Nixon: When the president does it, that means it is not illegal.

Really?

I think he left that one word. Republican. When a Republican president does it that means it is not illegal.

Why are Republicans so tribal when it comes to the law?

It’s like, do what I say, not what I do.

Your partisan stupidity never ends.

That isn't even partisan stupidity, deanturd transcends politics when it comes to stupid. This is beyond the Buffalo Bills Fans drunk as shit topless in a blizzard stupid....

The difference is football games are once a week for about 6 months or something. Deanturd does this EVERY FUCKING DAY, ALL DAY.

He needs to be quarantined and studied to find out how evolution reversed and we have a creature dumber than a chimp operating a keyboard.

Have you noticed Republicans on the USMB don't even try to defend Trump anymore.

Oh they may try to deflect here and there and clearly they act like attack dogs, but they don't actually defend him.

Do they realize what it says about them? Even more than what it says about Trump?

DvRdzFUWoAE4FJI.jpg
Defending him from you loons is like putting a muzzle on a stuffed animal.

When the president does it, that means it is not illegal.
Does that mean you and I can conspire with the Russians to win the next election?
Yes, but since both of you are nobodies, putin will most likely just kill you both.

I think Putin would shake their hands then whisper to them... "The USSR is gone now comrades, that marxist shit isn't going to work, it never did, go get jobs."

Really?

I think he left that one word. Republican. When a Republican president does it that means it is not illegal.

That isn't even partisan stupidity, deanturd transcends politics when it comes to stupid. This is beyond the Buffalo Bills Fans drunk as shit topless in a blizzard stupid....

The difference is football games are once a week for about 6 months or something. Deanturd does this EVERY FUCKING DAY, ALL DAY.

He needs to be quarantined and studied to find out how evolution reversed and we have a creature dumber than a chimp operating a keyboard.

This proves you are one ignorant t*rd. You know nothing, you add nothing, you are worth nothing.

We have the Mueller report. It proves Trump is a criminal.

I know your kind are racist and homophobic, but Trump and the GOP are dangerous to this country.

Really?

This proves you are one ignorant t*rd. You know nothing, you add nothing, you are worth nothing.

I know your kind are racist and homophobic, but Trump and the GOP are dangerous to this country.

Step back from the edge.

This proves you are one ignorant t*rd. You know nothing, you add nothing, you are worth nothing.We have the Mueller report. It proves Trump is a criminal.I know your kind are racist and homophobic, but Trump and the GOP are dangerous to this country.
Step back from the edge.

No No No!!!

Run forward and show me deanturd... ignore the barrier.... it's not really a moving train....

Imbecile.

Erasing tapes is not an executive power, it is a crime. Firing an asshole is an executive power.

Btw, using bleachbit on a subpoenaed hard drive is also a crime, but not when Democrats do it.

This proves you are one ignorant t*rd. You know nothing, you add nothing, you are worth nothing.We have the Mueller report. It proves Trump is a criminal.I know your kind are racist and homophobic, but Trump and the GOP are dangerous to this country.
Step back from the edge.

No No No!!!

Run forward and show me deanturd... ignore the barrier.... it's not really a moving train....

Imbecile.
He needs to go to the Grand Canyon and get that perfect selfie.

Keep backing up Deano! Just a bit further....LOL.

upload_2019-5-4_9-13-49.jpeg

Barr committed perjury by lying to congress. Punishable up to three years in prison.
In fact, he lied to the entire United States in public.

William Barr lied to Congress about the Mueller report. He should resign: Adam Schiff

He lied or simply did not like what he had to say and embarrassed to be proven to be a gullible fool, of course, as we have learned, if someone fails to support your fairytales they are lying? Good luck with that insurance policy.
Looks like the old dried up hag screwed you again.

D5uup0pXsAEeUbG.jpg

Barr committed perjury by lying to congress. Punishable up to three years in prison.

William Barr lied to Congress about the Mueller report. He should resign: Adam Schiff

D5uup0pXsAEeUbG.jpg

D5uup0pXsAEeUbG.jpg

nice meme....

how much did he pay the Clintons for it?

an opinion piece from schiff?

