Next up on the Sexual Misconduct Parade - Al Franken!

The Regressives want us to understand that this thread should be about what they think it should be about.

This is freakin' amazing.

Yearbook with Roy Moore's alleged handwriting.

Dems: He's a child molestor definitely!!!! Proof right there!!!

Picture of Al Franken groping a woman.

Dems: Umm... well... Roy Moore framed him!!!!
Ha, can you frame the situation in any more of a distorted partisan way?! the 6 women that have come forward say that he sexually harassed them along with the 30+ sources backing up their accounts, that’s why people believe what they do about Moore. The yearbook is a small piece of that story.

Nobody is denying what Franken did. The kiss IMO is a larger violation than the picture. Both inappropriate but neither criminal.

Moore and Franken situations aren’t even in the same league for comparison.
well first, I thought two of the first three women didn't say anything about sexual harassment. am I wrong?

1. 7859114.jpeg

The Regressives want us to understand that this thread should be about what they think it should be about.

I've asked Jillian numerous times to tell us who sexually abused a 14 year-old... nothing.

they are looking for collaborators, like how the French were with Hitler.

what other ones, mac? touching a 14 year old? I'd say that's worse.

someone being banned from a mall because he was a creep who bothered teenage girls is worse

the president grabbed women's genitals when he felt like that's worse

the president admitting he likes watching 15 year old girls change is worse.
...and so, regarding Franken?

and what regarding franken?

did I say it's ok? I don't think so.

is it the same as manhandling 14 year olds?
You just keep doing it.

I think Jillian and G5000 must be married.
The amount of effort to deflect from Franken and divert to Moore on this thread, if translated into electricity, could power the city of Phoenix in August for two weeks.

I'm not defending him.
Mom simply pointing out we're not talking about the same thing.

And the desperate effort to deflect from the sexual predator Roy Moore is palpable.
Actually, we're not even talking about Moore. this thread is not about Republicans, or Trump, or Moore. We are not entertaining distractions from the story of the latest Democrat sexual assaulter, and we don't want to hinder the snowflakes while they do their best to justify Franken's sexual assault.

I can't wait to hear slade try to explain next how she was 'asking for it'.

The amount of effort to deflect from Franken and divert to Moore on this thread, if translated into electricity, could power the city of Phoenix in August for two weeks.
What more would you like to be said about Franken? I think most people have stated that they think he crossed a line and did something inappropriate. He wrote a pretty humble apology, not trying to make excuses but trying to put women first and even called for an ethics investigation into his action. What more would you like to say?
Don't know. This thread could have been a page or two long.

But I do know that Franken's supporters are putting far more effort into deflecting to Moore, and that hypocrisy is just inviting mockery.

Something that obvious is pretty tough to miss.
Well lets just break it down. People who support Franken were probably disgusted by the news. I like Franken and I didn't have a warm and fuzzy feeling when reading the article about the encounter. I think looked at how he responded. It was a disgusting act and it was a sincere and appropriate response by Franken. If more inappropriate acts come out especially any that reflect criminal actions then may they come out and may he pay the price.

There is nothing wrong with contrasting that to the Moore situation which has been dominating the airwaves. Look at the difference between the two and how they are responding and handling the situations.

...and so, regarding Franken?

You just keep doing it.

I'm not defending him.

And the desperate effort to deflect from the sexual predator Roy Moore is palpable.
Actually, we're not even talking about Moore. this thread is not about Republicans, or Trump, or Moore. We are not entertaining distractions from the story of the latest Democrat sexual assaulter, and we don't want to hinder the snowflakes while they do their best to justify Franken's sexual assault.

No.

I mean, sure, the title of the thread is "Next up on the sexual misconduct parade is - Al Franken!", but we're not supposed to be using the thread for that. We're supposed to be using the thread to talk about Roy Moore.

So do what you're told, ignore and avoid the point of the thread, talk about Roy Moore only, or else.

What more would you like to be said about Franken? I think most people have stated that they think he crossed a line and did something inappropriate. He wrote a pretty humble apology, not trying to make excuses but trying to put women first and even called for an ethics investigation into his action. What more would you like to say?

But I do know that Franken's supporters are putting far more effort into deflecting to Moore, and that hypocrisy is just inviting mockery.

Well lets just break it down. People who support Franken were probably disgusted by the news. I like Franken and I didn't have a warm and fuzzy feeling when reading the article about the encounter. I think looked at how he responded. It was a disgusting act and it was a sincere and appropriate response by Franken. If more inappropriate acts come out especially any that reflect criminal actions then may they come out and may he pay the price.

