New video shows woman attacking teen she falsely accused of theft

...Wanna come to Amarillo and race me? Or, if you're within a few hundred miles of me, I can come to you and race. We'll see who is the better person on a bike.

Funniest version of internet tough guy ever! :lol:

1609624177085.png

...Wanna come to Amarillo and race me? Or, if you're within a few hundred miles of me, I can come to you and race. We'll see who is the better person on a bike.

View attachment 436478

So, you don't have the confidence to race a 56 year old man on a bike eh?

Whoa, whoa, whoa! Take it easy, big fella! Don't nobody want no trouble with no bikey rider! Don't start putting on stretchy pants and pointy helmets. Don't start flexing them guns, cowboy.
1609626841048.png

View attachment 436478

Whoa, whoa, whoa! Take it easy, big fella! Don't nobody want no trouble with no bikey rider! Don't start putting on stretchy pants and pointy helmets. Don't start flexing them guns, cowboy.
View attachment 436505

So...............insults are all you have because you're afraid of being challenged.

View attachment 436478

View attachment 436505

So...............insults are all you have because you're afraid of being challenged.

Hey, careful! Are you having one of them roid rages, tough guy?

View attachment 436478

View attachment 436505

Hey, careful! Are you having one of them roid rages, tough guy?

Never used steroids. Was a Navy Physical Fitness Coordinator for over 8 years, and I know the damage they can do.

Supersadbrother...
Always a day late and a dollar short.

Hategoingonagain, do you have anything to say about this woman attacking a 13yr old or is that ok in your dumb ass world.
Shit happens. No difference between this and some spawn of spear chuckers clubbing a 85 year old lady pushing a grocery cart down the sidewalk.

Yea we know to racist this isn't a big deal, a white woman should be able to falsely accuse and attack and black person she wants to. Smfh.

Supersadbrother...

Hategoingonagain, do you have anything to say about this woman attacking a 13yr old or is that ok in your dumb ass world.
Shit happens. No difference between this and some spawn of spear chuckers clubbing a 85 year old lady pushing a grocery cart down the sidewalk.

Can you possibly get more racist?
I can get just as racist as sbb.

So a white woman falsely accuses a 13yr old of stealing her phone and then tackles him, but I am getting racist. Talk about a racist POS.

Supersadbrother...

Yea we know to racist this isn't a big deal, a white woman should be able to falsely accuse and attack and black person she wants to. Smfh.
Like I said, shit happens. You don't give a damn when some Black ignorant teenage thug clubs an 85 year old lady for no reason, so why should anyone care about this?

Supersadbrother...

Can you possibly get more racist?
I can get just as racist as sbb.

So a white woman falsely accuses a 13yr old of stealing her phone and then tackles him, but I am getting racist. Talk about a racist POS.
So you find an isolated case on a white woman screwing up while you ignore numerous instances of innocent people getting clubbed and mugged by spooks every day. No one gives a shit.

Supersadbrother...

Ya gotta love how supersadbrother latches onto a story that is mild compared to what his brethren do on a daily basis.
No one got shot or beat up and he wants to make a federal case about it. If only he cared so much about his brothers being gunned down in the ghettos of America everyday.....
He's a propaganda parrot, nothing more. Obama, Sharpton, Jackson, Waters, and all the other house negroes tell him to jump and he jumps.

A stinking ass Trump Humper is accusing someone of jumping high. That's funny as hell.

View attachment 436573
President Trump did more for this country than your race hustling pimps that you respect ever did. They're nothing but shakedown artists.

Supersadbrother...

Why not?
You rob and assault white people everyday.

Supersadbrother...

Ya gotta love how supersadbrother latches onto a story that is mild compared to what his brethren do on a daily basis.

What would they be racist?
No one got shot or beat up and he wants to make a federal case about it. If only he cared so much about his brothers being gunned down in the ghettos of America everyday.....

Ah BSracist, we know you think that white should be able to treat black folks any way they like to. You long for the Good Ole Days, don't you.

Nah....I long for the days that blacks stop committing crimes at ridiculous rates.

They were at a hotel, why did they not just have the hotel staff decide?
Like just calling the phone to see if it rang on his number or hers?
Seems too simple?

No, she was wrong, but can you really blame her entirely for thinking the black kid stole it? Young black people and lawlessness is a common theme, unfortunately. We arent expected to pretend that the things we know about our world arent real, are we? Its not a fun fact, but the fact is, black kids steal shit.... A LOT. Noticing the obvious isnt racist, its simply what comes along with being a rational human being.

Your people earned that bad reputation fair and square, so dont get all mad at me for it.

That's it. Let blacks clean up their behavior before they play victims. In general, they are NOT victims, they are perpetrators.

When are you going to clean up your actions, how about starting with that racist attitude.
Noticing your communities criminal behavior isnt racism.

Amazing how you never notice yours.

No, she was wrong, but can you really blame her entirely for thinking the black kid stole it? Young black people and lawlessness is a common theme, unfortunately. We arent expected to pretend that the things we know about our world arent real, are we? Its not a fun fact, but the fact is, black kids steal shit.... A LOT. Noticing the obvious isnt racist, its simply what comes along with being a rational human being.

Your people earned that bad reputation fair and square, so dont get all mad at me for it.

That's it. Let blacks clean up their behavior before they play victims. In general, they are NOT victims, they are perpetrators.

When are you going to clean up your actions, how about starting with that racist attitude.
Noticing your communities criminal behavior isnt racism.

Amazing how you never notice yours.
What, some woman saying a naughty word? White racism is virtually never news worthy, but its also virtually the only racism you hear on the news. They bend over backwards to sweep black violence under the rug. The thing is, black violence is so common that it doesnt work. People still dont trust you guys, despite the media silence when it comes to your crime.

I guess the media isnt such a powerful thing after all. Not even they can erase your terrible reputation.

Last edited:
Supersadbrother...

Why not?
You rob and assault white people everyday.
True, i mean fair is fair. Technically, white women should be able to falsely convict several thousand black men every day because, surely thousands of white women are victimized in various ways by blacks every day. I dont know why white women are going so easy on black men, but i guess they should be commended for rarely ever making false accusations against them. We know its rare because, when it happens its all the left wing media talks about, but who could blame them? Black people gobble those stories up, providing tons of clicks online and ratings for their left wing news channels on TV. They never find real racism, but all it takes is a story about a white woman cutting in front of a black person in some line and they generate MILLIONS of dollars..

Last edited:

Forum List

Back