New video shows woman attacking teen she falsely accused of theft

I wish the mother could have been there to lay hands on this stinking chick.

Anyone else think her behavior was suspicious? Eyes really wide, talking fast, tackling someone who she erroneously thought had her phone yet never thought to backtrack and call the Uber driver to see if she had left it in the vehicle?

Also I find it extremely lame that the police are reporting that they are unable to locate/identify her when she's in a hotel, had taken a Uber there, the Uber driver returned there to return her phone, etc.

This is what happens with white racists. Even when proven wrong they can't stop being racist assholes. I mean how hard is it to simply state "I'm am so sorry, I made a mistake"?

Lol, my phone got stolen about a month ago. What are you gonna use to call, you don't have a phone. I realized that in about 30 seconds. I had nothing till I went to a friend.

Then you're not much of a problem solver. If you're in a fucking hotel, use their phone, dummy. But you're likely one of those idiots who doesn't even know your own phone number anyway. People like this are useless as tits on a bull.

The guy would've been gone, but don't let the facts get in your way as usual.

Yeah, he would have been gone, with HIS phone, not hers.

He's a 13 year old colored boy.
How many crimes has he already gotten away with, is the question.

Even if he got away with other crimes, on this one he was innocent and didn't deserve the crap he had to take from a white chick.

Why is the fact that she is a "white chick" important? Would it be ok if a "black chick" did it?

Because, a black chick would have been smart enough to call her own number instead of going after the teen. Too bad she wasn't smart enough to call her own number. The reason a black chick would have more than likely called? Because then, when the phone rang in his hand, she would have been justified in beating his ass. If not? She would have said some nasty things, then said sorry, and walked off. Yes, I've hung out in the black community before.

Even if he got away with other crimes, on this one he was innocent and didn't deserve the crap he had to take from a white chick.

Why is the fact that she is a "white chick" important? Would it be ok if a "black chick" did it?

Because, a black chick would have been smart enough to call her own number instead of going after the teen. Too bad she wasn't smart enough to call her own number. The reason a black chick would have more than likely called? Because then, when the phone rang in his hand, she would have been justified in beating his ass. If not? She would have said some nasty things, then said sorry, and walked off. Yes, I've hung out in the black community before.

No doubt in my mind.

Because, a black chick would have been smart enough to call her own number instead of going after the teen. ...

She would have been smarter because she would have been black? Really? How much of a fucking racist are you?

No, she was wrong, but can you really blame her entirely for thinking the black kid stole it? Young black people and lawlessness is a common theme, unfortunately. We arent expected to pretend that the things we know about our world arent real, are we? Its not a fun fact, but the fact is, black kids steal shit.... A LOT. Noticing the obvious isnt racist, its simply what comes along with being a rational human being.

Your people earned that bad reputation fair and square, so dont get all mad at me for it.

That's it. Let blacks clean up their behavior before they play victims. In general, they are NOT victims, they are perpetrators.

But he could have just showed her the texts or the photos that were stored in the phone
Exactly. Hes no victim. The woman was wrong but the kid handled it the black way. Defensive are argumentative when he could have and should have changed HIS approach

Anyone else think her behavior was suspicious? Eyes really wide, talking fast, tackling someone who she erroneously thought had her phone yet never thought to backtrack and call the Uber driver to see if she had left it in the vehicle?

Also I find it extremely lame that the police are reporting that they are unable to locate/identify her when she's in a hotel, had taken a Uber there, the Uber driver returned there to return her phone, etc.

This is what happens with white racists. Even when proven wrong they can't stop being racist assholes. I mean how hard is it to simply state "I'm am so sorry, I made a mistake"?

Lol, my phone got stolen about a month ago. What are you gonna use to call, you don't have a phone. I realized that in about 30 seconds. I had nothing till I went to a friend.

Then you're not much of a problem solver. If you're in a fucking hotel, use their phone, dummy. But you're likely one of those idiots who doesn't even know your own phone number anyway. People like this are useless as tits on a bull.

The guy would've been gone, but don't let the facts get in your way as usual.

He could have been gone anytime he wanted to, the only facts are she FALSELY accused someone and the Uber driver brought the idiot her phone. I know that doesn't matter to fools like you.

