News crew shot **warning graphic**

When will America begin to acknowledge and confront out of control Black on White Crime? Most MSM Outlets still refuse to report that the man who committed this heinous crime was an African American. If it were reverse, would they have the same approach? Sadly, i don't think so.

The guy sure looked white judging by the color of his hand.

Hmm?

Look at the 43 second mark in the vid.
I havent really been paying attention though because I've been cleaning the garage.

"Today" talked about this incident but no pics and the racial identities were censored.

Limbaugh: Media conflicted since TV shooter is black

aug 26 2015 Radio host Rush Limbaugh said the national news media will be conflicted in their reporting on Wednesday’s slaughter of a Virginia news crew live on the air because the shooter was reportedly a black man, and his victims were white.

The shooter has been identified as Vester Flanagan, 41, who also went by the professional name of Bryce Williams. The victims are reporter Alison Parker, 24, and photographer Adam Ward, 27, who were gunned down during a live broadcast from the Bridgewater Plaza in Moneta, Virginia.
Only reason we heard about it at all is because it was caught on tape and involved the media.

Then that means Rush was wrong in real fucking time lmao
The media was probably thinking they were exempt from the black lives matter hate and are reeling in shock. Much like the democrats.

They shouldn't take the hate they help create for granted ...and learn to protect the reporters they send to the hornets nests. I'm surprised no one has gotten shot before now actually.

You know they've been stirring up the shit pot. so now it's come back to bite them. SORRY about these two. but I don't have any sympathy towards this ugly, nasty media we have in this country today
This morning on CNN they were whining about all the media coverage Trump was getting. I was like... You aholes give it too him... So STFU. LOL

"Today" talked about this incident but no pics and the racial identities were censored.

Limbaugh: Media conflicted since TV shooter is black

aug 26 2015 Radio host Rush Limbaugh said the national news media will be conflicted in their reporting on Wednesday’s slaughter of a Virginia news crew live on the air because the shooter was reportedly a black man, and his victims were white.

The shooter has been identified as Vester Flanagan, 41, who also went by the professional name of Bryce Williams. The victims are reporter Alison Parker, 24, and photographer Adam Ward, 27, who were gunned down during a live broadcast from the Bridgewater Plaza in Moneta, Virginia.

Lush Rimjob comes through again, never letting a race-bait opportunity or a murder go unmilked.
This one's a twofer! :eusa_dance:

Sherrod Brown, Donovan McNabb, move over. Incoming.

White man shoots blacks Instant news with details on the shooter and speculation as to why he was a racist. Black man shoots whites, no mention of his race and you are left guessing who he was. And even after it is proven he shot the whites BECAUSE they were white no comments on the racism.

Definitely racially-motivated. If the shithead lives, he should be charged with a hate crime.

When is the last time you saw anyone that was not white charged with a hate crime?

Ever wonder why the Black Panthers involved in voter intimidation weren't charged under the Voter's Rights Act?

Since the Voting Rights Act was enacted in 1965, only a handful of cases under the act have been pursued by the Justice Department. One such case filed by the Department during the Bush Administration, known as United States v. Brown, was one of the first voting rights cases which involved a white plaintiff and a black defendant. The case precipitated deep divisions within the Justice Department. Some employees felt that the voting rights act was passed because historically, it was minorities who had been disenfranchised and that the department should therefore focus on cases filed by minorities, while others felt that it was intended to protect all voters in a race-neutral manner. [Department of Justice] Employees who worked the Brown case have described being harassed by colleagues due to the widespread belief that civil rights laws should not be used to protect white voters. One Justice Department official stated that "The Voting Rights Act was passed because people like Bull Connor were hitting people like John Lewis, not the other way around."[8]

Better headlines would have been:

Armed black man kills unarmed white man!

Obama voter and Black Lives Matter activist goes on killing spree!

Definitely racially-motivated. If the shithead lives, he should be charged with a hate crime.

When is the last time you saw anyone that was not white charged with a hate crime?

Uhhhh......

Never?
A quick google found this.

New York man charged with hate crimes for seven 'knockout' assaults - CNN.com

Soggy in NOLA bedowin62
The shooter is another on-air personality at the TV station.

So much for all the bigoted assumptions in this topic.

Every. Single. Day, bedowin. Every single day, Soggy.

Too bad, Rush is wrong again.

Personally, I can't figure how you're right, wrong, or otherwise. Since you don't listen to him and all you know about him is second-hand information, rumors, and innuendo, you're not in much of a position to have any kind of an opinion.

And please don't repeat the often-used lie "I've listened to his show". That get old.

Sure, I have as much of an opinion on Rush (someone who's information is in the public) as you can have about me (someone who you know nothing about). See? You should take your own advice. You dont know me so unlike you I'm not confused on if you're right or wrong. You're wrong and pwned yourself

Vester Lee Flanagan. Now there's a big scary negro name, huh?

What We Know About Suspect in On-Air Shooting

The Augusta County Sheriff's Office confirmed they had been looking for Vester Lee Flanagan of Roanoke in relation to the shooting. He is known professionally as Bryce Williams and previously worked at the station as a reporter.

Flanagan, 41, was an “unhappy man,” according to WDBJ general manager Jeffrey Marks, who confirmed on the air that Flanagan had been employed by the station.

Marks said Flanagan “quickly became known for a reputation for being difficult to work with.”

He was known for “looking out for people to say things that he would take offense to,” Marks added.

I love how many people made assumptions based on the color of skin and didn't wait to find out the content of his character.

Awesome.

"I just don't know why negroes won't vote GOP!"

Already, the idiot governor is calling for more gun restrictions. The bodies probably are even cold yet.

I wonder if that grandstanding moron can tell us what law they could pass that would have singled this guy out and prevented him from getting a gun.

Between Tuesday evening and Wednesday morning, ABC News received a 23-page fax from someone claiming to be Bryce Williams, which has been turned over to authorities.

Oh goody. A manifesto.

Forum List

Back