NH primary: Voter fraud exposed

From your link~I know because I have to show ID to vote always.

Every voter in California is required to provide a driver's license number or state identification number at the polls, but a voter does not have to present a physical form of identification.

If a voter does not have a driver's license or state ID, he or she may use the last four digits of his or her Social Security number. If the voter does not have a Social Security number, the state will assign a unique number that can be used for voting purposes.

"If a voter does not have driver's license or state ID..." means you don't have to have ID with you.
"If the voter does not have a Social Security number..." means you don't have to have SS neither.

If you don't understand meaning of IF, oh boy, you're really dumb.
Finish the whole paragraph sneaky....copy paste what you want...you forgot this...Skippy

If the voter does not have a Social Security number, the state will assign a unique number that can be used for voting purposes.

And the right fails to produce evidence for even a tiny fraction of a percentage of the amount of voter fraud unknown bloggers on the internet tell them is rampant.

There has been plenty of evidence of it, some ACORN people were convicted of it. You'd be wise to sit this one out, you're ill informed
A bare handful of ACORN people were convicted. Community service in most cases. Not the widespread fraud you rubes claim is stealing elections.

Then it's not a myth is it? This why you leftists scream foul on Voter ID
Widespread, rampant voter fraud that's causing you rubes to shit your pants is absolutely a myth.

Oh now it's "widespread" voter fraud is a myth. LMAO
Show that it isn't.. By either party. You can't.

Ok...what you can be mad about is the Gov. Brown shit of California passed a law this last summer to make it easy for immigrants and ( I heard illegals ) to vote....because they have fucking ID's..
So yes, they are cheating..

On this one I agree with you.

Of course they're cheating. And what's worse, they legalized their cheating and they;re not even hiding it.

Every voter in California is required to provide a driver's license number or state identification number at the polls, but a voter does not have to present a physical form of identification.

If a voter does not have a driver's license or state ID, he or she may use the last four digits of his or her Social Security number. If the voter does not have a Social Security number, the state will assign a unique number that can be used for voting purposes.

"If a voter does not have driver's license or state ID..." means you don't have to have ID with you.
"If the voter does not have a Social Security number..." means you don't have to have SS neither.

Read this Skippy, there is much more fraud in this ..

Gov. Jerry Brown signs 'motor voter' law, automating voter registration through the DMV

SACRAMENTO -- Legislation Gov. Jerry Brown signed Saturday requires California drivers who are eligible to vote to be signed up automatically when they get a new license -- a dramatic expansion of voting rights that could grow the state's voter rolls by millions of people.

When Assembly Bill1461 takes effect in January, California will become the second state in the nation to adopt an automatic voter registration system at a time when many states are restricting their citizens' right to vote. Oregon enacted a similar law earlier this year.

Gov. Jerry Brown signs 'motor voter' law, automating voter registration through the DMV

Last edited:
Well, California is now issuing drivers' licenses to illegal aliens, so they will be allowed to vote in the next election.

The goal of the Democratic Party is to make U.S. citizens a minority that no longer has a say in how this nation is governed.

Interes
Wrong! we have to show our ID to vote in California..:lame2:

Nope, you don't.

Voter ID by state.

Every voter in California is required to provide a driver's license number or state identification number at the polls, but a voter does not have to present a physical form of identification. If a voter does not have a driver's license or state ID, he or she may use the last four digits of his or her Social Security number. If the voter does not have a Social Security number, the state will assign a unique number that can be used for voting purposes
Interesting wording on those requirements...

Gee, I wonder who doesn't have a SSN....

Could it be Pedro, who just got here from
Tijuana last week????

Ok...what you can be mad about is the Gov. Brown shit of California passed a law this last summer to make it easy for immigrants and ( I heard illegals ) to vote....because they have fucking ID's..
So yes, they are cheating..

On this one I agree with you.

Of course they're cheating. And what's worse, they legalized their cheating and they;re not even hiding it.

So about the showing ID I always have...But what angers me is Brown giving all of these people who shouldn't be here a way to vote.... I feel it is cheating

~
Worst Bill of Week—AB 1461—Allows Illegal Aliens to Register to Vote at DMV - California Political Review
Worst Bill of Week—AB 1461—Allows Illegal Aliens to Register to Vote at DMV

This is what they say AB 1461 would do:

“Authored by California State Assemblywoman Lorena Gonzalez (D-San Diego) and sponsored by California Secretary of State Alex Padilla, the California New Motor Voter Act would register every eligible resident who goes to a Department of Motor Vehicles to get a license or renew one, with the ability to opt out, potentially adding millions of new registered voters to California’s voter rolls.”

What it does is register anybody getting a license, period. Yes, illegal aliens can legally get a license, but it is noted it is an illegal alien. In the past illegal aliens were getting licenses by lying about their status. Seriously, illegal aliens LIE every day about their status to get benefits and to stay out of jail or deal with those pesky ICE folks that treat them like catch and release fish.

Last edited:
politics-political-views-opinions-discussions-debates-rmon1855_low.jpg
^^^^^^^
When idiots have nothing you get retards posting this.

This is impossible, the left keeps telling us voter fraud is a myth

And the right fails to produce evidence for even a tiny fraction of a percentage of the amount of voter fraud unknown bloggers on the internet tell them is rampant.

There has been plenty of evidence of it, some ACORN people were convicted of it. You'd be wise to sit this one out, you're ill informed
Theoldhag is always ill informed.

Finish the whole paragraph sneaky....copy paste what you want...you forgot this...Skippy

If the voter does not have a Social Security number, the state will assign a unique number that can be used for voting purposes.

And how that proves that you are required to bring ID?

You said it yourself, you can bring utility bill and get unique number that allow you to vote.

My link is correct. What you're saying is not going in your favor.

Last edited:
So is Oregon..

Speaking of Oregon, here is something interesting.

Through our tax system, the State of Oregon gives each tax-paying Oregonian a $50 gift. But you can't keep it. Instead, you must either pay it back in state taxes -- or donate it to a qualified political campaign or cause.

Bernie's getting lot of money from Oregon. You can't make this shit up.

Oregon Political Tax Credit

Interes
Wrong! we have to show our ID to vote in California..:lame2:

Nope, you don't.

Voter ID by state.

Every voter in California is required to provide a driver's license number or state identification number at the polls, but a voter does not have to present a physical form of identification. If a voter does not have a driver's license or state ID, he or she may use the last four digits of his or her Social Security number. If the voter does not have a Social Security number, the state will assign a unique number that can be used for voting purposes
Interesting wording on those requirements...

Gee, I wonder who doesn't have a SSN....

Could it be Pedro, who just got here from
Tijuana last week????

Flooding the country with illegals then granting them amnesty to keep the party in power indefinitely is not democracy, it's de facto totalitarianism with a thin democratic veneer. Encouraging people to break the law as part of democrats election strategy is on exactly the same tier of banana republic bullshit as ballot stuffing.

Funny how Sanders was shafted in Iowa when he lost six coin tosses and the DNC fixed it so that he could win the Caucus and lose the delegates. I'd be waiting for the indictment before I would believe a you tube claim in N.H.alleging Sanders voting fraud. He seems to be the victim of DNC dirty tricks rather than the instigator. He won the freaking election by 60% to 38%, how would that be alleged to fraud?

If there were some voting shenanigans going on, I doubt that Sanders ahd anything to do with it because he isnt that sort of man and he has nothing to gain, only BIG losses should he get caught.

Nope, it doesnt make any sense at all.

Forum List

Back