Next up on the Sexual Misconduct Parade - Al Franken!

Franken's behaviors weren't as bad as others, so never mind.

:spinner:

what other ones, mac? touching a 14 year old? I'd say that's worse.

someone being banned from a mall because he was a creep who bothered teenage girls is worse

the president grabbed women's genitals when he felt like that's worse

the president admitting he likes watching 15 year old girls change is worse.
...and so, regarding Franken?

and what regarding franken?

did I say it's ok? I don't think so.

is it the same as manhandling 14 year olds?
You just keep doing it.

I think Jillian and G5000 must be married.
I say it, and then they do it again.

Right after I say it.

What am I supposed to do here?

I suppose Franken was just practicing for a skit when he said THIS: (I am sure Snowflakes will TRY to spin it to say he was...)

FLASHBACK AL FRANKEN: 'I just don't like homosexuals. I was glad when that homosexual got killed'...

"He recalled writing a skit called "Seamen on Broadway" that was rejected from the Hasty Pudding show "by some preppie so they could take some other preppie's skit." Franken started to smile again, but his tone was serious, too serious. "It's not preppies, cause I'm a preppie myself. I just don't like homosexuals. If you ask me, they're all homosexuals in the Pudding. Hey, I was glad when that Pudding homosexual got killed in Philadelphia."

Franken was talking about how he hated the homosexuals in the Hasty Pudding who rejected his skit and opted for another.

What a 'classy' guy.

Live From New York: It's Al Franken | News | The Harvard Crimson

Nice spin... He insisted to practice a kiss for a skit they were doing and then he put his tongue down her throat, he was obviously trying to make a move on her and he got denied.
Talk about SPIN - 'Forcibly kissing a woman against her will and felling her up while she slept' is not practicing a skit. Nice attempt to justify 'sexual assault' by a Democrats.

Snowflakes never cease to amaze at how much hypocrisy and 'justification of Liberal crimes' they can pump out. :p
She stated that she agreed to kiss him you dumb ass, read the article. She didn't agree to him licking her tonsils and for the 5th time i'll say that was wildly inappropriate. He was trying to make a move and he pushed to far and he got denied. If you want that to be sexual assault then go ahead and advocate for that. We have clear out half the bars around college campuses and fill the jails in a single weekend.

That photo was supposed to be a joke. Try having sex with someone full clothed and in a kevlar vest. Big turn on for you?
Of course there aren't any pictures of Moore ACTUALLY assaulting the girls, because predators don't take pictures of that.

Al did a lot of lowbrow humor some of which was indeed tasteless by today's standards. To me, the picture looks posed ..

We'll see

The amount of effort to deflect from Franken and divert to Moore on this thread, if translated into electricity, could power the city of Phoenix in August for two weeks.
What more would you like to be said about Franken? I think most people have stated that they think he crossed a line and did something inappropriate. He wrote a pretty humble apology, not trying to make excuses but trying to put women first and even called for an ethics investigation into his action. What more would you like to say?

someone being banned from a mall because he was a creep who bothered teenage girls is worse

You just keep doing it.

I say it, and then they do it again.

Right after I say it.

What am I supposed to do here?

G's the worst he constantly accuses others of engaging in Tu Quoque fallacies, then engages in Tu Quoque fallacies and when you call him on it, says "karma".

The amount of effort to deflect from Franken and divert to Moore on this thread, if translated into electricity, could power the city of Phoenix in August for two weeks.
What more would you like to be said about Franken? I think most people have stated that they think he crossed a line and did something inappropriate. He wrote a pretty humble apology, not trying to make excuses but trying to put women first and even called for an ethics investigation into his action. What more would you like to say?
Don't know. This thread could have been a page or two long.

But I do know that Franken's supporters are putting far more effort into deflecting to Moore, and that hypocrisy is just inviting mockery.

Something that obvious is pretty tough to miss.

Franken's behaviors weren't as bad as others, so never mind.

:spinner:

You just keep doing it.

I'm not defending him.
Mom simply pointing out we're not talking about the same thing.

And the desperate effort to deflect from the sexual predator Roy Moore is palpable.

That photo was supposed to be a joke. Try having sex with someone full clothed and in a kevlar vest. Big turn on for you?
Of course there aren't any pictures of Moore ACTUALLY assaulting the girls, because predators don't take pictures of that.

Al did a lot of lowbrow humor some of which was indeed tasteless by today's standards. To me, the picture looks posed ..

We'll see
He said no, it wasn't posed (except that it was exactly as it appears). She was asleep.

Don't know. This thread could have been a page or two long.

But I do know that Franken's supporters are putting far more effort into deflecting to Moore, and that hypocrisy is just inviting mockery.

Something that obvious is pretty tough to miss.

Not to mention, there is no commonality between Moore and Franken.

She stated that she agreed to kiss him you dumb ass, read the article.
I did, Slade.

I must have missed her 'snowflake/liberal speak' when she said:

"Tweeden said Franken repeatedly pressured her to practice the kiss backstage and at one point forcibly kissed her.

“I immediately pushed him away with both of my hands against his chest and told him if he ever did that to me again I wouldn’t be so nice about it the next time,” she wrote. “I walked away. All I could think about was getting to a bathroom as fast as possible to rinse the taste of him out of my mouth.” Tweeden said she felt “disgusted and violated” – and that the abuse didn’t stop there."

-- Al Franken accused of kissing, groping LA TV host without consent

Can you please point out in this sexual assault where Tweeden agreed to kiss her attacker?

Did she somehow agree to let him feel her up while she slept, too?

"“I couldn’t believe it,” she wrote. “He groped me, without my consent, while I was asleep. I felt violated all over again. Embarrassed. Belittled. Humiliated. How dare anyone grab my breasts like this and think it’s funny?”

Let me guess, you were a frat boy in college...or at least one of those guys who never took 'no' for an answer because 'whenever a girl says 'no' she really means 'Yes'?!

Forum List

Back