Nichole Nordeman-"HOLY" (live)

Chuckt

Gold Member
Jul 3, 2013
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k6a80TfszMU]Nichole Nordeman-"HOLY" (live) - YouTube[/ame]

I can't watch it until I leave the house tomorrow. Too many trees for anything other than slow speed dial up here. Too slow for YouTube. :(
Is it good?

I think she was playing for the Dove awards.

She plays piano, sings and I think she composes and writes her own songs and music. She is talented.

She can sing. I use to listen to her. She has 3 CD's at least. I listened to her when there was only a contemporary music station around.

I've changed formats to worship and praise. This song has gotten a little play on the worship and praise music station but I've listened to her so much that I want to listen to something else and can't listen to her music much anymore as it is with a lot of my music.

I have a whole list of Christian music and youtube URLs that I can't post. Unless you have a computer running Windows 8, the list would slow down and crash old computers because when I posted the list online once, the board software converts all of the web pages to youtube videos which take up memory and processing power that our old computer just freezes. It is something that I can email people but you need DSL, Cable or FIOS speeds or you just need to have a computer with enough RAM and a good connection to load it. If I posted it, it might freeze a lot of computers.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back