News crew shot **warning graphic**

haven't heard one thing over his skin color. How weird is that. nothing new from the double standards of the left in this Pravda lamestream medias.

I know the problem...Stephanie instead of staring at the TV try turning it on. That should help

When will America begin to acknowledge and confront out of control Black on White Crime? Most MSM Outlets still refuse to report that the man who committed this heinous crime was an African American. If it were reverse, would they have the same approach? Sadly, i don't think so.

Last edited:
"Today" talked about this incident but no pics and the racial identities were censored.

Limbaugh: Media conflicted since TV shooter is black

aug 26 2015 Radio host Rush Limbaugh said the national news media will be conflicted in their reporting on Wednesday’s slaughter of a Virginia news crew live on the air because the shooter was reportedly a black man, and his victims were white.

The shooter has been identified as Vester Flanagan, 41, who also went by the professional name of Bryce Williams. The victims are reporter Alison Parker, 24, and photographer Adam Ward, 27, who were gunned down during a live broadcast from the Bridgewater Plaza in Moneta, Virginia.
Only reason we heard about it at all is because it was caught on tape and involved the media.

Then that means Rush was wrong in real fucking time lmao
The media was probably thinking they were exempt from the black lives matter hate and are reeling in shock. Much like the democrats.

They shouldn't take the hate they help create for granted ...and learn to protect the reporters they send to the hornets nests. I'm surprised no one has gotten shot before now actually.

haven't heard one thing over his skin color. How weird is that. nothing new from the double standards of the left in this Pravda lamestream medias. they can't stir up as much HATE with him because normal people don't give a crap
He's black. And he claimed the woman who he killed was a racist. Which is apparently why he killed her. He was an evil asshole that killed someone for an opinion.

I heard that all on the MSM, so fuck you Stuphie :thup:

"Today" talked about this incident but no pics and the racial identities were censored.

aug 26 2015 Radio host Rush Limbaugh said the national news media will be conflicted in their reporting on Wednesday’s slaughter of a Virginia news crew live on the air because the shooter was reportedly a black man, and his victims were white.

The shooter has been identified as Vester Flanagan, 41, who also went by the professional name of Bryce Williams. The victims are reporter Alison Parker, 24, and photographer Adam Ward, 27, who were gunned down during a live broadcast from the Bridgewater Plaza in Moneta, Virginia.
Only reason we heard about it at all is because it was caught on tape and involved the media.

The media was probably thinking they were exempt from the black lives matter hate and are reeling in shock. Much like the democrats.

They shouldn't take the hate they help create for granted ...and learn to protect the reporters they send to the hornets nests. I'm surprised no one has gotten shot before now actually.

You know they've been stirring up the shit pot. so now it's come back to bite them. SORRY about these two. but I don't have any sympathy towards this ugly, nasty media we have in this country today

Cool Story.....almost as realistic as Lord of the Rings

When will America begin to acknowledge and confront out of control Black on White Crime? Most MSM Outlets still refuse to report that the man who committed this heinous crime was an African American. If it were reverse, would they have the same approach? Sadly, i don't think so.

The guy sure looked white judging by the color of his hand.

To paraphrase the Rev. Jesse Jackson:

When I hear about a shooting, and start worrying about gun control loons attempting to "let no crisis go to waste"...then I turn on the news and see the shooter is black, and I am relieved.

As soon as it was revealed the shooter was black, liberal posters and gun grabbers fled the thread on this shooting as if they would contract leprosy by posting in it.

Even a shooting on live tv is only fodder for the left if it's a white...or a "white hispanic" (whatever that is) shooter.

The guy sure looked white judging by the color of his hand.

Hmm?

Too bad, Rush is wrong again.

Personally, I can't figure how you're right, wrong, or otherwise. Since you don't listen to him and all you know about him is second-hand information, rumors, and innuendo, you're not in much of a position to have any kind of an opinion.

And please don't repeat the often-used lie "I've listened to his show". That get old.

Forum List

Back