black ''crime''' I can post at least TWO black on white crimes that are WORSE

I could as well, but I have better ways to spend my time then scouring the internet looking for crimes committed by someone white.

no you can't
blacks commit rape/murder/crimes at HIGHER rates

Whites commit MORE.

....same old shit---gee-- blacks beating whites to deaths with bats is far worse

The dude was arrested and will spend the rest of his life in prison, what do we really need to concentrate on? In this case a grown woman falsely accuses a 13yr old of stealing her phone, assaults him and racist idiots like you think that is cool. Now had this been a black woman and had assaulted a 13yr old white kid your dumb ass narrative would be different.

......so what she did was WORSE than a BLACK CRIMINAL [ robber ] beating 2 whites to death, and beating a woman???????????!!!!!!!! IDIOCY
here's another:

Who claimed it was, but there are sick folks in all colors. I know you only look for the folks of color.

Missouri duo forced neighbors to sexually abuse daughter, 4, and then tortured her to death to remove a 'demon' | MEAWW

View attachment 435900

of course theres crazies of all colors,, but only one of them have multiple daily crimes,, it took you a week to find one example of whitepeopland if I looked I could find dozens from just last night of blacks,,,

So you think white folks only commit a crime once a week, smfh.

Anyone else think her behavior was suspicious? Eyes really wide, talking fast, tackling someone who she erroneously thought had her phone yet never thought to backtrack and call the Uber driver to see if she had left it in the vehicle?

Also I find it extremely lame that the police are reporting that they are unable to locate/identify her when she's in a hotel, had taken a Uber there, the Uber driver returned there to return her phone, etc.

This is what happens with white racists. Even when proven wrong they can't stop being racist assholes. I mean how hard is it to simply state "I'm am so sorry, I made a mistake"?

Lol, my phone got stolen about a month ago. What are you gonna use to call, you don't have a phone. I realized that in about 30 seconds. I had nothing till I went to a friend.

Then you're not much of a problem solver. If you're in a fucking hotel, use their phone, dummy. But you're likely one of those idiots who doesn't even know your own phone number anyway. People like this are useless as tits on a bull.

......so what she did was WORSE than a BLACK CRIMINAL [ robber ] beating 2 whites to death, and beating a woman???????????!!!!!!!! IDIOCY
here's another:

Who claimed it was, but there are sick folks in all colors. I know you only look for the folks of color.

Missouri duo forced neighbors to sexually abuse daughter, 4, and then tortured her to death to remove a 'demon' | MEAWW

View attachment 435900

of course theres crazies of all colors,, but only one of them have multiple daily crimes,, it took you a week to find one example of whitepeopland if I looked I could find dozens from just last night of blacks,,,

So you think white folks only commit a crime once a week, smfh.

I didnt say that did I,,,

Anyone else think her behavior was suspicious? Eyes really wide, talking fast, tackling someone who she erroneously thought had her phone yet never thought to backtrack and call the Uber driver to see if she had left it in the vehicle?

Also I find it extremely lame that the police are reporting that they are unable to locate/identify her when she's in a hotel, had taken a Uber there, the Uber driver returned there to return her phone, etc.

This is what happens with white racists. Even when proven wrong they can't stop being racist assholes. I mean how hard is it to simply state "I'm am so sorry, I made a mistake"?

Lol, my phone got stolen about a month ago. What are you gonna use to call, you don't have a phone. I realized that in about 30 seconds. I had nothing till I went to a friend.

Then you're not much of a problem solver. If you're in a fucking hotel, use their phone, dummy. But you're likely one of those idiots who doesn't even know your own phone number anyway. People like this are useless as tits on a bull.

The guy would've been gone, but don't let the facts get in your way as usual.

He could have been gone anytime he wanted to, the only facts are she FALSELY accused someone and the Uber driver brought the idiot her phone. I know that doesn't matter to fools like you.

He could have been gone anytime he wanted to, the only facts are she FALSELY accused someone and the Uber driver brought the idiot her phone. I know that doesn't matter to fools like you.

I know if a group of black men attack a white guy and Rob him, nothing to see. But let a white woman falsely accuse a black boy. All hell needs to break loose. Put your big boy pants on, the boy was just embarrassed. I'm sure after it was all over the woman was more embarrassed.

Anecdotes aren't facts, stupid. Rational people have been trying to instill this into the vast wasteland hive mind of Cult45 smooth brains for 4 years.

Anecdotes aren't facts, stupid. Rational people have been trying to instill this into the vast wasteland hive mind of Cult45 smooth brains for 4 years.

save the TDS for your therapistwould ya,,

What harm was done to the boy instead of being embarrassed? If he stopped and showed her it wasn't her phone. The situation would've been over just like that.

What harm was done to the boy instead of being embarrassed? If he stopped and showed her it wasn't her phone. The situation would've been over just like that.

She physically assaulted him, dummy. Your 'woulda, coulda' whataboutism is tedious nonsense, and you know it.

I don't need a therapist. I'm a stable genius.

I know if a group of black men attack a white guy and Rob him, nothing to see. But let a white woman falsely accuse a black boy. All hell needs to break loose. Put your big boy pants on, the boy was just embarrassed. I'm sure after it was all over the woman was more embarrassed.

How many of those black men are in jail? Yea she was so embarrassed about accusing him and attacking him that she didn't even apologize.

Why that is the best dumb ass analogy you can come up with. You're an idiot, fool the woman didn't even have the decency to apologize when the Uber driver showed up with her phone. Amazing how you don't think this woman should take any kind of responsibility for her actions. It's par for the course though.

False accusation of one woman and you go berserk.
Tens of thousands of black me in prison for felonies and you... blame it all on whitey.
It's par for the course though. You've been played for fools by the racist Democrats for decades. Some blacks have seen through their racism. Not you.

I don't need a therapist. I'm a stable genius.

thats what all crazy people say,,

black crime FBI stats.jpg

crime rates.gif
crime rates.gif

Blue - black to white ratio ---//--- Violet - Hispanic to white ratio

Last edited:
Why that is the best dumb ass analogy you can come up with. You're an idiot, fool the woman didn't even have the decency to apologize when the Uber driver showed up with her phone. Amazing how you don't think this woman should take any kind of responsibility for her actions. It's par for the course though.

False accusation of one woman and you go berserk.

I didn't realize I went berserk.
Tens of thousands of black me in prison for felonies and you... blame it all on whitey.

Why aren't the same number of white men in prison as well, since they commit more crime.
It's par for the course though. You've been played for fools by the racist Democrats for decades. Some blacks have seen through their racism. Not you.

What does this woman falsely accusing and attacking a 13yr old have to do with Democrats? Do those same blacks see through Republican racism?

Forum List

Back