NH primary: Voter fraud exposed

This is impossible, the left keeps telling us voter fraud is a myth

And the right fails to produce evidence for even a tiny fraction of a percentage of the amount of voter fraud unknown bloggers on the internet tell them is rampant.

There has been plenty of evidence of it, some ACORN people were convicted of it. You'd be wise to sit this one out, you're ill informed
A bare handful of ACORN people were convicted. Community service in most cases. Not the widespread fraud you rubes claim is stealing elections.

Then it's not a myth is it? This why you leftists scream foul on Voter ID
Widespread, rampant voter fraud that's causing you rubes to shit your pants is absolutely a myth.

aakrc0.png

The ones in grey don't require a photo ID to vote. Democrats holding power in the same ones is just a coincidence.
I live in Virginia and have never had to present a photo ID to vote.

The law exists, but it's not enforced. By not asking you to show ID just prove the point how crooked are they. How many times you voted?

Democrats don't let facts get in the way of their grand lie that there is no such thing as voter fraud, and anyone who wants Voter ID is a racist, because everyone knows that minorities are stupid and don't know how to get an ID.

And the right fails to produce evidence for even a tiny fraction of a percentage of the amount of voter fraud unknown bloggers on the internet tell them is rampant.

There has been plenty of evidence of it, some ACORN people were convicted of it. You'd be wise to sit this one out, you're ill informed
A bare handful of ACORN people were convicted. Community service in most cases. Not the widespread fraud you rubes claim is stealing elections.

Widespread, rampant voter fraud that's causing you rubes to shit your pants is absolutely a myth.
Still no comment on how your side is fucking your own candidates.................FEELING THE BERN...
:9:

ACORN and voter registration fraud - Ballotpedia
A small group of people indicted, less found guilty, and less than a tiny fraction of a percentage of the amount of voter fraud unknown bloggers on the internet told you is rampant.
Like trunks full of voter registration cards in their vehicles that never get turned in because it was a RED AREA..........................Lion's Tigers and Bears.......

You know your side uses fraud..............which is exactly why you fight tooth and nail to prevent voter I.d.
No. You're a fucking retard.
BS.............Your denial is Horse Hockey...............every one knows that this is being done....................

And on this one you say nothing for the Super Packs changing the outcome..................No outrage from you as the people's voices are basically useless to part of the votes..............

Hypocrite.
By "everyone" you mean RWNJ's who take as gospel anything they read or hear that reinforces their partisan bullshit beliefs.

Of course it's a myth, when you have democrats investigating democrats.
It's kinda like having Iran inspecting their own nuclear program.

I live in Alabama and have always had to show an I.d......................marked off a voter registration list.
Alabama is politically irrelevant. Go ahead and create as many obstacles to voting as you want.
You liberal fucks will never take this state................

ROLL TIDE!
Maybe the parties will flip again and it will be Democrats that hate brown people. Then Bama will go blue in a heartbeat.

Oh now it's "widespread" voter fraud is a myth. LMAO

Oh now it's "widespread" voter fraud is a myth. LMAO
There is voter fraud in both parties. It is not widespread. You dumbfuck republicans shit your pants about everything, and this is another thing you get to shit your pants about.

I said you retards cannot prove even a tiny fraction of a percentage of the amount of voter fraud you claim exists. And I'm absolutely right.

Wrong! we have to show our ID to vote in California..:lame2:

Nope, you don't.

Voter ID by state.

Every voter in California is required to provide a driver's license number or state identification number at the polls, but a voter does not have to present a physical form of identification. If a voter does not have a driver's license or state ID, he or she may use the last four digits of his or her Social Security number. If the voter does not have a Social Security number, the state will assign a unique number that can be used for voting purposes

Nope, you don't.

Voter ID by state.

Q. Do I need identification when I go to vote?

If you have voted before and your name is on the roster of voters, no. You will just be asked to state your name and address and sign the roster.
If this is your first time voting and you registered by mail without giving your California drivers license or state identification number or the last four digits of your social security number, then you may need to show photo identification (e.g. valid driver's license or state ID) or a paycheck, utility bill, or government document that shows your name and address.

To be safe, take a photo id with you to the polls.

Nope, you don't.

Voter ID by state.

If you have voted before and your name is on the roster of voters, no. You will just be asked to state your name and address and sign the roster.
If this is your first time voting and you registered by mail without giving your California drivers license or state identification number or the last four digits of your social security number, then you may need to show photo identification (e.g. valid driver's license or state ID) or a paycheck, utility bill, or government document that shows your name and address.

You will just be asked to state your name and address and sign the roster.

which I can get from any phone book, ID not required.

From your link~I know because I have to show ID to vote always.

Every voter in California is required to provide a driver's license number or state identification number at the polls, but a voter does not have to present a physical form of identification.

If a voter does not have a driver's license or state ID, he or she may use the last four digits of his or her Social Security number. If the voter does not have a Social Security number, the state will assign a unique number that can be used for voting purposes.

Nope, you don't.

Voter ID by state.

"or a utility bill"... LOL

Stop playing dumb and check the link provided above. It tells you everything you need to know for every state.

Nope, you don't.

Voter ID by state.

"or a utility bill"... LOL

Stop playing dumb and check the link provided above. It tells you everything you need to know for every state.

Who is skipping a post that says you need ID.. Skippy... I just quoted your link...silly.

From your link~I know because I have to show ID to vote always.

Every voter in California is required to provide a driver's license number or state identification number at the polls, but a voter does not have to present a physical form of identification.

If a voter does not have a driver's license or state ID, he or she may use the last four digits of his or her Social Security number. If the voter does not have a Social Security number, the state will assign a unique number that can be used for voting purposes.

"If a voter does not have driver's license or state ID..." means you don't have to have ID with you.
"If the voter does not have a Social Security number..." means you don't have to have SS neither.

If you don't understand meaning of IF, oh boy, you're really dumb.

Forum List

Back