Nikki Haley: Biden will likely die within five years

Yes, but the point is that predicting Biden's imminent death is the worst kind of pandering hackery.
All one has to is watch as he falls down stairs, gets lost between the helo and whitehouse with both in sight.

Carter lived to be 97.

Bush Sr. lived to be 94.

Ford lived to be 93.

Reagan lived to be 93.
none of them were presidents in their 80's....the job is the most stressful maybe in this country....the stress alone could cause him to die or become incapacitated....

What I've been saying for 2 1/2 years.

I've been saying that for 2 1/2 years. Joe is only one of dozens of DC politicians wearing a mask by a body double.
Given what these folks do, at that level of international politics? If I were shown absolute proof? It would not surprise me one bit.

The Deep State keeps all their best intel tricks and technology out of the public sphere, and out of the media. The reality is (probably,) way more out there, than most folks see in the movies and on TEE VEE, I have no doubt.

I was alerted to this video by a former US congressmen.

Ms. Haley showed her political desperation by saying something aloud that everyone was already thinking.

That's a rather rude thing to say of someone.
But it’s true. The life expectancy of an 82-year-old male is 7 more years - and that of course is the average, Many 82-year-olds are intelligent with plenty of energy - heck, my dad (may he RIP) played golf until he was 90 - and thus bring the average up.

But when you add in Biden’s dementia and frailty, he is likely to be below the average. I’d say the odds of a man in his condition living another 7 years is 50/50.

But it’s true. The life expectancy of an 82-year-old male is 7 more years - and that of course is the average, Many 82-year-olds are intelligent with plenty of energy - heck, my dad (may he RIP) played golf until he was 90 - and thus bring the average up.

But when you add in Biden’s dementia and frailty, he is likely to be below the average. I’d say the odds of a man in his condition living another 7 years is 50/50.
So Biden's "dementia and frailty" against Trump's neuro syphilis?

Forum List

Back