NHS hospital kitchens overrun by mice and cockroaches—3 in 4 break food regulations

Trolls are always pick out my spellings.
YOUR rong for I am dyslexia.
Hence I not do checks of grandma on posting like dyslexics would.
Mmmm!

If you dyslexic like myself then that fine. I have no issue with that. But don,t attack my grammer when you do the same yourself mate.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Yoo ar beings too muches of the retardochav.
Yoo am trolls are and much is that.
In returns I no have words in colostomy bags or other.
See your clotheshanger mongolment you Mong.

He are giant concern troll what has lots of concerns for everything but no answer to fixing of much concerns.

I am not a concern troll you stupid idiot. Debate me instead of trying to throw lies at me. I dare you to do it .

Yuo r giant konsern troll what is onli bakk here because big new isssue to show much konsern over. Yoo will be goin away agin when this be all oveur.

More like your the angry psycho troll going out repeating same lies at me. You need anger managerment mate.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

I have no idea what the hell you just said. Their was so little english in your answer it was unreal.

Irony of you having a go at my grammer is unreal. Anyway move on mate.

Now you get it!!!
That's how we grown ups feel when reading your garbled nonsense!
Did you ever work as a bell ringer at our lady's?

Mmmm!

If you dyslexic like myself then that fine. I have no issue with that. But don,t attack my grammer when you do the same yourself mate.

I can't do this anymore.
It's just cruel!!
Decker is not dyslexic mind.
Dipspastic probably.
And a Chav!!
He is a government artist !!

Draws the dole.....

He are giant concern troll what has lots of concerns for everything but no answer to fixing of much concerns.

I am not a concern troll you stupid idiot. Debate me instead of trying to throw lies at me. I dare you to do it .

Yuo r giant konsern troll what is onli bakk here because big new isssue to show much konsern over. Yoo will be goin away agin when this be all oveur.

Really again debate me and stop with false lies at me . Also for someone has a go at my english you don,t seem to write it very well yourself. Could hardly understood what you say their.

Mmmm!

I can't do this anymore.
It's just cruel!!
Dipspastic probably.
And a Chav!!

Draws the dole.....

I see i am dealing with a crazy idiot here. I tried to be the adult but your too stupid or too crazy to deal with.

You need help mate . You really do. Take your meds and calm down

Mmmm!

I can't do this anymore.
It's just cruel!!
Dipspastic probably.
And a Chav!!

Draws the dole.....

I see i am dealing with a crazy idiot here. I tried to be the adult but your too stupid or too crazy to deal with.

Really again debate me and stop with false lies at me . Also for someone has a go at my english you don,t seem to write it very well yourself. Could hardly understood what you say their.

You make stop with consern that is false. You no care about things you post. Only make fakey consern cause is game for you.

You make stop with consern that is false. You no care about things you post. Only make fakey consern cause is game for you.

Again your spelling was worser then mine which is saying something.

Also i do care and you don,t know anything about me to say that

I start with asking your views. What do you think of whats going on. What your politics and what are your hobbies

Ah . . the wonders of socialized medicine. How could anyone object to this Utopia?

NHS hospital kitchens overrun by mice and cockroaches | Mail Online

Hundreds of hospital kitchens across the country are dirty, have cockroach and mice infestations or are stocking out-of-date food, a MailOnline investigation has revealed.

Inspectors found that three-quarters of kitchens are flouting basic food hygiene rules while nearly a third were not properly cleaned.

Six NHS hospitals had mice, two had rats, five had cockroaches and another hospital had an unspecified problem with “pests”. …

An analysis of 769 environmental health inspection reports revealed that 581 hospitals across Britain are breaking the rules. …​

Wow. I can't believe this is news to some people. Hospitals are the filthiest places on the planet. Not a thing to do with socialized medicine. Two things I have learned in my life: Your car will last longer if you keep it out of the shop, and you will live longer if you stay out of the hospital.

Last edited:

I start with asking your views. What do you think of whats going on. What your politics and what are your hobbies

You make bye-bye go away after election big consern. Now you back coming for debt problem of you big consern.

Why not you only admit you here to be Concern Troll, you liddle Pikey?

You make bye-bye go away after election big consern. Now you back coming for debt problem of you big consern.

I am not a fucking concern troll you stupid wanker. Your the stupid troll repeating same old lies at me. Your fucking dumbefuck mate.

I though romney would win the electiom. i was wrong. Not posting on forum for bit had nothing to do with that

now go and wipe shit away that comes from what you post on here ****

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

I have no idea what the hell you just said. Their was so little english in your answer it was unreal.

Irony of you having a go at my grammer is unreal. Anyway move on mate.

Now you get it!!!
That's how we grown ups feel when reading your garbled nonsense!
Did you ever work as a bell ringer at our lady's?

You a grown up. don,t make a laugh. Its me who is the grown up and you the immature child. fucking idiot. You really do lack some cells in your brain don,t you

I am not a fucking concern troll you stupid wanker. Your the stupid troll repeating same old lies at me. Your fucking dumbefuck mate.

I though romney would win the electiom. i was wrong. Not posting on forum for bit had nothing to do with that

See we will and be watching you go bye-bye when new big conserning be oveur.

Nope i am not going anywhere however much you want to me tosser

Again troll go away and get a life. You need to still wipe shit away from your mouth

Nope i am not going anywhere however much you want to me tosser

Again troll go away and get a life. You need to still wipe shit away from your mouth

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
This poor chap is a very angry little retard.

What a pathetic troll.

He should stop posting his garbled angry posts and study the correct use of the English language.

Probably try some reality orientation, help him realise when he is being mocked.

A sense of humor wouldn't hurt either!

Perhaps he ran out of lambert and butlers, t'would explain his anger!!

I can't do this anymore.
It's just cruel!!
Dipspastic probably.
And a Chav!!

Draws the dole.....

Go sign on lad, it's double giro for the first 50 dossers in the door!!

Cheer up !! Go cash your income support!!

Mmmm!

If you dyslexic like myself then that fine. I have no issue with that. But don,t attack my grandma when you do the same yourself mate.

My grandma died!!
I never attacked yours, why would you make such a terrible allegation!!
I never met your Grandma!!

I still have mucho conserning for NHS horsepistol that break food regulations of mices and kockaroaches. :mad:

I still have mucho conserning for NHS horsepistol that break food regulations of mices and kockaroaches. :mad:

Terrible, just terrible.

That is of course the NHS it is terrible.

Did you know that NHS stands for No Hope Service?

The troll has no concern for that.

What a chavvy chavvy Chav chops!!

Forum List

Back