Nikki Hayley Betrays Trump -- Is Her 2024 Presidential Run Over?

You guys better hope this impeachment works out

Trump has won elections over smaller slights, hahahah

His 2024 campaign is going to get wild.

Your Orange God lost

• The Presidency
  • The Senate
  • The House

So the Democrats aren't particularly worried about Orange Jesus running again.

I'm an independent

And he didn't lose by much

If he had sent out those checks like he should have he'd no doubt still be president

And he will probably win in 2024

orange god lol. Politics are not a binary. You stupid fuck. Independents are everywhere you fucking low born pleb

Definitely seems like an orange god next to biden and he struggles to remember where he is...I don't think Dr. Biden can carry the ticket in 2024. She is apparently doing the talking for him now.

I doubt she has illusions over her presidential viability. It will take some time to get the gop back. But if you told me in 1973 that Reagan was getting elected after Nixon's impeachment I wouldn't have believed you. I thought the dems would run things for ten years.

Never underestimate the Democrats' remarkable ability to snatch defeat from the jaws of victory.

What the fuck are you talking about? They always lose

This is the first time in living memory things went well for the democrats instead of terribly in a close election.

You are so fucking stupid my god.

Remember your place and shut the fuck up.

She is correct. Now....convince the members of the GOPQ of that.
Never a fan of this woman. She wants the dead version of the GOP. "We're not going back to brunch"

I doubt she has illusions over her presidential viability. It will take some time to get the gop back. But if you told me in 1973 that Reagan was getting elected after Nixon's impeachment I wouldn't have believed you. I thought the dems would run things for ten years.

Never underestimate the Democrats' remarkable ability to snatch defeat from the jaws of victory.

This is the first time in living memory things went well for the democrats instead of terribly in a close election.

You are a retard.jpg

View attachment 456259

Uh huh remember that education

uppity fucking ~100 iq plebs

never been clever in your life that doesn't change here.

Remember when the GQPers here said Haley was their rising star? Now under the bus she'll go, along with everyone else who puts loyalty to the USA over loyalty to Trump.
Now....she will be labeled a RINO. Of course...she probably is just starting her 2024 presidential campaign early...but she stood up. We are still far away frim the GOPQ returning to anything other than a trump worshipping cult. I don't understand why the GOPQ has decided to place a messiah label on a man who is so blatantly immoral.

You guys better hope this impeachment works out

Trump has won elections over smaller slights, hahahah

His 2024 campaign is going to get wild.
The Cheeto Man won't have a campaign in 2024 given he'll be a guest in a New York Prison doing time!

I very much doubt that
I very much doubt that
Well then you are very uninformed or very partisan but most likely, BOTH!

She is correct. Now....convince the members of the GOPQ of that.
Never a fan of this woman. She wants the dead version of the GOP. "We're not going back to brunch"

Nikki Haley apparently thinks that 2nd place in elections is a high enough position to pursue. No sense trying for 1st, as the libs will get upset and burn things like they did in Minneapolis.

Puts her at odds with the Trumpsters who want to win.

The thing is, Haley doesn't need ANY of the 75 million Trumpsters to vote for her if she wants to run for President and just make it into the top 2.

Maybe she intends to switch parties and primary Sleepy Joe? This move shows her loyalty to the Democrat Brand, stabbing her mentor in the back as Trump says "Et tu, Haley"
Rinos ALWAYS attack the true leaders of their own party and keep silent about the Democrat crimes.

I'll never vote for her and this is why I now support a 3rd party

Too late. The GOP is no more.

Easy now...I side with Conservatives, I vote with Conservatives BUT they are the most nutless, spinless, big mouth pieces of shit that ever were. Come on man...they didn’t have the balls to keep heterosexual white Christians cool in a nation founded, built, run and funded by heterosexual white Christians. The Left has owned their sackless asses for decades....Sad but true.

Nikki was always a self serving fence sitting snake. She was once one of the protected, token women of the Republican party. Trump promoted her national brand by naming her ambassador of the UN in spite of her establishment, semi RINO beliefs. So I don't think it's surprising that this phony would take the easiest political road, She's exactly the kind of person who wouldn't think twice about throwing her country under the bus if it she thought it would help her electability.
If Trump is still president (according to Trump cultists) -- and if Trump is the most admired and loved President in American history -- why would coming out against him be the "easiest political road"??
She's like most neocons, greedy, stupid and stubborn.

Forum List

Back