No Apology but Good Thinking

Yes. Eventually they will need to expand. ......

Why do you say that?
Soooo many people? The need for resources? Am I wrong?

The "sooooo many people" problem is going to become the "not enough young people" problem sooner than the PRC would like. Resources can be obtained more easily than wars for territory.
Well, I hope they agree with you.

Evidence suggests so.

"Still waiting to hear where the "back-pedaling" was...
"if I thought for one second you were capable of learning", I would tell you. ;)

For someone who claims to know so much, I'm surprised you never heard of and/or understood the maxim "you can catch more flies with honey than with vinegar".

I watched a documentary this morning on the US vs China. Whole lot I didn't know. They are gearing up to take over.
Yes. Eventually they will need to expand. We've known that for a very long time. Unkotare should start offering lessons in Mandarin here.
Explain that. Why do they need to take over Taiwan for example?

They don't and they won't.
You get your intel from ...?

History, Political Science, International Relations, and personal experience.
That's a dodge, not an answer. The documentary I saw puts it into question.

That's a dodge, not an answer. The documentary I saw puts it into question.
Got a name of the documentary? Was it on television or streaming?

Obviously China is gearing up to expand their presence in the Western Pacific. That's been a trend ever since the Korean War.

Forgot what?
You remind me of a dog chasing its tail. I don't understand why dogs do that, but it's curious to watch.

dog-chasing-own-tail.gif

When you show enough respect to answer questions honestly instead of constantly dodging them, please let me know. I know that's difficult for LW partisans, but I hope you will rise to the challenge of defeating your own biases.

Yes. Eventually they will need to expand. We've known that for a very long time. Unkotare should start offering lessons in Mandarin here.
Explain that. Why do they need to take over Taiwan for example?

They don't and they won't.
You get your intel from ...?

History, Political Science, International Relations, and personal experience.
That's a dodge, not an answer. ...

No dodge at all. A very direct answer.

Forum List

Back