Newtown Director denounces Trump's comments on "shooting" someone

Trump is a jackass, but this woman is obviously just trying to promote her documentary. Why would she think anyone would care what her opinion on the comment is? It has nothing remotely close to do with Newtown, aside from the word "shoot".

'Newtown' director denounces Donald Trump gun comments - CNNPolitics.com

Trump is an embarrassment to anyone with a brain. This could be an explanation why he is the GOP darling.

LMAO- Some liberal panty waste crying that its and insult to cities like Chicago etc, to talk about shooting someone. LMAO.... We should have to pay admission to view such humorous material.

More than anything else, I think that is why Trump is gaining so much support—he's not afraid to come out and bluntly say what he thinks needs to be said, political correctness be damned.

Our society is, unfortunately, infested with quite a few pathetic, worthless losers, who howl and fuss any time an uncomfortable truth is brought up, but I think Americans, on the whole, are losing patience and tolerance for this cowardice.

Trump is an embarrassment to anyone with a brain. This could be an explanation why he is the GOP darling.

LMAO- Some liberal panty waste crying that its and insult to cities like Chicago etc, to talk about shooting someone. LMAO.... We should have to pay admission to view such humorous material.

More than anything else, I think that is why Trump is gaining so much support—he's not afraid to come out and bluntly say what he thinks needs to be said, political correctness be damned.

Our society is, unfortunately, infested with quite a few pathetic, worthless losers, who howl and fuss any time an uncomfortable truth is brought up, but I think Americans, on the whole, are losing patience and tolerance for this cowardice.

Yeah, that is what we need as President, a loudmouth, caustic, egomaniac. He will be a hit on the world stage telling other leaders they are losers and idiots.

Yeah, that is what we need as President, a loudmouth, caustic, egomaniac. He will be a hit on the world stage telling other leaders they are losers and idiots.

Worrying about the world is why our country is down the shitter.

Time to start looking out for #1 again.

-Geaux

"If North Korea tests another nuclear weapon I'm suing them into oblivion."

Wow anyone planning to vote for Trump will surely reconsider on the comments of a Newtown director. Keep grasping as Trump keeps steamrolling loons

You cant appease everyone all the time. And if someone took offense for that, well, they have other problems they need to be worrying about.....

You cant appease everyone all the time. And if someone took offense for that, well, they have other problems they need to be worrying about.....
If anyone should take offense to it it should be Trump supporters.

Forum List

Back