No Charges for Clinton

No conspiracy theory left behind!!!

Idiot asshole, there's no conspiracy, she openly admits she used a personal server/email to send classified information to other people.

To the non-retarded, I spoke with a friend who is a financial advisor today, and they said they'd be sanctioned by the SEC and possibly lose their jobs if they did what Hillary did - once - but she got to do it thousands of times, with no consequences. And the jackasses on the left complain that its the republicans who protect the 1%? What is hillary, a homeless war veteran? She's the fucking epitome of the corrupt 1%.

Jesus Christ. All I asked you to do was prove to me that Comey DIDN'T say what he said. I'm still waiting.
Prove he didn't say something? Prove a negative? First, it's not my place to prove anything. It's up to the fucking low-life liar who posted the lie to prove it was a true statement. The fact you are being dishonest in admitting this says a lot about your character.

To prove Comey DID NOT say something, simply post the transcript of his speech, with the site and link. If it isn't there, and isn't at the link, it is proven. Go for it.

No conspiracy theory left behind!!!

Idiot asshole, there's no conspiracy, she openly admits she used a personal server/email to send classified information to other people.

To the non-retarded, I spoke with a friend who is a financial advisor today, and they said they'd be sanctioned by the SEC and possibly lose their jobs if they did what Hillary did - once - but she got to do it thousands of times, with no consequences. And the jackasses on the left complain that its the republicans who protect the 1%? What is hillary, a homeless war veteran? She's the fucking epitome of the corrupt 1%.
Here ya go...

6a00d8341c6d1d53ef0147e0bfbec1970b-300wi

... thank me later.

Wait Kaley still posts here? As many times as I whooped his ass and smoked him out as a fake republican .

So we do have all the fucking retards still on this board........GAME ON!!!!

This must be taken to a Grand Jury or it will never die. Do you want this to go on for four years if she wins?
Like it's not gonna go on for the next 8 years anyway. :rolleyes:

Just like you rightards insisted that Obama just show his long form birth certificate and then it will finally be put to rest.
:rolleyes:

Ooh, about a dozen whole gaffes, huh? If you think that's bad, I can only imagine what a complete moron you think Bush is since he made hundreds of gaffes. Enough to fill entire calendars ... for years... with a gaffe for every single day of the calendar's year...

The Bush Calendar

So sad for you that the investigation found no reason to indict her. Any you've been promising "any day now" for so long.
You shouldn't be getting your jollies off yet because that criminal isn't off the hook yet. She can still be prosecuted for those 100+ crimes until she's been pardoned, acquitted or the statute of limitations expires.

Why are you pro-crime anyways?

Pissing off RWNJs is not a crime.
You're the nutjob. You still havn't answered the question. Why are you pro-crime?

Federal Law: Title 18. Section 2071
Can it be any clearer?
Former United States Attorney General Michael Mukasey tells MSNBC that not only is Hillary Clinton's private email server illegal, it "disqualifies" her from holding any federal office.
Such as, say, President of the United States.
"If you do this or that bad thing, you've essentially disqualified yourself as being the leader of the free world," said Mukasey, referring to the illegal server and the illegal handling of classified materials.
Mukasey specifically points to one federal law, Title 18. Section 2071.
For those of us who do not have United States Code committed to memory, here's what it says:
“(a)
Whoever willfully and unlawfully conceals, removes, mutilates, obliterates, or destroys, or attempts to do so, or, with intent to do so takes and carries away any record, proceeding, map, book, paper, document, or other thing, filed or deposited with any clerk or officer of any court of the United States, or in any public office, or with any judicial or public officer of the United States, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than three years, or both.
(b)
Whoever, having the custody of any such record, proceeding, map, book, document, paper, or other thing, willfully and unlawfully conceals, removes, mutilates, obliterates, falsifies, or destroys the same, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than three years, or both; and shall forfeit his office and be disqualified from holding any office under the United States. As used in this subsection, the term “office” does not include the office held by any person as a retired officer of the Armed Forces of the United States.”
Yes, it explicitly states "shall forfeit his office and be disqualified from holding any office under the United States."
Shouldn't voters know that?

As I have been saying since at least March...how's those indictments coming?
Thanks to corrupt retards like obuthole, lynch and commy the crook hildawhore slithered by another one. Retards like you celebrate. Commie bitch.
Great, now you know how the other half of the country felt when no one was prosecuted for outing a covert CIA agent and Bush commuted the sentence of one convicted felon, snagged in the ensuing investigation for lying to federal law enforcement.
Her own husband outed her, prosecute him. Same old lame bullshit with you idiots,"but Bush".

When Billy met Lynch at the airport, we knew the fix was in.

In a sane nation not duped by statism, Lynch would immediately be fired or forced to resign.

As I have been saying since at least March...how's those indictments coming?
Thanks to corrupt retards like obuthole, lynch and commy the crook hildawhore slithered by another one. Retards like you celebrate. Commie bitch.
Great, now you know how the other half of the country felt when no one was prosecuted for outing a covert CIA agent and Bush commuted the sentence of one convicted felon, snagged in the ensuing investigation for lying to federal law enforcement.
Her own husband outed her, prosecute him. Same old lame bullshit with you idiots,"but Bush".
Well, except that he didn't, according to the independent investigation.

Comey did not say she committed crimes

The far right pursuit of Hillary and the support of Trump is moving America to the left forever

No my little Nazi friend....Comey did not,say she didn't commit crimes.....
Comey did not say she committed crimes.

The FBI Director will defer Chaffetez's committee until after the election.

Comey did not say hitlery did not commit crimes....

Trip will have the opportunity to revisit this.....

The far right pursuit of Hillary and the support of Trump is moving America to the left forever

The FBI Director will defer Chaffetz's committee until after the election.

That means she did not commit crimes. Chaffetz will hae to wait until after the elections,

This was an open and shut case. Nobody who pays attention will ever trust govt. again.
Can the Senate impeach Comey? He needs to get his ass out of the FBI. That fucking Obama and Holder perverted the DOJ. I will never trust them again.

Today, I am not proud to be an American.

Comey is a Republican. He had every opportunity to see through this GOP hatchet job, but he didn't. Instead, he chose to be honest. I'm sorry this news was so crushing for you.

Comey for Hillary's VP? That would gall the RNC, huh?

No it's not!

The FBI Director will defer Chaffetz's committee until after the election.

That means she did not commit crimes. Chaffetz will hae to wait until after the elections,

Except he didn't say that....

Trump will take care of this after the election....

Forum List

Back