Next Fox Debate Canceled - Trump Pulls Out

jwoodie

Platinum Member
Aug 15, 2012
After Trump pulls out, Fox News cancels Republican debate

I hope this is true. The FNC "moderators" have been anything but moderate in their conduct towards Trump, and he doesn't need to further feed their attempts to be the stars of the production. Megyn Kelly, in particular, is nothing more than an opinionated boor who is stepping into the shoes of Candy Crowley as a clearly partisan self-promoter who is out of her league. She frequently refers to herself as an attorney, yet she doesn't understand that changing the name of a corporation does not create a new business entity. Further, she ignores any disruption of Trump's right to free speech, but is holier-than-thou when it that same issue affects journalists.

Good for you, Donald. Other than Megyn's misbehavior during the last debate, it was a real snoozer. Why give her yet another chance to pretend she is the one running for office?

I hope this is true. The FNC "moderators" have been anything but moderate in their conduct towards Trump, and he doesn't need to further feed their attempts to be the stars of the production. Megyn Kelly, in particular, is nothing more than an opinionated boor who is stepping into the shoes of Candy Crowley as a clearly partisan self-promoter who is out of her league. She frequently refers to herself as an attorney, yet she doesn't understand that changing the name of a corporation does not create a new business entity. Further, she ignores any disruption of Trump's right to free speech, but is holier-than-thou when it that same issue affects journalists.

Good for you, Donald. Other than Megyn's misbehavior during the last debate, it was a real snoozer. Why give her yet another chance to pretend she is the one running for office?

"You won't let me control the questions, so I am taking my ball and going home!" :crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby:

Agree with Trump. Enough of the debates. Time to pick a nominee.

Do they really need debate after debate? How much debate was actually going on? Compared to the amount of bravado and bullshit that was being spewed?

Now Trump's almost there, they're probably waiting until it's all finalized so they can then have MORE ENTERTAINMENT with Trump and Clinton. Or will Trump bail out of these too?

Without Trump, Fox has to cancel the debate. Nobody wants to watch Karate Chop Hands and Lyin' Ted, unless they have a drool cup handy.....

Trump wins again!!

:rofl:

Do they really need debate after debate? How much debate was actually going on? Compared to the amount of bravado and bullshit that was being spewed?

Now Trump's almost there, they're probably waiting until it's all finalized so they can then have MORE ENTERTAINMENT with Trump and Clinton. Or will Trump bail out of these too?
No he won't. He'll set the terms for the debate and the media will comply. He's pimp like that.

Haha awesome. Fuck the media. As Trump says "dishonest horrible people of the media".

You Democrats may not see it and may not like his message. But the man is exposing the TOTAL FRAUD that the establishment of BOTH SIDES has pulled on the American people and the media that helps them do it.

No he won't. He'll set the terms for the debate and the media will comply. He's pimp like that.

And they'll do anything to have him boost their ratings, as he's entertaining.

Smart move. It deflates Kasich.

I can not believe how many people I honestly believe are intelligent conservatives are happy about the possibility the GOP might nominate the world's richest professional clown, over a committed conservative who has been fighting the system Trump helped establish with his donations.

Idiocracy wasn't just a movie, it was a prophesy.

I can not believe how many people I honestly believe are intelligent conservatives are happy about the possibility the GOP might nominate the world's richest professional clown, over a committed conservative who has been fighting the system Trump helped establish with his donations.

Idiocracy wasn't just a movie, it was a prophesy.

Indeed. We have been there for seven-plus years under Obama.

Little Fingers is jealous of Megyn's long fingers so the little pussy runs away.

0128foxgopdebatemoderators01.jpg

rts97p8.jpg

Smart move. It deflates Kasich.
I never thought about that, but you're right. That move helps to shake off the desperate cling-on into the toilet.

Forum List

Back