Newt Gingrich: We Should ‘Test Every Person Here Who Is of a Muslim Background’

When you ask the Muslims if they believe in Sharia law, all the terrorist are going to be truthful and answer yes.

Anyone who looks at an all Qaeda site or an ISIS should be charged with a felony?

Patriotic Newt wants to usher in a Police State.

Hitting a HOME RUN on this subject.... Holding NOTHING BACK!

Allow me to translate what Newt is saying:

NEWT: Shit your pants! Shit your pants hard! Be afraid. Be very afraid. Squat right down in public and shit your pants. Oh, and Obama sucks.

Looks like Newt wasn't being vetted to be Trump's VP. He was being vetted to be Trump's flack who will say the racist and bigoted shit Trump wishes he could say but can't any more.

Newt was trying to do a Trump shock factor statement in a last ditch attempt to get that VP spot. He knew pence was gonna get it. It may have worked, Trump called the delay, probably wanted to see how this whole Muslim deportation thing plays out... It's a Hail Mary and the ball is in the air

Yeah- Gingrich.....

"Let me be as blunt and direct as I can be. Western civilization is in a war. We should frankly test every person here who is of a Muslim background, and if they believe in Sharia, they should be deported," Gingrich said in an interview with Fox News' Sean Hannity. "Sharia is incompatible with Western civilization. Modern Muslims who have given up Sharia, glad to have them as citizens. Perfectly happy to have them next door."

So Gingrich is arguing that we must violate the Constitution by
a) targeting a person based upon their religion and
b) deporting American citizens without due process

And you applaud this?

Yeah- Gingrich.....

"Let me be as blunt and direct as I can be. Western civilization is in a war. We should frankly test every person here who is of a Muslim background, and if they believe in Sharia, they should be deported," Gingrich said in an interview with Fox News' Sean Hannity. "Sharia is incompatible with Western civilization. Modern Muslims who have given up Sharia, glad to have them as citizens. Perfectly happy to have them next door."

So Gingrich is arguing that we must violate the Constitution by
a) targeting a person based upon their religion and
b) deporting American citizens without due process

And you applaud this?

Why else would he vote for these guys?

Forum List

Back