New Witness...TRAYVON was beating Zimmerman up!

My boys are fine...I don't refer to non-whites as *boys* unless they are actually kids.

Nice of you to show that racism for us, though.

head-up-her-ass-head-up-ass-we-all-know-one-motivational-ron-demotivational-poster-1256790516.jpg

That's a flattering pose for Rati....

You're an idiot! People are demanding Zimmerman be arrested and face a jury of his peers! That's a far cry from being convicted.

YOU on the other hand have done everything in your power to paint Martin as a thug who deserved what he got. Ass.

As soon that piece-of-shit African is acquitted, your racist lynch mob will get the turd-world Obama administration to charge Zimmerman with Civil Rights violations.

Trayvon is a thug who got what was coming to him. And, his supporters are morons and racists.

Come on Big,Zimmerman intended to kill and MURDER.......and will be found GUILTY

Australia says NO TO GUNS for reasons like these........In the STATES YOU SAY WE NEED GUNS FOR PROTECTION.!!!!!!!!
In AUSTRALIA WE SAY NO GUNS FOR EXACTLY THE SAME REASON.......we are right and you are wrong.

Australia GREAT ONE DAY,BRILLIANT THE NEXT..........and NO GUNS.

Big you are out of order on this one...steve ps I find it strange you use the expression LYNCH MOB,when referring to folk wanting at least some Justice for this WHITE BOYS CRIME,when the word came into being when WHITE FOLK made LYNCHING AN ART FORM AGAINST BLACK PEOPLE IN THE PAST.!!!!!!!!!!

So no one has been killed in Australia since your gun ban?
Never said they hadn't but it is around 19 to 24 per year for 22 million Aussies.......compared to over 10,000 Americans population 260 million so if I made a comparison IF AUSTRALIA HAD 260 million population that would work out at 288 deaths to your over 10,000.................I am sorry to show you up as a FOOL,THAT'S WHAT HAPPENS WHEN FOOLS ARE ALLOWED TO CARRY A GUN........AUSTRALIA GUN FREEEEEEEEE........and Happy........I don't think you have read my subsequent posts above and previous page....I MAKE A POINT OF NOT REPEATING MYSELF,THERE IS LITTLE POINT WHEN DEALING WITH A DUMB ASS LIKE YOU and ARIEX ...now get your lazy ass off your chair and check back...thanks tl living GUN FREE Cos AUSTRALIANS ARE THE FUTURE..................FLORIDA GUN LAWS ARE SHIT BY THE WAY...........AND MENTAL
Severe gun control there should be 0 murders.

Come on Big,Zimmerman intended to kill and MURDER.......and will be found GUILTY

Australia says NO TO GUNS for reasons like these........In the STATES YOU SAY WE NEED GUNS FOR PROTECTION.!!!!!!!!
In AUSTRALIA WE SAY NO GUNS FOR EXACTLY THE SAME REASON.......we are right and you are wrong.

Australia GREAT ONE DAY,BRILLIANT THE NEXT..........and NO GUNS.

Big you are out of order on this one...steve ps I find it strange you use the expression LYNCH MOB,when referring to folk wanting at least some Justice for this WHITE BOYS CRIME,when the word came into being when WHITE FOLK made LYNCHING AN ART FORM AGAINST BLACK PEOPLE IN THE PAST.!!!!!!!!!!

So no one has been killed in Australia since your gun ban?
Never said they hadn't but it is around 19 to 24 per year for 22 million Aussies.......compared to over 10,000 Americans population 260 million so if I made a comparison IF AUSTRALIA HAD 260 million population that would work out at 288 deaths to your over 10,000.................I am sorry to show you up as a FOOL,THAT'S WHAT HAPPENS WHEN FOOLS ARE ALLOWED TO CARRY A GUN........AUSTRALIA GUN FREEEEEEEEE........and Happy........I don't think you have read my subsequent posts above and previous page....I MAKE A POINT OF NOT REPEATING MYSELF,THERE IS LITTLE POINT WHEN DEALING WITH A DUMB ASS LIKE YOU and ARIEX ...now get your lazy ass off your chair and check back...thanks tl living GUN FREE Cos AUSTRALIANS ARE THE FUTURE..................FLORIDA GUN LAWS ARE SHIT BY THE WAY...........AND MENTAL

I dare you to live in a US inner city with no CCW law!

All this mother wanted was for the man who killed her son to answer for what he did. Wouldn't you?

Answer yes but is that what the New Black Panther Party and many here wanted?

They have already CONVICTED Zimmerman. How fair is that?

Where were you condemning those that had their mind made up as to all of the evidence and the witnesses before a trial here like I have?

The mob circus down there was a terrible injustice. Threats to Zimmerman and where were you condemning Spike Lee for doing what he did?

Stand up next time and be counted.

You're an idiot! People are demanding Zimmerman be arrested and face a jury of his peers! That's a far cry from being convicted.

YOU on the other hand have done everything in your power to paint Martin as a thug who deserved what he got. Ass.

