New video shows woman attacking teen she falsely accused of theft

I wish the mother could have been there to lay hands on this stinking chick.

Anyone else think her behavior was suspicious? Eyes really wide, talking fast, tackling someone who she erroneously thought had her phone yet never thought to backtrack and call the Uber driver to see if she had left it in the vehicle?

Also I find it extremely lame that the police are reporting that they are unable to locate/identify her when she's in a hotel, had taken a Uber there, the Uber driver returned there to return her phone, etc.

This is what happens with white racists. Even when proven wrong they can't stop being racist assholes. I mean how hard is it to simply state "I'm am so sorry, I made a mistake"?

Lol, my phone got stolen about a month ago. What are you gonna use to call, you don't have a phone. I realized that in about 30 seconds. I had nothing till I went to a friend.

Then you're not much of a problem solver. If you're in a fucking hotel, use their phone, dummy. But you're likely one of those idiots who doesn't even know your own phone number anyway. People like this are useless as tits on a bull.

The guy would've been gone, but don't let the facts get in your way as usual.

Anecdotes aren't facts, stupid. Rational people have been trying to instill this into the vast wasteland hive mind of Cult45 smooth brains for 4 years.

save the TDS for your therapistwould ya,,

I don't need a therapist. I'm a stable genius.

thats what all crazy people say,,

:dunno: You would likely be an expert.

Why that is the best dumb ass analogy you can come up with. You're an idiot, fool the woman didn't even have the decency to apologize when the Uber driver showed up with her phone. Amazing how you don't think this woman should take any kind of responsibility for her actions. It's par for the course though.

False accusation of one woman and you go berserk.

I didn't realize I went berserk.
Tens of thousands of black me in prison for felonies and you... blame it all on whitey.

Why aren't the same number of white men in prison as well, since they commit more crime.
It's par for the course though. You've been played for fools by the racist Democrats for decades. Some blacks have seen through their racism. Not you.

What does this woman falsely accusing and attacking a 13yr old have to do with Democrats? Do those same blacks see through Republican racism?
dude you get more pathetic with each comment,,

Anyone else think her behavior was suspicious? Eyes really wide, talking fast, tackling someone who she erroneously thought had her phone yet never thought to backtrack and call the Uber driver to see if she had left it in the vehicle?

Also I find it extremely lame that the police are reporting that they are unable to locate/identify her when she's in a hotel, had taken a Uber there, the Uber driver returned there to return her phone, etc.

This is what happens with white racists. Even when proven wrong they can't stop being racist assholes. I mean how hard is it to simply state "I'm am so sorry, I made a mistake"?

Lol, my phone got stolen about a month ago. What are you gonna use to call, you don't have a phone. I realized that in about 30 seconds. I had nothing till I went to a friend.

Then you're not much of a problem solver. If you're in a fucking hotel, use their phone, dummy. But you're likely one of those idiots who doesn't even know your own phone number anyway. People like this are useless as tits on a bull.

Anecdotes aren't facts, stupid. Rational people have been trying to instill this into the vast wasteland hive mind of Cult45 smooth brains for 4 years.

save the TDS for your therapistwould ya,,

I don't need a therapist. I'm a stable genius.

thats what all crazy people say,,

:dunno: You would likely be an expert.

yes I are,,

When she tried to snatch the phone from him.
After he will not let her see if it.
Why? I don't have to prove to you that my phone is mine.
If someone approached me claiming that I have stolen their phone. I will show that person that it is my phone by having management to call my number to see if it rings.
But every day, someone is going to court to dispute about who owns the property. And the losers pays for the court cost and if the defendant want. They can countersue the person for lost wages and the cost for transportation.
But the way she had fought back like if that phone whole life savings. That she most likely have a minimum wages job. That she even couldn't afford insurance on the phone just in case it get stolen, damaged or lost. And that is why people insured their vehicles. To prevent altercations like this.

Again, if you come up accusing me of stealing something from you what the hell do you think is going to happen.
You must not have any neighbors. Because neighbors always accusing each other of stealing something from their yard.

When she tried to snatch the phone from him.
After he will not let her see if it.

He doesn't have to, he has NO obligation to let her see anything.
Why? I don't have to prove to you that my phone is mine.
If someone approached me claiming that I have stolen their phone. I will show that person that it is my phone by having management to call my number to see if it rings.[/quote]

If that is what you choose to do that is fine, but I don't have to do that.
But every day, someone is going to court to dispute about who owns the property. And the losers pays for the court cost and if the defendant want. They can countersue the person for lost wages and the cost for transportation.

That sounds good, at the time of the incident folks aren't thinking about that stuff.
But the way she had fought back like if that phone whole life savings. That she most likely have a minimum wages job. That she even couldn't afford insurance on the phone just in case it get stolen, damaged or lost. And that is why people insured their vehicles. To prevent altercations like this.

So that doesn't change anything.

Again, if you come up accusing me of stealing something from you what the hell do you think is going to happen.
You must not have any neighbors. Because neighbors always accusing each other of stealing something from their yard.
[/QUOTE]

I have never had a neighbor accuse me of stealing anything.

You're right.....................why didn't she have someone call her own number to see if the phone was hers?

I hope they throw the book at this dumb woman.

I have never had a neighbor accuse me of stealing anything.
This guy in this video must be a racist huh? Or maybe he was just an ornery child at one time that didn't get punished for his rude behaviors. That he was just a spoiled child that never was taught to respect others likr that woman who falsely accused the guy of stealing her cellphone.
The real racist are the ones who always sees things in color. But ignores other options.

I would hate to be stranded anywhere with you

He could have been gone anytime he wanted to, the only facts are she FALSELY accused someone and the Uber driver brought the idiot her phone. I know that doesn't matter to fools like you.

I know if a group of black men attack a white guy and Rob him, nothing to see. But let a white woman falsely accuse a black boy. All hell needs to break loose. Put your big boy pants on, the boy was just embarrassed. I'm sure after it was all over the woman was more embarrassed.

Your assessment of the situation is woefully incorrect. Traditionally, in the United States, any time a white woman accuses a black male of a crime, it is ALWAYS a big deal for the accused due the history of racial hysterics such as those that preceded the death of Emett Till and the torching "Black Wall Street" in Tulsa, Oklahoma.

Or if history rubs you the wrong way surely you haven't forgotten Amy Cooper who was faking hysterics and fear during her 911 call to police to falsely report a black man was "threatening" her and for them to come immediately.

It's ALWAYS a big fucking deal when a white woman FALSELY accuses a black man of ANYTHING.

And for the record it's bad enough that you have to legally put up with the police's bullshit when they're wrong and falsely accuse you of doing something you're not guilty of. It's an entirely different situation when some stranger confronts you. For whatever reason she let her fears get the better of her and accused people when she could have asked for assistance. That's on her.

The uber driver probably wasn't black.

He's a 13 year old colored boy.
How many crimes has he already gotten away with, is the question.

Even if he got away with other crimes, on this one he was innocent and didn't deserve the crap he had to take from a white chick.

Why is the fact that she is a "white chick" important? Would it be ok if a "black chick" did it?

Forum List

Back