I know if a group of black men attack a white guy and Rob him, nothing to see. But let a white woman falsely accuse a black boy. All hell needs to break loose. Put your big boy pants on, the boy was just embarrassed. I'm sure after it was all over the woman was more embarrassed.

How many of those black men are in jail? Yea she was so embarrassed about accusing him and attacking him that she didn't even apologize.

Too few

Because, a black chick would have been smart enough to call her own number instead of going after the teen. ...

She would have been smarter because she would have been black? Really? How much of a fucking racist are you?

... Yes, I've hung out in the black community before.

Wow, did you really just say that?

Your Troll-Fu sucks. And yeah, I gave you the benefit of the doubt, but you suck as much as all the others I said that their Troll-Fu was crap. However, I gave you the consideration of giving you a -.

If you were 1/3 Cherokee, 1/3 Samoan, and 1/3 Cape Verdean you never would have made such a stupid post because 1/3 Cherokee, 1/3 Samoan, and 1/3 Cape Verdean people know better than to make such stupid posts due to the magic in their blood and skin tone.

I know all this because yes, I've hung out in the tiny, pretentious, closet-racist bicyclist community before.

I know all this because yes, I've hung out in the tiny, pretentious, closet-racist bicyclist community before.

Really? You've hung out in the bicycle community? If so, you would know that there are many different races and types that ride. I've ridden from Memphis TN to Jacksonville FL, as well as have ridden from Jacksonville FL to Newport RI. How many miles do you have in your legs and under your ass? Me? I've got thousands of miles that I've ridden. Matter of fact, one of the reasons that the Navy saw fit to make me a Physical Readiness Trainer in the last years of my career was because they saw me ride a bike rather than drive a car. Even at 56, I can still cruise at 17 plus mph, with bursts up to 35 mph. How fast can you ride?

Really? You've hung out in the bicycle community? If so, you would know that there are many different races and types that ride. I've ridden from Memphis TN to Jacksonville FL, as well as have ridden from Jacksonville FL to Newport RI. How many miles do you have in your legs and under your ass? Me? I've got thousands of miles that I've ridden. Matter of fact, one of the reasons that the Navy saw fit to make me a Physical Readiness Trainer in the last years of my career was because they saw me ride a bike rather than drive a car. Even at 56, I can still cruise at 17 plus mph, with bursts up to 35 mph. How fast can you ride?

:lmao:

What a badass!

"I can ride a bike!"

What a badass!

"I can ride a bike!"

Badass? Not really, but I do know how to ride a bike like one. I've hit 66 mph on a downhill, was able to hit 53 drafting off of a car, and could clock 48 on my own (although, it was only for 1/2 a mile or so). One of my better memories was one morning the MCPO of the squadron called me into his office. He asked me how in the hell did I manage to hit 53 mph on a bike. I told him simple..............just a lot of practice. Go ahead and make fun of me if you wish, but I'm guessing you couldn't do that even in your best dreams, or when you were younger and in shape. Me? Like I said, I can still hit 38 mph, and I cruise at around 17. Wanna come to Amarillo and race me? Or, if you're within a few hundred miles of me, I can come to you and race. We'll see who is the better person on a bike.

Supersadbrother...
Always a day late and a dollar short.

Hategoingonagain, do you have anything to say about this woman attacking a 13yr old or is that ok in your dumb ass world.
Shit happens. No difference between this and some spawn of spear chuckers clubbing a 85 year old lady pushing a grocery cart down the sidewalk.

Ya gotta love how supersadbrother latches onto a story that is mild compared to what his brethren do on a daily basis.
No one got shot or beat up and he wants to make a federal case about it. If only he cared so much about his brothers being gunned down in the ghettos of America everyday.....

No, she was wrong, but can you really blame her entirely for thinking the black kid stole it? Young black people and lawlessness is a common theme, unfortunately. We arent expected to pretend that the things we know about our world arent real, are we? Its not a fun fact, but the fact is, black kids steal shit.... A LOT. Noticing the obvious isnt racist, its simply what comes along with being a rational human being.

Your people earned that bad reputation fair and square, so dont get all mad at me for it.

That's it. Let blacks clean up their behavior before they play victims. In general, they are NOT victims, they are perpetrators.

When are you going to clean up your actions, how about starting with that racist attitude.
Noticing your communities criminal behavior isnt racism.

Forum List

Back