"I think he is guilty and should do the time" is people are demanding he be arrested and face a jury.:cuckoo::cuckoo:
You are not very swift there Moe. Try again.
Martin was a thug, burglar and truant. Sorry you are not bright enough to know that but we will give you a pass this time because you are young and naive times gullible.
But like I said 1000 times yet your lack of comprehension fails to grasp that, just because Martin is a thug, burglar and truant does not give Zimmerman a right to shoot him.
Comprehende or do I need to get a translator for you?

I saw Trayvon's mother on this morning.
"This incident was an accident"
She is right, not 2nd degree murder. An accident.

She's since retracted that statement...............

Updated at 1:15 p.m. ET: Trayvon Martin's mother retracted her comments that she believes her son's fatal shooting by George Zimmerman was an accident, telling MSNBC-TV on Thursday afternoon that she actually believes "George Zimmerman stalked my son and murdered him in cold blood."

In an interview Thursday morning on NBC's TODAY show, Sybrina Fulton had said: "I believe it was an accident. I believe that it just got out of control and he couldn't turn the clock back."

After Fulton's remarks drew widespread media attention, Ryan Julison, a spokesman for the Martin family, emailed a statement to MSNBC TV saying her comments had been "mischaracterized."

"When I referenced the word 'accident' today with regard to Trayvon's death, in NO way did I mean the shooting was an accident," Fulton said.

"My son was profiled, followed and murdered by George Zimmerman, and there was nothing accidental about that," she said, clarifying that the "accident" was that Martin and Zimmerman ever crossed paths

U.S. News - Update: Trayvon Martin's mom retracts 'accident' characterization, says Zimmerman killed him in 'cold blood'

If Zimmerman was beaten as badly as claimed, why didn't the Sanford PD stand him up in front of the cop car camera to document it?

Not their job to do that.
The Sanford Fire Department treated him at the scene.
The incident report CLEARLY STATES "Zimmerman treated at the scene by SFD"
For LIABILITY reasons they have to hand him off to the medical personnel. The police DO NOT treat at the scene except in some cases where it is life threatening.
Why do you keep grasping at straws to prove there were no injuries to Zimmerman?
Get over it. He had injuries and they are documented FULLY in the SFD trip report which is not public record.
Ever heard of a trip report from EMT? It is mandatory in all states.
So when that comes out and it will, and it states that Zimmerman treated for broken nose and lacerations to the back of the head will you finally hang it up?

So..I guess this shows she's on crack?

Got something to back this up, or are you assuming that she's on crack because she changed what she said yesterday, or are you assuming she's on crack because she's black?

If it's because she changed her position, then Romney's been smoking it for months.

She's since retracted that statement...............

Updated at 1:15 p.m. ET: Trayvon Martin's mother retracted her comments that she believes her son's fatal shooting by George Zimmerman was an accident, telling MSNBC-TV on Thursday afternoon that she actually believes "George Zimmerman stalked my son and murdered him in cold blood."

In an interview Thursday morning on NBC's TODAY show, Sybrina Fulton had said: "I believe it was an accident. I believe that it just got out of control and he couldn't turn the clock back."

After Fulton's remarks drew widespread media attention, Ryan Julison, a spokesman for the Martin family, emailed a statement to MSNBC TV saying her comments had been "mischaracterized."

"When I referenced the word 'accident' today with regard to Trayvon's death, in NO way did I mean the shooting was an accident," Fulton said.

"My son was profiled, followed and murdered by George Zimmerman, and there was nothing accidental about that," she said, clarifying that the "accident" was that Martin and Zimmerman ever crossed paths

U.S. News - Update: Trayvon Martin's mom retracts 'accident' characterization, says Zimmerman killed him in 'cold blood'

Her lawyer told her.
Incredible, the woman was being honest and she changes her story for a better shot at the liability insurance policy in the civil suit.
Talk about a lack of integrity.
I was right to begin with. I posted on how I admired her for that and look what happens.
Such a terrible thing this entire circus is.
No doubt in my mind now that the Martins are being led like sheep by the race pimps and attorneys.
So sad and evern sadder a lot of the public is so naive to even know what it is going on.

"The 'accident' I was referring to was the fact that George Zimmerman and my son ever crossed paths. It was an accidental encounter. If George Zimmerman hadn't gotten out of his vehicle, this entire incident would have been avoided."

If her son would not have POSSIBLY jumped on Zimmerman FIRST then this entire incident would have been avoided.
YOU AND I do not know what happened.
NEITHER does this publicity hungry mother that has been on TV too much AFTER Zimmerman was arrested.
"We just want an arrest"
NO, they want publicity for their civil suit.
Why the hell is this woman STILL giving interviews AFTER the arrest?
PUBLICITY.
Damn, WAKE THE HELL UP. This is getting outrageous.

"The 'accident' I was referring to was the fact that George Zimmerman and my son ever crossed paths. It was an accidental encounter. If George Zimmerman hadn't gotten out of his vehicle, this entire incident would have been avoided."

If her son would not have POSSIBLY jumped on Zimmerman FIRST then this entire incident would have been avoided.
NEITHER does this publicity hungry mother that has been on TV too much AFTER Zimmerman was arrested.
"We just want an arrest"
PUBLICITY.

Oh stop.

"We just want an arrest"
PUBLICITY.

Oh stop.

Why is she on TV after the arrest?
What mother would continue to do that?
What good does it do?

Forum List

Back