There is nothing wrong with contrasting that to the Moore situation which has been dominating the airwaves. Look at the difference between the two and how they are responding and handling the situations.

Yes, one admitted his wrong doing and one claims he is being framed, as other politicians have been framed over the past few years.

There's a difference between contrast and the standard deflect/pivot/attack strategy used regularly by ideologues to avoid bad news.

We'll have to disagree on that application here.

Franken admitted to doing something of which there is photo evidence. Moore steadfastly denies 4 decade old allegations. HUGE difference.

And for the record, if the allegations prove true, I'll condemn Moore in the harshest of words.

I don't like Al Franken's politics...but I do find him to be very funny.

Newsflash- men are pigs. They like pretty girls, sex, and jokes. Yeah. It's a new thing. Just started this year.

:rofl:

You just keep doing it.

I'm not defending him.

No.

I mean, sure, the title of the thread is "Next up on the sexual misconduct parade is - Al Franken!", but we're not supposed to be using the thread for that. We're supposed to be using the thread to talk about Roy Moore.

So do what you're told, ignore and avoid the point of the thread, talk about Roy Moore only, or else.

Nooo. I said I'm
Not defending al.

And just because the o/p wants to deflect from
Moore does that mean he should be able to.

Or we can talk about what I posted. Which is congreas had paid out millions of dollars of our money in sexual harassment settlements.

You just keep doing it.

I'm not defending him.

No.

Nooo. I said I'm
Not defending al.

Or we can talk about what I posted. Which is congreas had paid out millions of dollars of our money in sexual harassment settlements.
Go ahead. I'll talk about Franken and the hypocrisy of his supporters.

Closer to the thread topic.

You just keep doing it.

I'm not defending him.

No.

Nooo. I said I'm
Not defending al.

This is an Al Franken thread ya Goober. Stop deflecting.

Tried to find more photos of filthy hypocrite and democrat Al Franken, and this Maxine Waters poster showed up... :p

e26e277c4257918c78895432223a9aee.jpg

She worked at Hooters. Nothang wrong with it.
But Gee! She was using looks BOOBS for tips.
Again, nothang wrong with that.
But FFS! She should have 1000's of sexual grabs on her boobs and ass.
Can she really keep them straight?
btw. This is not an attack on here. Just a review!

In 1992, while working as a hostess at a Hooters restaurant (she was in their 1994 calendar) in Colorado Springs, Colorado, she won first place in the Venus International Model Search. This break led to national exposure, including a regular role as a fitness model on the TV show Fitness Beach. Tweeden modeled for promotional work for Hooters, Venus International, Frederick's of Hollywood.[2]

This girl is all about pimping her BOOBS for MONEY! Again, nothang wrong with that.

As part of Hooters' 25th anniversary in 2008, she was named among "The Top Hooters Girls of all time"
In 1996, Tweeden appeared non-nude in a fitness model pictorial for Playboy magazine. Fifteen years later, at 38 years old, she appeared again in the December, 2011 issue of Playboy, this time posing in a nude
She has made appearances as a commentator on such Fox News shows as Hannity and Red Eye. (FFS! She wants a higher paying job back at Faux news network)
Tweeden was a correspondent for Fox Sports Networks'

====================
This week, a pair of small studies about women who work in restaurants like Hooters made the rounds in the media. The researchers who conducted the studies suggested that women who work in these so-called "breastaurants" suffer from issues like depression, body image issues, and job dissatisfaction as a result of the sexual objectification that they're exposed to at work. To get some color on what it's really like to wear those Hooters girl booty shorts, Cosmopolitan.com talked to two women about their experiences at the chain and their thoughts on the study's findings.
What It's Really Like to Be a Hooters Waitress

FFS! Her career has been selling SEXY BOOBS! You can see she is partly to blame for more groping real or acting than others.
Yep the nudes are great.

uovxq50fmw6t14x6ido1.jpg
Are you saying she's more deserving of unwanted advances, then?

Is that it?
Nope! But this is part of the deal. They all talk about it, some enjoy it from the right guys or girls.
And she's fully aware of it, as she been pimping her boobs.
For like 20 years. I said there is nothang wrong with that.
She can be a hooker, I don't care. FFS! The point was a review
of her activities. As we have an admitted Pussy Grabber Douche in office.
Who has done worse so far, compared to AL. Let's see if AL gets a dozen?
The Dopers can't whine here btw.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back