The guy that has a ton of evidence on Trump, but can't seem to bring it out?
Clinton hasn't been in public office of any kind for nearly seven years.

Evidence? Like this:

D4yGWWYX4Agl5Uy.jpg

And this? Which is clearly an abuse of power:

D44XJr-XkAA_EUh.jpg

Is that what you are talking about?

Remember, a link to the Mueller Report is in my signature line. Read it yourself. Mueller adds text messages, emails, other documents, video and hundreds of hours under oath.

It's important to KNOW what you are talking about.

no, like...

After Clinton and Lynch met on a tarmac, the FBI scrambled to find and punish a source

or,

https://nypost.com/2016/07/05/fbi-wont-recommend-charges-in-clinton-email-probe/

but, you can't remember those little incidents, can you?

Really?

Trump is a criminal....but....but....like....like Hillary, BO, Biden, Comey, Clapper,, Brennan, Lynch are not.

Oh the illogical delusions of a partisan fool.

READ....
Deeper into the Dark
In short and in effect, the Democratic Party itself is headed to trial on a vector that takes it straight into November next year. How do you imagine it will look to voters when Mr. Obama’s CIA chief, John Brennan, his NSA Director James Clapper, a baker’s dozen of former Obama top FBI and DOJ officials, including former AG Loretta Lynch, and sundry additional players in the great game of RussiaGate Gotcha end up ‘splainin’ their guts out to a whole different cast of federal prosecutors? It’s hardly out of the question that Barack Obama himself and Mrs. Clinton may face charges in all this mischief and depravity.

It’s surely true that the public is sick of the RussiaGate spectacle. (I know readers of this blog complain about it.) But it’s no exaggeration to say that this is the worst and most tangled scandal that the US government has ever seen, and that failing to resolve it successfully really is an existential threat to the project of being a republic. I was a young newspaper reporter during Watergate and that was like a game of animal lotto compared to this garbage barge of malfeasance.

It’s a further irony of the moment that the suddenly leading Democratic candidate, Joe Biden, is neck-deep in that spilled garbage, the story unspooling even as I write that then-Veep Uncle Joe strong-armed the Ukraine government to fire its equivalent of Attorney General to quash an investigation of his son, Hunter, who received large sums of money from the Ukrainian gas company, Burisma, which had mystifyingly appointed the young American to its board of directors after the US-sponsored overthrow of Viktor Yanukovych.

That nasty bit of business comes immediately on top of information that the Hillary campaign was using its connections in Ukraine — from her years at the State Department — to traffic in political dirt on Mr. Trump, plus an additional intrigue that included payments to the Clinton Foundation of $25 million by Ukrainian oligarch Viktor Pinchuk. That was on top of contributions of $150 million that the Clinton Foundation had received earlier from Russian oligarchs around 2012.

Deeper into the Dark - Kunstler

D5uup0pXsAEeUbG.jpg

D5uup0pXsAEeUbG.jpg

nice meme....

how much did he pay the Clintons for it?

an opinion piece from schiff?

The guy that has a ton of evidence on Trump, but can't seem to bring it out?
Clinton hasn't been in public office of any kind for nearly seven years.

Evidence? Like this:

D4yGWWYX4Agl5Uy.jpg

And this? Which is clearly an abuse of power:

D44XJr-XkAA_EUh.jpg

Is that what you are talking about?

Remember, a link to the Mueller Report is in my signature line. Read it yourself. Mueller adds text messages, emails, other documents, video and hundreds of hours under oath.

It's important to KNOW what you are talking about.
And yet Mueller did not find obstruction of justice. Democrats are flailing around trying to find anything that will change their reality.

When the president does it, that means it is not illegal.
Does that mean you and I can conspire with the Russians to win the next election?

You two moonbats couldn't conspire to keep a mattress dry with the russians, germans, leading scientists from japan and a set of plastic sheets.

That's it? Juvenile taunts and trolling? What we expect from your kind.
I know Pete from another site, he used to be fairly sane, but the tRump *administration* ended that. He's now as loony as the rest of them.

Forum List

Back