New York governor inching closer to legalizing prostitution

We accept the dangers and deprivations of alcohol. We agree that there will be a level of death and human misery and find that level an acceptable price to pay for the "pleasures" of drinking.

The same bargain will be made with legalized prostitution. We will accept a level of trafficking of women and children. We will find a way to accept abuse of women the same way we accept deaths from drunk driving. This is the bargain to be made because men want to fuck without thought.

Just don't delude yourself into imagining that prostitution can be harmlessly legalized.

I read it, but I see you gloss over it's primary message of horrendous consequences for women and girls, because you just don't care.

Because the message is the wrong one. Once you treat sex work like any other kind of work, it gets the respect it deserves

You really are the CLASSIC liberal pimp of pain, destruction and misery. (I assume you support the USG-caused slaughter in Ukraine as well?)

You don't care who is harmed as long as you get what you want.

Kidnapping, rape, imprisonment and murder of women and girls a small price to pay for your convenience & good feels.

Uh, hey, check out the clothes on your back. Chances are they were made in a dangerous factory by child labor.
Or the IPhone you are typing this out one. Probably made in a Chinese factory where the employees were locked in during Covid.
Everything that you enjoy was probably made by someone who hates his job.

And I get that you're in a cult, so no amount of common sense and decency will dissuade you - I've interacted with pot pimps previously, and you're relentless.

You thought Reefer Madness was a documentary, didn't you?

We accept the dangers and deprivations of alcohol. We agree that there will be a level of death and human misery and find that level an acceptable price to pay for the "pleasures" of drinking.

The same bargain will be made with legalized prostitution. We will accept a level of trafficking of women and children. We will find a way to accept abuse of women the same way we accept deaths from drunk driving. This is the bargain to be made because men want to fuck without thought.

Just don't delude yourself into imagining that prostitution can be harmlessly legalized.

We also regulate alcohol use. People will be pulled over for DUI's. Bars will be sanctioned for overserving customers. Will bad stuff still happen? Sure, just like bad stuff happens in every other industry.

Because prostitution cannot be safely legalized the best the ordinary person can do is just not trouble yourself by caring what happens to them, or their pimps, or brothels. Save yourself as much concern as you can. Let them die. After all someone might have paid good money for that.

Well, that is a relief. So, the state is not worried about people paying for sex, rather, they are just worried about people hiding their money.

If so, why are they not worried about the millions Hunter and Joe hid from taxation?

Perhaps Hunter and Joe think they were just ignoring stupid laws as well.

Who should be in charge of determining which laws are stupid and not?

I know, let's give you the job!
In what year and what country has laws against prostitution actually stopped prostitution?

Does it ever get tiring being wrong about absolutely everything?

We also regulate alcohol use. People will be pulled over for DUI's. Bars will be sanctioned for overserving customers. Will bad stuff still happen? Sure, just like bad stuff happens in every other industry.
Yes. It comes down to the level of bad stuff to be tolerated.

In what year and what country has laws against prostitution actually stopped prostitution?

When have laws against murder ever stop murder?

Moron.

Nothing can stop prostitution. It's the only commodity that can be sold, but you still have it.

When have laws against murder ever stop murder?

Moron.
These fools still want the police arresting whores. They just want the arrests on different grounds. Having an expired heath permit. Giving blow jobs without a condom. Failure to report income to the IRS.

These fools still want the police arresting whores. They just want the arrests on different grounds. Having an expired heath permit. Giving blow jobs without a condom. Failure to report income to the IRS.

Um, okay. Just like I want the cops arresting restaurant owners if they don't have up to date health permits or are serving food without wearing hair nets and gloves. And yes, if they fail to report their income, they should get arrested for that, too.

Just treat prostitution like ANY OTHER BUSINESS. Because that's what it is... business.

Um, okay. Just like I want the cops arresting restaurant owners if they don't have up to date health permits or are serving food without wearing hair nets and gloves. And yes, if they fail to report their income, they should get arrested for that, too.

Just treat prostitution like ANY OTHER BUSINESS. Because that's what it is... business.
A business that does not lend itself to legalization. There will be legal whoring and just as much illegal trade as ever. Maybe that's good enough for you.

Ok
I believe you.

Educate yourself.

See the post you quoted.
Ok, I can see your point, that legalizing sex work increases trafficking. You make a good point. Can’t argue that.

What about drugs!? Can we at least legalize drugs?! What one does in the privacy of their own home is nobody’s business!

Exactly.
and
Bringing into the open will be better for all concerned.
It hasn't worked that way so far. The major beneficiaries have been the traffickers.

The cartels have thousands of newly arrived young girls that can be turned into whores.

Ok

Ok, I can see your point, that legalizing sex work increases trafficking. You make a good point. Can’t argue that.

What about drugs!? Can we at least legalize drugs?! What one does in the privacy of their own home is nobody’s business!
Drug addicts have a tendency to lose the privacy of their own home.
Can we at least agree that the zombies need to be buried?

Forum List

Back