No Apology but Good Thinking

What a stupid comment. Laughing at what? And calling one of our most important allies "japs." Disgusting.

Japanese people take offense at being called "Japs" about as much a Canadians take offense at being called "Canucks.

Only thin skinned idiots take offense at words.|
Go call an Japanese person a Jap. Maybe work in that they deserved to be nuked. Then come back and let us know what happened.

Done it. Done it. Maybe the fact that my brother-in-law adopted two children of Japanese origin mitigated the temper of at least of those Japanese that I know.
Oh you have a couple little Jap nephews?

"japs" is what normal americans called the Japanese aggressors during world war II and when discussing that war. My father was in the north atlantic----on a navy ship during world war II-------he never got over calling german men "fritz"

which is no longer an appropriate term to use with regard to people.

so what was used almost 70 years ago is really irrelevant.

and frankly, anyone who uses words like that now is a jackass.

Japanese people take offense at being called "Japs" about as much a Canadians take offense at being called "Canucks.

Only thin skinned idiots take offense at words.|
Go call an Japanese person a Jap. Maybe work in that they deserved to be nuked. Then come back and let us know what happened.

Done it. Done it. Maybe the fact that my brother-in-law adopted two children of Japanese origin mitigated the temper of at least of those Japanese that I know.

"japs" is what normal americans called the Japanese aggressors during world war II and when discussing that war. My father was in the north atlantic----on a navy ship during world war II-------he never got over calling german men "fritz"

anyone who gets overly excited about nicknames used
in good humor----is a JACKASS. Words are defined and
should be taken in the context that they are used. Way
back when I was young----(long ago) Pakistanis I knew
used the word "paki" in good humor, easily, when SELF-
DESCRIBING. Lately I got told that the usage thereof is
RACIST. The worst word to throw at a person in the little
Nazi town in which I was a child was <COMMUNIST>

the leftwards now think using the phrase " starting a family" is offensive. Libtards are out of their collective minds.

it's not about being "overly excited". it's about the use of names like that telling me all i need to know about a person. and anyone calling someone a "jap" or other names like that isn't doing it in good humor. but you can excuse the lack of decency all you'd like.

it's not about being "overly excited". it's about the use of names like that telling me all i need to know about a person.
And you laugh at Japanese atrocities so we know all about you too.

This kid knows....

13239929_1022922441076765_1047006757767831168_n.jpg
Kids listen to their parents, as you know.
Looks like this kid's parents taught him correctly is what you say is how this came about.

the leftwards now think using the phrase " starting a family" is offensive. Libtards are out of their collective minds.

really, willow ijit?

good luck with that one. try reality occasionally. :cuckoo:

it's not about being "overly excited". it's about the use of names like that telling me all i need to know about a person.

no, nutter. not even close.

you should stop listening to the voices in your head.

it's not about being "overly excited". it's about the use of names like that telling me all i need to know about a person. and anyone calling someone a "jap" or other names like that isn't doing it in good humor. but you can excuse the lack of decency all you'd like.

How long can you bend over and take one for Obama
This kid knows....

Indeed, the other day Obama was on the tube and our youngest informed me Ears was on TV.
Wow you took a moment from spewing hatred on this site to listen to one of your children? I'm proud of you. Baby steps.

Perhaps you should listen to adults that know the type of POS Obama is and you might learn something. Seems the only thing you've learned is how to bend over, grab your ankles, and take on from him.

This kid knows....

Indeed, the other day Obama was on the tube and our youngest informed me Ears was on TV.
Wow you took a moment from spewing hatred on this site to listen to one of your children? I'm proud of you. Baby steps.

Get lost old timer, nobody with a lick of sense listens to your inane ramblings.
We can only hope your kids have a lick of sense and don't listen to yours.

You could learn something from my children. They know the type POS Obama is. They could teach you something if your even capable of learning and willing to listen rather than pucker up and kiss Obama's ass.

I call this reality dyslexia.....which all lefties suffer from...

By making it possible for Iran to get the nuclear weapons they want....they believe you are making it harder for them to get the nuclear weapons they want......

Only someone with the equivalent of Dyslexia could believe that.....
Agreed on reality dyslexia. Despite left wing hand-wringing and wailing, no one can put the nuclear genie back in the bottle. No one can make the human race unlearn knowledge.

really, willow ijit?

You are a moron, why do you morons always take the side of our enemies? You are disgusting people.

really, willow ijit?

You are a moron, why do you morons always take the side of our enemies? You are disgusting people.

it's always amusing having someone with a double digit IQ try to insult my intelligence.

try again, willow ijit.

really, willow ijit?

it's always amusing having someone with a double digit IQ try to insult my intelligence.

try again, willow ijit.
You have no intelligence. It's noticeably lacking.

The Koreans and Chinese aren't laughing.

Obama Makes Historic Visit To Hiroshima Memorial Peace Park
"Meanwhile, neighbors Korea and China, where many feel Japan hasn't properly atoned for its wartime atrocities, have been critical of the president's trip. China criticized Obama's decision to visit Hiroshima, calling it another opportunity for Japan to play victim rather than aggressor. Hundreds of thousands of Chinese civilians were killed in the Japanese Imperial Army's invasion and occupation of Manchuria; Korea was occupied by the Japanese from 1910 to 1945, and many of its women forced into sexual slavery, servicing the Japanese army at "comfort stations" near battlefields."

The Koreans and Chinese aren't laughing.

Obama Makes Historic Visit To Hiroshima Memorial Peace Park
"Meanwhile, neighbors Korea and China, where many feel Japan hasn't properly atoned for its wartime atrocities, have been critical of the president's trip. China criticized Obama's decision to visit Hiroshima, calling it another opportunity for Japan to play victim rather than aggressor. Hundreds of thousands of Chinese civilians were killed in the Japanese Imperial Army's invasion and occupation of Manchuria; Korea was occupied by the Japanese from 1910 to 1945, and many of its women forced into sexual slavery, servicing the Japanese army at "comfort stations" near battlefields."

sheeesh---you took the words right out of my fingertips

So in conclusion. The Japanese started a war, refused to surrender and stop the war they started so they got their miserable assess handed to them. And the libtards in America are weeping. Meanwhile Jillian is laughing at the Japanese atrocities and she questions others intelligence over her own. Life is good!

Forum List

Back