News crew shot **warning graphic**

I saw this, this morning on the news. But before i even looked at the vid, I knew the shooter would be black.
That's kinda sad.
HEOJs.jpg

Guess the scientific fact that negro males between 18 and 25 have about 15% more testosterone in their systems than their White counterparts has nothing to do with it right?

No it has nothing to do with anything other than why your white women always want to sleep with us. While you are producing estrogen Black men produce testosterone.

That's a racist stereotype and is utter bullshit. I've had more than several black girlfriends and sex partners in my life. Black men are no better lovers than whites.

White women don't want to sleep with blacks because they're better. They do it as a sign of rebellion. And the reason every other black man wants a blonde white woman is because they feel inferior because of their race. They feel it's their duty to dilute the white race by making as many half-black babies as they can. It's their way of getting back at white people for how they feel were wronged. Meanwhile, their own black wives have to raise their children on their own, because their husband is out screwing around. Why do you think there are so many black single mothers?
Or other women for that matter.

Has any liberal blamed the actual asshole shooter? I do not have the patience to read all of their posts.

Besides, if I took the time to read every post from every dumb liberal, I would certainly get diarrhea.
Some have. But in all fairness didn't you blame Obama? Or was that someone else?

Anyhow this is the internet so you're gonna get the wack jobs from both sides chiming in

Yeah, I did blame obama and I still blame obama. I then explained why that is in a very specific way and why and you claim I did not respond to your post.

What has happened to you over the last two months? Your mind is starting to go or something.
The only person responsible is the shooter.

We either have free speech in this country or we don't. The speech of others is not responsible for his actions.
I hate race based bullshit as much as anyone but it didn't pull the trigger.

Oh and nothing has happened to me

"Today" talked about this incident but no pics and the racial identities were censored.

Limbaugh: Media conflicted since TV shooter is black

aug 26 2015 Radio host Rush Limbaugh said the national news media will be conflicted in their reporting on Wednesday’s slaughter of a Virginia news crew live on the air because the shooter was reportedly a black man, and his victims were white.

The shooter has been identified as Vester Flanagan, 41, who also went by the professional name of Bryce Williams. The victims are reporter Alison Parker, 24, and photographer Adam Ward, 27, who were gunned down during a live broadcast from the Bridgewater Plaza in Moneta, Virginia.

"Today" talked about this incident but no pics and the racial identities were censored.

aug 26 2015 Radio host Rush Limbaugh said the national news media will be conflicted in their reporting on Wednesday’s slaughter of a Virginia news crew live on the air because the shooter was reportedly a black man, and his victims were white.

The shooter has been identified as Vester Flanagan, 41, who also went by the professional name of Bryce Williams. The victims are reporter Alison Parker, 24, and photographer Adam Ward, 27, who were gunned down during a live broadcast from the Bridgewater Plaza in Moneta, Virginia.
Only reason we heard about it at all is because it was caught on tape and involved the media.

Only reason we heard about it at all is because it was caught on tape and involved the media.

Then that means Rush was wrong in real fucking time lmao

Better headlines would have been:

Armed black man kills unarmed white man!

Obama voter and Black Lives Matter activist goes on killing spree!

Definitely racially-motivated. If the shithead lives, he should be charged with a hate crime.

When is the last time you saw anyone that was not white charged with a hate crime?

No, that means that Rush found out about the story, got the details from the news...THEN claimed they would have a problem covering it AFTER he got the information FROM THE COVERAGE!!!

haven't heard one thing over his skin color. How weird is that. nothing new from the double standards of the left in this Pravda lamestream medias. they can't stir up as much HATE with him because normal people don't give a crap

No, that means that Rush found out about the story, got the details from the news...THEN claimed they would have a problem covering it AFTER he got the information FROM THE COVERAGE!!!
So true. But his followers will swallow his hysterical lies, just like they always do.

Forum List

Back