New video shows woman attacking teen she falsely accused of theft

I wish the mother could have been there to lay hands on this stinking chick.

Anyone else think her behavior was suspicious? Eyes really wide, talking fast, tackling someone who she erroneously thought had her phone yet never thought to backtrack and call the Uber driver to see if she had left it in the vehicle?

Also I find it extremely lame that the police are reporting that they are unable to locate/identify her when she's in a hotel, had taken a Uber there, the Uber driver returned there to return her phone, etc.

This is what happens with white racists. Even when proven wrong they can't stop being racist assholes. I mean how hard is it to simply state "I'm am so sorry, I made a mistake"?

Lol, my phone got stolen about a month ago. What are you gonna use to call, you don't have a phone. I realized that in about 30 seconds. I had nothing till I went to a friend.

Hategoingonagain, do you have anything to say about this woman attacking a 13yr old or is that ok in your dumb ass world.

Let's have some perspective, which you so obviously lack.
When have you come out against your fellow "bruthas" who rape and murder and deal drugs and knock up women and abandon them and the tens of thousands of children out of wedlock they father? Never.

Then there are your three "bruthas" who murdered Jacqueline Gardner in 2012 and are still free men. Not that you give a shit.

For one thing she was pushed to the ground when she approached them.

When she tried to snatch the phone from him.

But he could have just showed her the texts or the photos that were stored in the phone.

Why? I don't have to prove to you that my phone is mine.
I've remembered years ago that I had pressed the wrong button on the elevator. I had went to the wrong floor. I was trying to open the door to the room that I thought that I was occupying. But two guys had opened up the door that were occupying that room. I was getting ready to hit these guys because I had thought that they had broken into my room. But I was about to start swinging at them without asking why they are in my room. But until one of the guy quickly shouted out the room number and the floor we were on. And that's when I had realized that I was at the wrong room.

So in other words you were about to get your ass whooped.
But these Black guys saw that the White woman really believed that was her phone. They could have shown that it was her by going through the contacts with her just to defuse the situation. But instead they had pushed her away.

Again, if you come up accusing me of stealing something from you what the hell do you think is going to happen.
But by the way she had stood up to them showed that she hangs around with a lot of Black folks. Because most women that believes that narrative that Black men are wild savage animals. That they will be scared to tackle one of them down. But she wasn't scared of them because she saw them as her equal, which means she must have been in many relationships with Black guys. She probably had tackled down many of her ex-Black boyfriends for their cellphones in the past to find out the women that they were cheating with.

Why that is the best dumb ass analogy you can come up with. You're an idiot, fool the woman didn't even have the decency to apologize when the Uber driver showed up with her phone. Amazing how you don't think this woman should take any kind of responsibility for her actions. It's par for the course though.

Hategoingonagain, do you have anything to say about this woman attacking a 13yr old or is that ok in your dumb ass world.

Let's have some perspective, which you so obviously lack.
When have you come out against your fellow "bruthas" who rape and murder and deal drugs and knock up women and abandon them and the tens of thousands of children out of wedlock they father? Never.

Then there are your three "bruthas" who murdered Jacqueline Gardner in 2012 and are still free men. Not that you give a shit.

Another idiot post, moron if you have ever read any of my post I have said if you do the crime you do the time. You have never seen me try and defend someone black who has committed a crime. Funny how you and your ilk are awful quiet when someone white murders another white person, but if they are killed by someone black you are up in arms.

....same old shit---gee-- blacks beating whites to deaths with bats is far worse
..you people concentrate on non-problems = the REAL problems continue

Anyone else think her behavior was suspicious? Eyes really wide, talking fast, tackling someone who she erroneously thought had her phone yet never thought to backtrack and call the Uber driver to see if she had left it in the vehicle?

Also I find it extremely lame that the police are reporting that they are unable to locate/identify her when she's in a hotel, had taken a Uber there, the Uber driver returned there to return her phone, etc.

This is what happens with white racists. Even when proven wrong they can't stop being racist assholes. I mean how hard is it to simply state "I'm am so sorry, I made a mistake"?

Lol, my phone got stolen about a month ago. What are you gonna use to call, you don't have a phone. I realized that in about 30 seconds. I had nothing till I went to a friend.

Dumbass there is a hundred phones in the hotel. Duh.

....same old shit---gee-- blacks beating whites to deaths with bats is far worse

The dude was arrested and will spend the rest of his life in prison, what do we really need to concentrate on? In this case a grown woman falsely accuses a 13yr old of stealing her phone, assaults him and racist idiots like you think that is cool. Now had this been a black woman and had assaulted a 13yr old white kid your dumb ass narrative would be different.

Not since everyone has a cell phone.

Not since everyone has a cell phone.

What hotel desk doesn't have a phone, they were in the lobby.

The dude was arrested and will spend the rest of his life in prison, what do we really need to concentrate on? In this case a grown woman falsely accuses a 13yr old of stealing her phone, assaults him and racist idiots like you think that is cool. Now had this been a black woman and had assaulted a 13yr old white kid your dumb ass narrative would be different.

......so what she did was WORSE than a BLACK CRIMINAL [ robber ] beating 2 whites to death, and beating a woman???????????!!!!!!!! IDIOCY
here's another:

.....for every white on black ''crime''' I can post at least TWO black on white crimes that are WORSE

......so what she did was WORSE than a BLACK CRIMINAL [ robber ] beating 2 whites to death, and beating a woman???????????!!!!!!!! IDIOCY
here's another:

Who claimed it was, but there are sick folks in all colors. I know you only look for the folks of color.

Missouri duo forced neighbors to sexually abuse daughter, 4, and then tortured her to death to remove a 'demon' | MEAWW

1609516678782.png

.....for every white on black ''crime''' I can post at least TWO black on white crimes that are WORSE

I could as well, but I have better ways to spend my time then scouring the internet looking for crimes committed by someone white.

I could as well, but I have better ways to spend my time then scouring the internet looking for crimes committed by someone white.

no you can't
blacks commit rape/murder/crimes at HIGHER rates

here's another:

Who claimed it was, but there are sick folks in all colors. I know you only look for the folks of color.

Missouri duo forced neighbors to sexually abuse daughter, 4, and then tortured her to death to remove a 'demon' | MEAWW

View attachment 435900

of course theres crazies of all colors,, but only one of them have multiple daily crimes,, it took you a week to find one example of whitepeopland if I looked I could find dozens from just last night of blacks,,,

Forum List

Back